Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Point Of View- Stella's View-3
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Stella Cameron talks about the story.    

My Sister-In-Law Cathy has come a long way ever since I met her on that dark and stormy night, I often wonder if it was fate and what would Cathy be now if we had not met.

 

As much as Cathy has had so many misadventures, she has also had her own tragedies to deal with. Dealing with them has made her a much stronger woman that I am proud to call my friend.

Cathy lost her Mum recently. Cathy had just recently decided to live full-time as a woman and give up her male identity. A lot of that decision is because I have given her several suits of clothing that I got tired of. We are both the same size and she is so cute and adorable in my old stuff.

Cathy does not look a bit like a guy, she is all woman. Only her boy bits keep her from truly being a woman and thanks to me, she will soon have that distraction taken care of. Using my contacts in the Medical Community, I got her appointments with the two psychologists and surgeon to pave the way for her S.R.S. on New Years Day.

Now I know that it is supposed to take several years for her to qualify for S.R.S., but she won the hearts of everybody. I had nothing to do with it. I am a professional, I would never coerce anybody to risk their career for me or anybody else.

As I was saying, Cathy lost her Mum recently, she asked me to go with her to the hospital because her Mum was suffering from a heart attack and her Dad hated Cathy because he wanted a son, not a daughter.

Her Dad beat Cathy and took away her favorite doll when she was a kid, then beat her again when Cathy was in college. That final beating was to much for her, so Cathy moved out and stayed in her off campus apartment.

When we got to the hospital, we barely made it to her Mum's bedside when she passed away. She thought that we were both Angels from Heaven and she died with a beautiful smile upon her face.

We left soon after as Cathy was not ready to confront her Dad, but he saw how beautiful Cathy was and losing his wife broke his heart and helped him to accept Cathy as his daughter.

It was soon after that that he had a stroke. Cathy, ever the dutiful daughter visited him and began a new and bitter sweet relationship with her Dad. They both had to forge a new bond as Cathy had been hurt by him. But her kind and giving heart opened up so that she was able to accept his apology.

Her Dad refused hospital food and wanted Cathy to fix his meals. Cathy began to fix him breads and soups and discovered that she was a good cook. She had quite a few heated discussions with her Dad to quantify their relationship.

Those arguments broke her heart! She loves her Dad and seeing him so weak and frail is so hard for her to see. She is convinced that he only accepts her because he must depend upon her, but I believe that he truly loves his daughter.

When he found out about her exploits, he was truly chuffed about her deeds and laughed about her and Spike. He now calls her Lady Dormouse and he approves of Simon as a future Son-In-Law.

Cathy and Simon visited him to let him know that they were getting married one day. He couldn't have been happier for her and looks forward to giving the bride away.

But she and Simon had to deal with her secret too. He thought Cathy was a genetic girl, not a trans-girl and almost ended the engagement when he found out. But Simon found that Cathy was the woman for him and was able to accept her secret.

She also had to face down an attempt on her life. Professor Tom Agnew's old secretary was jealous of his love foe Cathy and was convinced that she was his slut.

That mad woman drugged Cathy and was about to start carving and mutilating Cathy when Tom saved her at great cost to himself. Tom was injured when she stabbed him, but she was shot by a sniper, thusly dying.

Cathy has suffered so very much in such a short amount of time, but nothing prepared her for what would happen when the Mafia tried to steal the bank from mine and Simon's Dad. That has caused athy more grief than she can bear.