Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Point Of View- Stella's View-1
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Stella Cameron talks about the story.    

Greetings; my name is Stella Cameron. I am the younger sister of Simon Cameron. I love and adore my brother, he is a sweet and gentle giant. Simon would never hurt a fly. He has had terrible luck with women. It all comes from our Mum being so strict with us that Simon can't seem to truly appreciate a strong willed woman. That is why I look after him and hope to find a girl that he can truly love.

 

That is why I am glad that I "ran into Cathy." I actually did run into her. It happened one dark and stormy night,[ Now, I know this sounds like the set up for some novel, but this is the way that it happened.] I was driving home when I saw this wet, bedraggled biker riding in the rain. I barely avoided hitting the poor thing,but I did hit the bike and bent it pretty bad. At least the biker was unhurt.

The biker was a transitioning young woman named Cathy. Cathy was truly a shy, introverted young woman afraid of her own shadow.
I liked her from the beginning and wanted to help her to grow into the woman I knew that she could be with help.

Since her clothes were wet and dirty, I lent her some of mine. Cathy and I are the same size, so I was astonished when I saw the vision of loveliness standing before me. Then I knew that this was the girl for my brother Simon.

I was right. When Simon met her, he was smitten with Cupid's Arrow. Cathy took awhile to feel the same way, but
she in time finally fell in love with him. When she confided in me about her love for Simon, my heart broke for her.

She was worried what our parents would say about her being unable to produce an heir as well as Simon's reaction when he found out the truth. I did my very best to console her, but I knew that it would be up to her and Simon to deal with that.

When Simon found out, he was a bit miffed about it, but he still wanted Cathy in his life. that was when they decided to wed and under what conditions too.

Thanks to my friends in the medical community, Cathy was confirmed and approved for Sex Reassignment Surgery in record time. She is getting the surgery on New Years Day and she and Simon are waiting until after the surgery to snog.

They have slept together and Cathy has given poor Simon a "STIFF WILLIE" a few times, but that was using her hand. She will not allow any penetration until after the surgery. She wants Simon to be the first in her new "WOMANHOOD."

Cathy has grown as a person too. Ever since she has began to dress as a woman, she has blossomed into a dynamic student and teacher in her own right. When Professor Tom Agnew found out about Cathy's transitioning, he adopted her as his daughter.

Under his loving guidance, her project with dormice has taken center stage in the Universities ongoing Nature Project. Cathy has been leading a project centering upon dormice and the impact that pollution has on nature.

One time, she took Simon out with her on a survey of dormice nests. Poor Simon was shot by poachers thinking he was a deer. Cathy showed what a trooper she was by caring for Simon and only breaking down when he was safe from harm. It was then that Simon truly won her heart and she began to grow into the woman that she is.