Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Gaby Verse - Cat's View
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Cat gives her view on things.    

My name is Cat. I am what you would call a trans-gendered girl. I knew that I was actually a girl when I was 5 years old. I had dressed as a cat for Halloween and found that I loved the feel of tights and leotard. Soon after, I was caught wearing an old girl's school uniform that I found in the Church Poor Box.

 

When Mum and Dad saw me in the uniform, I thought that they would send me away, but instead they accepted my need to be a girl. I began to wear girl's trousers as well as girl's knickers instead of boys as well as girls socks. I also wear tights when I wear a skirt or dress when I dress up.

As soon as Dad was transferred, I started dressing as a girl. Wearing a dress and tights to school made me very happy. When I began puberty as a girl instead of as a boy, I was very happy.

Mum and Dad Have helped me to look more like a girl so that I would be able to go through a girl's puberty. That means that I will never shave nor get a deep, masculine voice. The only thing about me that is a boy is my groin and when I get old enough, I will have that taken care of.

I don't have to worry about getting excited because without those bits, I just can't get an erection. I simply have to be careful and not let anybody see me as I change clothes. I still have a penis and if anybody saw that, they would know that I am a T-girl.

What I do have to worry about is people discovering my secret. We had to transfer me to a new school when the students found out. Luckily, I wasn't actually hurt, but the names and insults hurt anyway.

When I got to my new school, the faculty supported me and agreed to keep my secret, but the taunts keep coming because some of the students don't like me because I am different. They don't know about my secret, if they did, things could get a bit dicey.

They still taunt me everyday and try to get me into trouble with the teachers. Why can't they leave me be? I just want to live and let live, but they won't stop their attacks.

They will taunt me about my name and laugh. If the kids would come up with original stuff, that would be better than the same old tired stuff. But what else can you expect from them.

If it wasn't for my friends, I would not be able to cope with everything. Anne has been there for me ever since I came to the new school, but she moved away unfortunately, leaving me with only one true friend here. But for some reason, Eve all of a sudden stopped being there and I wanted to transfer to Warsop College where I had plenty of friends.

Mum and Dad said no, so I had to stay at the school. If they had given their approval, I would have lived with my other Gran, but they wanted me with them.
Luckily, Eve finally opened up again to me. She was having some personal problems and that caused her to withdraw.

We went to a convention and went in costume too. heck, we even saw Maddy's album from where she and Drew went. We decided to go to another one when she cut herself. I tried to help her, but she got frantic and went to get her Mum.

Her Mum told me then that Eve was HIV Positive because of a blood transfusion. When Eve was a toddler, she fell and got cut up real bad. The docs gave her tainted blood and THAT made her HIV Positive. I agreed to keep her secret for her. I have my secret to keep so I will keep hers as other trans-gendered and HIV positive people are bullied.

Eve's parents and doctors are hoping that with the right drug therapy that Eve will NEVER develop full blown AIDS or if she does, that she is a lot older than she is now. Me, I hope that she has a good, long life and that if she ever marries that her children never contract AIDS.

I know that I can't be a Mum like Mum is, but me and whoever I marry can adopt when the time comes, I hope he is a lot like Drew. I met Drew we visited Gran. Drew is a boy my age that looks like a girl. The only thing he is missing are breasts. He looks just like his cousin Maddy. They are 3rd or 4th cousins.

When I was visiting my Gran near Warsop, I met Drew and Maddy at a bike race. Gran had put a bike rack on her car so that I could take my bike. She knows that I like cycling and am a Jenny Bond fan. She arranged for me to be in the race where I met Drew And Gaby.

They had finished the race when I came up on my bike. They got me off of the bike and massaged my legs. I usually am not that tired, but I really pushed myself that time and needed their help as I was alone. After we were all rested, they followed me home.

I rode Drew's bike, he rode mine. They invited me to go shopping the next day, that is how I met the gang and Aunt Carol. Aunt Carol and the gang took a liking to me right off. When we got back to Aunt Carol's place, Maddy showed us pictures of where she and Drew went to the conventions. Drew was wearing dresses and so I saw that he was Gaby too.

When Drew and Maddy told me all about how Gaby came to be and how people kept on mistaking him for a girl, I told them my secret. I did it to show them that I could keep their secret. When I did that, Drew and Gaby agreed to keep MY secret.

Maddy loves Drew very much and Drew feels the same about Maddy. Seeing them together, you mistake them for twins. especially when he dresses as Gaby. Drew never wants to dress as Gaby, but things keep on happening to him that force him to be Gaby.

One time he was racing and had a bad spill at the end of the race. He won the race, but what a price he paid too. He landed on the pavement and skinned himself pretty good too. Heck, he destroyed his racing skins as well.

He accepted having to be Gaby because of his injuries.He had to wear a long skirt and loose top so as NOT to hurt his scabs. I could tell that he was not happy about it, but he was resigned to it with a bit of good humour.

That Maddy is a real Vixen!! She got me to go along with her joke at Brit telling her that we were lesbians. Drew got her to confess to Brit that it was a joke. Brit was relieved to find out, but she and the other Americans lost my respect when at they confessed that they knew that Drew is a boy.

One time, Maddy entered him and her in a doubles badminton tournament. He was all for it until he found out that it was NOT coed. Drew went ahead and wore a girls badminton outfit. Well, he and Maddy won it. Gaby is as good at badminton as Drew is cycling.

Needless to say, Drew was really miffed at them for their poor joke. I mean, Drew has a hard time getting people to see him as a young man and not a girl!! His problem is the opposite of mine, I am a girl that fears being found to be a boy, Drew is a boy that fears being seen as a girl. All I know is that he has my support and friendship.

Drew is a very special boy, he selflessly helps out other people without them asking. Me, like he and Maddy, I like riding a bike. I am not quite the racing fans that they are though.

Drew actually gave me a set of tires or my clunker bike after getting permission from his Mum & Dad. That is how I got to meet his sister Jules. I went to his place to pick up the tires, only Jules was there.

She invited me to a special party at Maddy's home to celebrate Drew's winning his race. While there, Aunt Carol told me that if Jules hadn't of invited me, SHE would have.

I am so very lucky to have met Drew. He accepted my being a trans-girl with no problem as well as Maddy. With such special friends in my life, I know that I am indeed loved. Please excuse me, but I am about to cry.

Brit, one of the Americans visiting on the Cultural Exchange Program has gotten under Drew's skin really bad. That girl delights in tricking Drew into dressing as Gaby. Well, we all decided to pay her back for being mean to Drew. Well, she got the message about being mean to Drew and apologized to him. Me, I think that she still will pull something on Drew.

One time, Drew came up to London to race. The entire gang came up with him to cheer him on too. After the race, I told them about how I told them about a local race and invited Drew and Maddy to race. Jo, our team captain wanted to prove that team work counts in the race, so I asked Drew Not to come as himself so as not to upstage Jo.

He didn't have to come as Gaby for me, but he did. He is more comfortable as Gaby than trying to be someone else. Well, when I saw him dressed as Gaby, I wished that I had said nothing to him about not being himself. I know that being Gaby is a real pain for him and would rather be Drew, but he became Gaby for me out of friendship. How can I be mad at him for that?

I have only my friend Eve here to console me at school. Of my family, only my parents and both of my Gran's have accepted me as Catrina. Why can't my family see that I am happy as Catrina? Don't they care that CATRINA is the REAL ME?
Why must they be so selfish? At times, I just want to cry about it. I know that I have a bunch of friends in Warsop. If we ever have to move, I hope that it's too Warsop.

But one time, Drew got mad at me. His best mate Rhod decided to become his alter-ego FULL TIME! His dad left his Mum when she got pregnant with Rhod. His Mum Sylvie raised him all on her own. When Rhod was nine, all of a sudden, his dad shows up wanting to take his son away.

Sylvie gets Rhod to dress as Mfawny in order to keep him because his dad wants a son, not a daughter. Well, his dad decides to only take his daughter one weekend a month and his new wife teaches her all about being a girl.

That worked real well, NOW Rhod wants to BE Mfawny full time! He told Drew just after they met me and Drew blamed me for it. Only Drew and Maddy know about me, so unless they revealed my secret, how would Rhod's revelation be my fault??

I was sorely hurt from Drew's venomous wrath and I felt as if I had lost a friend. I was ready to give him the tyres back when a package arrived from Drew. He sent me a gift to apologize for what he said to me. I know that he has to deal with his friends transitioning and all. But attacking me still hurt.

We are still friends and all, but now I know a bit how Drew feels. Me, I am a girl that fears being seen as a guy, Drew is a guy that is seen as a girl. and losing his best mate was a bit much for him to take too. But Drew also accepted his friend's wanting to be a girl. Drew is such a good friend to Rhod.

Rhod had a bit of a fright too. He went away for the weekend and returned in his Mfawny guise. When his ,I mean her American Exchange Student saw that Rhod was Mfawny, he went ballistic and even attacked a girl that stood up for Rhod.

That girl is colored. I mean, I have no problem with people of different races, but this guy Dan sure did have issues. Well, he was sent back to the states because of his truly rotten behavior. What he did really hurt Rhod. All he wanted to do was be himself as Mfawny, but that bigot couldn't accept the truth.

Drew's Mum is really cool.She is Jenny Bond, world renown cycling champ. Me, I want to one day meet her, but right now, she is with the Apollonaris Cycling Team and is away from home.

I know that Drew and Jules miss their Mum, but they are both so proud of her and look forward to chatting her up when she calls. Their Dad, Dave must really love Jenny too, why else would he have let her pursue her dream.

As it is, he is there for Drew when he goes racing. He has taught Drew all about how to maintain a bike and has been there when his Mum wasn't. Drew is truly special in a most unique way, his body is more girl than boy.

Jules loves her brother, but she is not into cycling like he is. She is into badminton and has formed a Goth Band with her friends. She started becoming a Goth Girl by having her tongue pierced. Then she dyed her hair black and started wearing all black clothing when not in school.

Drew and Maddy were able her as Goth Girl before her parents did. I guess that seeing her change so drastically was a bit much for them, but I know that they will accept her in time. I should know, because I have been where she is as my family sees that I am really a girl and not a boy.

It seems that his body can't produce enough testosterone to go into a male puberty. THAT is why he looks so much like a girl. Me, I will do my best to see him as a boy because THAT is what he wants to be. I won't try to get him to be Gaby. I respect him too much for that.