Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Point Of View- Thomas Agnew's-3
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Professor Thomas Agnew talks about the story.    

Oh I know that Cathy, Simon and Stella are not my children, but I have still adopted them all in my heart for they have all in their very special way have endeared themselves to me.[sniff.] I thought that my life was over and that I would die a lonely old man, not anymore!!! NOW I have found a reason to live again.

 

In Cathy, I see once again my daughter that I lost all those years ago. They are so much alike that I can't help but believe that somehow my daughter has indeed been sent back to me.

I know that Cathy Watts used to be Charlie Watts, but I still see my daughter in her. After my daughter died, I prayed and begged for Cathy to return, but all I got back was silence until Father O'Hare spoke to me.

I went to confession and told him of my sorrow. He consoled me and told me that my sorrow was known and that I was entitled to grieve and mourn my loss. He said that in time, I would find joy and happiness when I least expected it. Little did I know then just how right that he would be!! [Chuckle.]

Now that Cathy is in my life and currently living under my roof along with Simon and Stella, I see that Father O'Hare was indeed correct. Too bad I can't tell him because he would be thrilled for me.

Father O'Hare passed away soon after he consoled me. He was older than I am now and was quite a firebrand too. He was always pushing others to accept people for what and who they truly are inside. Without his guidance and mentoring, I would never have been able to accept Cathy.

Now that Stella is as different from Cathy as night is from day. Cathy is a quiet and demure lady well worth the Title of Lady Catherine Watts Cameron, but that Stella is more outgoing and more truly deserves to be a Knight.

But since there are no Lady Knights except for Joan Of Arc, or perhaps Maid Marion of Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves, That leaves only one Title open to Stella and that is Queen Of Hearts.{Guffaw.}

Stella has the very same wacky attitude that fantasy Queen has. Both of them can be quite imperious and quick of temper, but Stella also has that soft side that comes out when she sees Cathy in need.

Stella loves Cathy like a sister and even if Cathy and Simon never wed, they will still be sisters of the heart. Even though they haven't told anybody and I can't prove it, I know that Cathy literally saved Stella's life.

Cathy brought Stella in and Stella was looking quite out of sorts. I have seen other students looking as bad as Stella and my guess is that she had an abortion.

That night, Stella started bleeding from her groin and almost died, if not for Cathy coming to her rescue, Stella would have perished from blood loss.

Neither have adequately explained why Stella was bleeding, but I know of no other reason for her to suffer so and now after she was released from the hospital, she went back..

Stella and Cathy were out shopping when they saw two ruffians attacking a young lady. Stella went into action and took out one ruffian, but the other took her out with a blow to the stomach.

That got Cathy mad and she went into action and actually fought that ruffian that was easily twice her size and defeated him. Well, Stella went to the hospital because she was feeling poorly.

She stayed a few so they could run a few tests and assure themselves that she was safe. Needless to say that she was quite miffed to be bed ridden, but she still was grateful to Cathy for saving her.