Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Point Of View- Spike's View-2
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Spike talks about the story.    

I love my Mummy and Daddy. They take real god care of me. Daddy is big and soft and he like to laugh a lot. He adores my Mummy too. The only thing about my Daddy that I don't like is that he eats spicy nuts. YUCK!

 

At least my Mummy don't!! Why my Daddy eats those spicy nuts, I will never know, at least he never gives them to me!! Maybe my Daddy has bad taste buds. All that I know is that my Daddy loves mu Mummy.

My Daddy smells nice too. It's kind of a musky-wood smell. My Mummy smells like flowers all the time. I like flowers. They make a good meal, but I love it when my Mummy gives me a nut. When she gives me a nut, i just know that she loves me as much as I love her.

There are other Mummies and Daddies that give me food and water. They are always careful to let us sleep and eat. Only my Mummy ever lets me out to get one of her nuts, then she lets me go back home.

But my Mummy seems to think that she can't have any litters. Why can't she? She had me!! I keep on hearing about how she will be getting her "bits" sorted out real soon

What "bits" is she talking about? Does she have Daddy "bits?" That just can't be!! How can a Mummy have Daddy bits? All that I know is that Mummy wants to have a liter of her very own. Why doesn't she simply eat more nuts?

Yeah!! Mummy eats more nuts and she has a litter, THAT will work, but my Mummy seems to prefer some kind of special but called a tuna.

Well I hope that her tuna nuts help her out because she is a most wonderful Mummy. Now if only she will stop bringing in strange Mummies and Daddies, I will be happy.

My Mummy has a sister and a brother and she wants to build a nest with Simon. Simon is a great big giant like my Daddy. Only Simon is not plump at all. I like Simon and hope that he and my Mummy have a lot of litters.