Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Warsop-10
A Gaby Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

 
Synopsis:With the Bond's moved to Germany, just what do the gang get up to back in Warsop? This story gives a shot at answering that very question.
     


From http://maddybell.com/Grottoes5.html

I dreamed that Drew was Captain Kirk and I was his twin with Helen as Savvik in her blue Science Officer uniform while I wore the gold like Drew. I never thought about how sexy either Helen and I are when we show off our gams, but with us both wearing black sheer tights, an essentially cheerleader kits, it was no wonder that the crew and Drew were drooling.

I'd heard that American phrase: Girls Rule- Boys Drool, but never really thought about it. The only boy I wanted to drool over me is Drew, but with him in Germany, it's kinda hard for him to drool over me. Besides, he only drools over a race bike and I'm not about to become one. Although, having him on my seat would be nice if I were a bike.

According to some stories I have read, there is a S.R.U. Wizard that could cause such a transformation, but that's all fantasy, not real life and I'd rather have him make Drew more masculine. But from the stories, such a change tends to cause a few problems for those involved. I am sure those problems are there to help sell the story, but it makes the Wizard a bit incompetent. Drew has misadventures enough with his tendency to have accidents, a spell would make it worse with his luck.

There is the Dapper Gentleman and his TransBike; story series by Stanman63
where the gent helps people by changing their bodies. His help is always positive, I can see how he'd help too.

~~~~~~~

Two young people entered the store, one was in a wheelchair.

"Ah, greetings my young friends, how may I help you this fine and wondrous Day"

The young lady standing had stopped the wheelchair and whispered to her companion. "Sir, Does this bike actually work or is it a ruse to sell bikes?"

Then the Dapper Gentleman began his sales pitch. "Good lady, this bike does work as promised, why do you ask, surely you don't wish to become a man?"*

Then she looked upon him in horror. "No way!! Quite the opposite, I want to see my friend healed of his injuries."

Then, looking at the figure in the wheelchair. "Why you are quite lovely, I would never see you has a male, and I take it that this fine young woman with you is your wife."

[sigh] "No we are not married yet, she want to wait until she we graduate and then give herself to me upon our wedding night." [blush]

"I take it from your blushing that you two have discussed this at length and have experimented."

"We have kissed, a bit, but that's it. I still want to have his children and be a birth Mum as well. Unfortunately,with his injuries, that can never happen.. That is why we are here. We are hoping that you can give us the miracle that we are looking for."[sniff]

"Kind and loving lady, I promise you that if you want to give birth, that the bike can and will deliver upon its promise. But before I let you ride, I must know if you two can handle the responsibility of being parents."

"Sir, if I was not ready to be a Father, I would never have proposed to marry my intended!!"

"NO, it is not that that I question, I question whether or not you can afford the cost of raising a child. Many parents can't and have orphaned many children."

"Sir, I am a Scientist and my man is a Champion Cyclist. His Mum is the Woman's World Champion Cyclist. So we can easily afford to raise a child."

"Then lovely man, pedal your way to Fatherhood with my Blessings."

"One question before I ride if you don't mind please."

"What is the question my good man."

"My intended, sister and I have all suffered injury recently, will your bike help us as well as my intended?"

"Yes, all that she has to do is pedal away and ask for you and your sister to be healed."

"Thank you kind sir, I shall now pedal for them as well."

"WOW!! I can actually feel the scars fading away from where I was hurt!!"

"I can feel my body is now that of a woman, kind sir, how can we ever thank you for your gift?"

"Just invite me to the wedding."

"But we don't even know your name!!"

"Just invite Transbike and I will come."

Then the loving couple left to share the news of their miracle from Transbike.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Too bad he ain't real or I'd go to him. Oh well, I guess that I'll tell Helen and my 'rents about my dream and musings to day. Helen and I have a race up here with Josh , Kristan and Cat. It'll be great to see Cat again. She is a bike racer like Drew is, but where as Drew is a boy that looks like a girl, Cat is a girl born in a boys body.

She is an avid biker as Drew and loves going to the cons as much as I do, kinda like a mixture of me and Drew, but I'll never tell either because they would not like the idea. Cat wants to be a girl and Drew a regular boy, not a bloke that looks like a girl.

It was getting time to get ready for school, so I went to the loo and got ready. Since it was that time of the month, I took extra precautions and a few pads in my purse. With the weather turning cold and wet, I got out my tights and leotard and wore them over my bra and pant.

My long sleeve blouse and wool skirt was next with my knee hi white wool socks and loafers. Luckily, the blazer came with a fleece inner lining that mum added just before the con. I might be a bit toasty now, but outside, I'd be snug and warm.

"Maddy, you up yet?"

"Yep Helen, are you?"

"Almost, wondering if I should wear my skirt or trouser today."

"Don't you have a woolie?"

"Too small and short. It barely covers my bum now."

I went to my wardrobe and fetched one of my spare woolies and tossed it into the spare room, "Here a woolie to wear, let me know if you need tights, or socks."

Helen came out, dressed like me except her tights were white, mine were tan, "Thanks Mad, Don't like trousers that much. Prefer tights with a skirt or dress."

"Come on girl, mum'll have something ready to eat, probably porridge and toast," I giggled at her sexy twirl.

"Lead me Oh blond tour guide, she giggled.

'''''''''''''''''''''
"Well, looks like the bairns are ready for their porridge Carol,' Observed Maggie in her wool housecoat.

"Bairns? Are you Scottish?" asked daddy who was tucking into eggs on toast and tea.

"I am on me mum's gran's side. Her family moved to Holland during the war. Mum taught me the language and I taught Helen."

"Hel, you got taught it and bagpipes?"

She blushed, "Yup, I play the pipes on my gran's and great gran's birthday to honor them."

"Why haven't you been practicing?"

"Unfortunately, we had to sell Helen's pipes to make the trip over here. That's why we were delighted that the Bond's left so much behind. With their furniture and ours we have enough to fill a house."

I hugged her, "There's a band at the school that's always looking for a new sound. I'm sure that those girls would like to hear you play and Mister Woods has access to pipes."

"Are you talking about Jules friends? Aren't they as goth as she is?"

"Pretty much daddy, but now they record music, then play it as they sing. When I saw 'The Wrath Of Khan' at the con, I thought Scotty playing the pipes was chuff."

"Helen, thanks to your father's estate, we now have the money to get you a proper set of pipes and kit."

Helen hugged her mum, "That'd be brill mum, but with me having cheer and biking, when would I practice?"

She smiled, "You used to practice before brekkie every day. Want to try that?'" she smirked.

"Maggie, unless she plays during the mill's operation, she'll wake up the neighbors," I informed her with a shudder.

Helen giggled, "Mad, THAT is when I practiced when we lived in Holland. The incoming ships masked my playing."

"Now, she uses that time to play the piano in the basement where we have sound proofed the back end."

"Now I know what that room's for! You said that it's a secret you rogue!" I exclaimed.

"Maddy, mum plays the piano too. When I had the pipes, we would play together. I wanted to surprise the gang. I didn't know that you'd get mad at me Mad."

I giggled, "Mad at me Mad? I had that coming. No Hel, I am miffed because I still see your home as Drew's. Drew was never musically inclined, and Jules is the singer."

"OK girls, finish brekkie and I can take you to school as I take Maggie home."

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
We hugged my mum and got into dad's car and left for school. After dropping Maggie of at her place, daddy chauffeured us to school where we met up with Ally and but not Bernie.

"Where's Bern?"

"She's in with Woody Mad. She's in trouble for drugs," announced Em.

"I wondered why she has been so out of it lately. I hope her mum'll get her the help she needs."

"Me too Hel. Ever since Drew's been gone, she's gone bonkers!"

"Well, maybe she can hold on till Drew visits us. He might be able to talk sense into her."

"I hope so Em.To bad she doesn't have a mate like you do in Al," I said.

************************

They blushed big time as they held hands. Em and Al were as much mates as me and Drew. Only Em was really Rhod transitioning into Em. Her breasts were all hers now thanks to hormones and her gaffe gave her a very realistic girl's groin. She could even simulate our menstrual cycle and have sex with a boy, but she had yet to find one she fancied. So far, she had doubled dated with Al or me with Clive and Paul, but she was still friends with them, not a girlfriend. That honor went to Al.

Al had gone with her to her dad's in Wales and supported her in her decision to be a girl. Sylvie did too, but felt guilty for what she did to her child to keep her with her. Rhod Morgan Senior wanted his child back in his life since his wife Cheri was barren. Sylvie convinced her son Rhod to dress as her daughter Em because she felt that Rhod Senior would not want a daughter.

But Cherys wanted a daughter and during the weekend monthly visit, had Em wearing dresses and learning all about being a good housewife. Those trips to Wales turned Rhod into Em, and now she was taking hormones to become a girl. She would have corrective surgery too become a girl. The only one of us that had trouble accepting Em was Drew.

Drew looks just like me and as all too often been mistaken as a girl even when dresses as a boy. I have been guilty of getting him into skirts both as cosplay conventions and other times. He is a good sport about it most times, but he has been hurt by mine and others attempts to turn him into Gaby. Now, I am reluctant to do it to him anymore ever since he moved away and Helen came.

She treated him with respect and never tried to get him to be Gaby as we girls had. No, she made sure that he was all Drew on their date. I was a bit miffed about it because I thought that Drew would drop me for her. Now Helen and I are friends and I don't think about that anymore, but when Drew returns, THEN we will see who he chooses.

********************

School went by fast today with only Mister Woods announcement at Assembly causing a stir.

"Our Debate Team won Top Honors at the Royal Debate Society's Annual convention in Worksop yesterday. CongradulatCongratulationsansen on your leadership. And sad to say, Bernice Rose will not attend next week due to her serving out her detention time for breaking curfew and drunkeness. drunkennessnot copy her example."

We were quite put out about Bern's treatment by the school and police. She was an ace student until Drew left, now she was a bit wild, but not THAT wild! It was at cheer practice that I learned more about Bern.

"OK girls, great workout! We have some new kits for you, two for winter. two for summer, and a fleece for when it rains. You will get them Monday."

"Thanks Miss C. But I thought that the kits were put on hold."

"They were Em, but your dad donated the money for them and travel expenses."

Em blushed, "He didn't have to do that for me."

"Helen hugged her, "Face it girl! You're his Princess! Be glad you still have a daddy."

"Want to come with me home so that I can call and thank him?"

"I would, but I have a race today after school."

"Cool! Mebbe Al and I will be there and cheer you and Maddy on."

"There's no mebbe about it Em! We'll be there!"

Then Mr. Pilling came up, "Class, I have some news about Bernice Rose that you'll want to here."

"Please tell us Mr. P. As Head Cheerleader, I need to know!"

"Bernice was caught drunk, after curfew on school grounds with other students. Please take her her assignments so she won't gel left behind Maddy."

"Will do, after my race today."

He passed Mrs. C. a package, "Since Maddy is racing, please take these to Bernice."

"My pleasure."

===================

We found Josh and Kristen talking with Cat. Cat looked like a svelte cat in her black and gray kit with cat's ears berrette in her hair and her helmet looked like a cat's head too. It was way cool because Kristen's looked like Bat Girl in hers while Josh looked like Captain Marvel in his red kit.

"Well Helen, I see that you're riding as Supergirl and Maddy as Wonder Woman, chuckled John.

Helen blushed, "Maddy's mum made it for me, and I am Superman because he wars blue tights, not tan like his cousin and I'm not wearing a skirt."

"John, do you know how hard it was to make mine? Good thing mummy can sew."

"I know, she made nearly all of the kits today for the Charity Race."

"Which charity are we racing for?"

"Mermaids Kristen."

"You mean that Charity for kids who want to change gender?"

"It's more than that Kristen. Mermaids is a volunteer organization whose purpose is to help any trans-gendered children and their family. They include: bi sexuals, cross dressers, gays, intersexed, lesbians and those who want to change their gender. I have a cousin going from boy to girl, I was shocked when she told me, but I am there for her. I will not abandon her like all but my parents and hers have."

Helen hugged him, "Way to go Josh! My daddy taught me to accept all people. His best mate was a man who changed gender."

He blushed, "Thanks Helen, that's why I see Drew as a boy, not a girl too. He can't helped it if he can pass for Maddy his cousin here," he winked at me.

"Careful there Josh, I'm still going with Drew," I giggled.

"Besides Maddy, Josh WAS dating ME!" stated Kristen."

"Kris, I was funning with Maddy. I know that she is sweet on Drew, I do not date a mate's girlfriend. YOU are my girlfriend, if you'll still have me," he cried .

She snogged him good, "Silly! I know that! A girl's gotta keep her guy straight! Besides, we girls would simply have a good talk later if need be. RIGHT GIRLS?"

"RIGHT!" we chorused with giggles.

"OK now kids, time to get ready to race. you have five minutes to warm up," chuckled John.

"Josh, your dad here?"

"Yeah Maddy, why?"

"To massage your legs, that's why."

"Lay back Maddy, and I'll do your legs."

"Thanks mum!"

"Ready Helen?"

"Ready mum."

"Excuse me, but my mum is sick,can anybody help?"

"Lay back Kristen, I'll help."

"OK Mr. Peters."

"Cat, lay back."

"OK daddy."

"You too Josh."

"Yes sir."

Then after we spent fifteen minutes getting massaged, we were ready for the race. Josh was chosen as our leader, and they chose me for the sprint because I was Drew's cuz. Kristen and Helen stated near to protect me while Cat and Josh stayed back to act as buffers.

We changed up all through the race from Warsop to Warksop on to Meadowhall and back, but along the way, there were a few dangers. Just before Worksop, a lorry came barreling across to make its delivery, if not for Cat's superb handling of her bike, she would have been splattered on its front grill. As it was, she got a scare and launched herself neatly over the open sewer because of her speed.

The Bobbies stopped the drunken driver who'd caused the cyclist behind Cat to brake hard to avoid a crash. By the time they were back in action, Helen was by me with Cat when it was Kristen's turn up front. She was doing well until a rogue mongrel began chasing her back tyre. She tried to get away, but it had mates that came on her from in front causing her to swerve off the course into some bushes.

Luckily, Joshes dad came up on his moped and chased them off her by blaring his horn. She lost her place, but Helen took over for her past Worksop and stayed there until she reached Meadowhall where Josh took over to do the hill climb. His was pretty fast and got the team into second place when it came to me to win.

I got behind Josh as per his plan and let him give me his slipstream to take advantage of as the team gathered behind me to keep others from barging in. As we approached the finish, I geared up and sprinted past him and the leader who thought that his team was there. His team got caught in a pileup caused when a tyre blew.

I pushed myself until I saw red. I saw Em and Ally in their cheerleader kids there with our 'rents at the finish with John the Time keeper. I broke the tape barely ahead of Helen and Cat.

From http://maddybell.com/Grottoes5.html