Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

willy milly

All It Would Take

Part Seven ~ What do we do?

By Sasha Nexus

 

What surprised Molly as she opened up her bedroom door?

 

All It Would Take

Part Seven ~ What do we do?

willy milly

By Sasha Nexus

Based on the 1986 movie Willy Milly aka Something Special

(More Something Special information and spoilers from  Popcornq and Sprout)

 


 

This fan fiction piece is based on the original work, Willy Milly aka Something Special; by Willy Milly Associates, Concorde, copyright 1985.. All original characters and plot lines are the property of the owners, and any resemblance to individuals either living or dead is coincidental. This piece is for entertainment purposes only and is not intended as a copyright infringement. No income is being derived from this fan fiction piece.

 


I screamed with glee since I was face to face with my dear Uncle Joe, who I thought was at an internship for the summer back in Tampa.

"Uncle Joe!" I was still screaming at the top of my lungs but I didn't care."

"You have to be Molly! Screaming females certainly runs in our family! Could you drop the decibels a bit?"

I calmed down a little as I threw myself at Uncle Joe and he engulfed me in a bear hug and kissed me on my forehead.

"What are you doing here? I hope you didn't give up your summer internship for something as trivial as what happened to me."

"Don't worry! I was able to transfer to the Atlanta office for my summer internship at the detective agency. We, Niceman, like to have our cake and eat it too, right Pop?"

Gramps appeared in the doorway to my uncle's left. They made a nice pair with Uncle Joe almost being a clone of Gramps when he was that age from the pictures of Gramps in the family album. Uncle Fredrick Joseph "Joe" Niceman, Junior was 23 and was doing grad work at university near my Gramp's house in Clearwater.

"Gramps!"

"Hi Molly! You are the spliting image of your mother now! I love you, Granddaughter!"

"I love you, too, Gramps!" Gramps swallowed me up in another bear hug and another kiss on my forehead."

My head craned to look into my room and just when I thought a bit of daylight appeared on Uncle Joe's right, it was soon covered up by a welcome familiar face.

"Daddy!" I couldn't help but squeal even as Gramps and Uncle Joe covered their ears.

"That's right Molly! Daddy's home!"

"Oh, Daddy, I'm so sorry..." I broke down and cried first for joy at seeing Daddy and then from sorrow because I felt that somehow I had let him down by becoming a girl."

Daddy hugged me and comforted me and somehow I knew it was really okay. “

I'm sorry that I left your side even if I were not the typical son to you. I'm sorry that I meddled in magick, not knowing the consequences."

"Molly, do you feel trapped being a girl?"

"No, Daddy. I don't feel trapped. I kinda hoped that the magic would make me a girl. I even believed that it was possible since Momma kept the powder and instructions all these years. I know I have the freedom to do girl things without being a girl. I just didn't think how it would change things in the family when I got my deepest darkest heart's desire."

"Sweetheart, It's okay! Your Mother told me that she told you about some of the things that happened to her. Even though she became a girl again, her time as a boy opened things up for a great many of us and it was the beginning of a life long romance between your Mother and I. I have no doubt that some good will come out of your experience with the magick as well."

"Thank you, Daddy!"

"Molly, your mother and I want you to let us know how you are feeling and whether deep down in your soul, you feel more comfortable and whole being a girl or a boy. What ever your decision, we will do what is in our power for you to be the gender you are really. Will you be open with us Molly?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy" I gave him a kiss on his cheek stretching up on my tiptoes to do so. "Are you all blocking my room on purpose?"

"Close your eyes tight so you can get the full effect."

I was so excited for the surprise that I did not want it ruined so I closed my eyes tight. By my other senses I felt both Gramps and Uncle Joe go past me out into the hall and behind me while Daddy came up beside me and grabbed my hand and led me out into the room.

"Open your eyes!"

I opened my eyes and I had a girl's dream room before me. There was a great big white colonial junior miss bedroom set before me with a big flowing canopy over my bed. There was a makeup table and a big dresser with an ornate mirror above it and a huge chest of drawers with a jewelry box on top.

I saw that my closet was open and gathered beside it were my Mother and Granny who were catching their breaths as they had placed all of our purchases into my closet all neatly arranged in their own perfect places.

"Oh my stars!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you everyone! Molly is home at last!"

As they gathered around me in one great big group hug, I continued to take in the details. The walls were pink, not a bright florescent one but one that went well with the rose and floral border running all along the ceiling. The ceiling itself was still black and contained the portrayal of the night sky but some how refreshed and I could swear the points of light were real as though the roof was open and the night sky revealed.

"My goodness Momma, How does the sky look so real!"

Momma turned out the lights as others closed the window shades and doors to the room. The points of light shone brilliantly as stars in the night sky.

"Fiber optics and lots of work by your Daddy, Gramps and Uncle turned the painting into as real as we could and still have a roof over your head."

"Oh Momma, I love it!" I went one by one all over again and gave everyone gathered into my room a hug and it all turned into a great big group hug.

When the lights were restored I noticed details that I hadn't yet. On the wall was a poster of the Space Shuttle signed by Shuttle Commander, Pam Elroy and a poster of the Space Station signed by Station Commander Peggy. Also was a photo of the performance of Dance of the Sugar Plum Faeries by our ballet company when I got to fill in as one of the Sugar Plum Faeries. There was also a picture of me in my original team uniform, skirt and all, for field hockey as I was scoring a goal after being fed a perfect pass from my wing woman.

When I spied a brand new apple laptop in pink on my desk in one corner and a princess HDTV, DVD combo in the other. I could not help myself as I started another round of hugs which turned into yet another group hug.

"Darling, I'm glad you like what we've done with your room. You are so welcome. While I'd love to let you continue, and you will afterward, we need to gather downstairs for a family meeting."

I smiled and nodded my agreement to Momma as she took me by the hand and led me out of my room. Everyone filed out behind us and soon every available seat in the living room was taken and added seats were brought in until everyone was seated.

Momma took the lead once everyone was settled. "Thank you all for gathering together to help our Molly. Momma, Molly and I had a scary premonition which we thankfully avoided the consequences which underscores that we must proceed with caution. We are met to answer a simple question. What do we do?"

Daddy who was sitting on the couch on the other side of me spoke up. "Before we can formulate a plan, we first must know what has gone on before."

Granny answered,"Wally found what was left from the Neskapi Eclipse Ritual that Milly performed when she was a teen and the magic changed him into a girl. She decided to live her life as a girl and took the name Molly. We took Molly out for a makeover and shopping and had a slumber party, took her out to Gainesville to have Dr Lopez examine her to make sure that she was a normal girl now. We returned home and just had the reunion upstairs."

"Molly, who all, besides the family gathered here knows about your transformation?"

"Stephanie and I guess, Tom, her husband, since they don't keep secrets from each other. Their daughter Lisa, who has become my best friend and her twin brother and my former best friend, Gary"

"Why former best friend?" asked Uncle Joe.

"He attacked me when I revealed my change and even though his mother made him apologize to me, I felt he still hated me. I ran into him later at the salon and he tried to make trouble for me with his friend, who took an interest in me. I told him that I was an exchange student from Russia and that Wally was going over there for the next school year. I told him I was going by Molly Bensdorf for simplicity since my Prussian name was unpronounceable."

"Who else knows?"

"And there is Tina who I met again at the beauty parlor since we didn’t have a cover story yet, realized who I was. She's cool with it and is my friend too. And of course, Dr Lopez and his wife Cynthia. I'm not sure if Tina's single mother or Dr Lopez's children know."

“Who can we trust to keep Molly’s secret, Milly?”

"The only wild cards would be Gary of course since he's angry and Tina and perhaps her mother. Everyone else has ties to us from high school so they should agree to go along with what ever cover story we come up with. We may like to get a bit more detailed this time since we know what may come of leaving things to chance."

The look of an idea formed on Momma's face. "Brother dear, are your hacking skills up to planting the existence of an illegitimate daughter of the Russian President, 'Molliana Dimitriyovna Medvedev' who comes from a small place, Eastmaine, in Russia. Give her traveling papers as 'Molliana Uspenskaia' and put her into a high school exchange program and tickets to arrive in the states about the same time Molly showed up here. Of course reciprocal papers for a student exchange with Wally Bensdorf and reservations to have him departing here about the same time as Molly arrived."

"I could do that, Sis. It just might work. The fact that her cover identity isn’t so firm would be okay and they would not dare dig deeper once it was leaked that she could be the Russian President's daughter. Both Russian and American spy agencies would want to keep this quiet. In America, the spies would want to protect her but could not put a proven agent there for fear of tipping to Russia that we knew about her."

"So we could pull that off but it would be too much for Molly to deci eve her former classmates. We'll have to get her school changed but where? I was able to call in some favors for Milly's transfer while she was Willy."

"Actually, there is that offer from Breneau University. That's an all women's college in Gainesville. That's far enough away that it would not be likely that she would run into her old friends. They want me to take a newly created Astronomy Chair and make their Astronomy program, world class."

"That sounds great for you, Momma! Would we all be living in Gainesville then?"

"Yes, Sweetie. One of the perks of the Chair is a free home on campus. But the best part is the perk that my daughter, or the girl exchanged for my child, would be able to attend, Breneau Academy for Girls. BA is the foremost prep school for girls in the state."

"What about Lisa and Tina?"

"They may qualify for a scholarships if they wants to transfer. Dr Lopez' girl., Rosa, will be starting there next term too."

"Sounds like fun but what about Daddy?"

"I can get my Tech classes assigned as online for the next year and I might even get to do some guest lecturers at Breneau. We'll all live there except that you will be in the girls dorm weekdays with the rest of the girls but you can visit us on the weekends."

"Sounds like you both have had a chance to work this out then."

"I believe it will be for the best. Your family and friends will have the rest of the summer to get you ready to live life as a freshman prep school girl."

“Exactly what will that involve?”

“Molly, It’s not enough for you to merely look like a girl to really be a girl and fit in. There are skills that you will need to learn in order to cope with being ‘one of the girl’s and fitting in. Girls can be cruel but they are a bit more devious about the way they punish someone they don’t like with emotional intimidation instead of physical intimidation like boys do. You’ll need unlearn speaking like boys do and their word choices. You’ll have to learn to walk and move like a girl does instead of like a boy.”

“I have a girl’s body now. That should help me with speaking and moving like a girl. I enjoy activities that mostly girls like so that could help me learn to interact with girls and move like them too.”

“And of course there is learning how to deal with boys.”

“What about boys, Momma?”

“All you have to do is look at them, Molly.”

“I’ve looked. I’m still not sure what to do about Max.”

“You’ll have to learn to deal with boys just like every other girl. Sweetie”

“I’ve got a lot to learn. I’m glad that I will have so much help to catch up with what every other girl my age already knows.”

"I’ll help too. I learned a bit from what I had to do to learn how to be a boy, Molly. Joe, Let me know when you have Molly's cover in place then we'll firm up the arrangements to have Molly enrolled at BA"

"Will do, Sis! I guess that I will go down to my new room in the basement and begin hacking."

"What furniture are you using Uncle Joe?"

"The furniture that was moved out of your room to make room for your new stuff."

"Well, just beware that the bed is a bit lumpy!"

"Thanks for the warning!" Uncle Joe bounded down the stairs to the basement.

"Why don't you go up and explore your new room, Sweetheart. I'm going to invite Lisa and her folks over for a chat now that we have an idea where we are headed with this."

"Thanks Momma!" I went around to each one seated there and gave them a kiss on the cheek and then climbed the stairs to really get accustomed to my new room.

I enjoyed discovering every aspect in detail of my new room. I had left my door open hoping that Lisa would soon be here and be able to spend some time with me. Lisa burst into my room breathless and lugging a big tote instead of the small purse she usually carried and put the tote down on a chair so she could wrap her arms around me in a big hug.

“Molly! I really love what you’ve done with the place! A few touches here and there and this will be a typical freshman girl’s bedroom.”

“Thanks Lisa. I realize now that I’m going to have to learn a lot to catch up with you and the other girls my age. I am so glad you will help and that you are my friend. Hey! That’s not your purse! Whatcha got?”

“I got something from Gary. I think I got off cheep since it reminds him of who you used to be.”

“So what is it?”

“It’s the scanner only better/”

“Better?”

“I jimmied it so that it can pick up both ends of the conversation.”

“Wow! That’s way cool, Lisa. How?”

“Well when you’ve been across town taking ballet, I’ve been in a special electronics class offered by Girl Scouts. I want to be an Electrical Engineer when I grow up”

Rinnnnnnng!

“Here’s our chance to test it, Lisa. Turn it on!”

“Alright, already!” We listened to the conversation over the scanner

‘Yes, this is Joseph Niceman. I arrived in the Atlanta Area today.”

Next a screech came from the scanner. “They’ve started a scrambler. However since it’s plugged into the phone line here, I can detect the code key from the distortions in the house’s power frequency.” Lisa plugged another plug into the wall electric and one into the house phone line. She fiddled with some settings and as if by magic the scanner again erupted in recognizable speech.

“Sorry, Joe. I know that you must be tired but we need to run an opportunity by you. If you agree then you’ll need to come in right away so that we can start your training.”

“Why me? What will this assignment involve?”

“By coincidence, your sister and her husband is hosting a Russian national, Molliana Uspenskaia, in a student exchange. She secretly has secret ties to the Russian Government so she will need to be discretely under surveillance.”

‘Good luck to who ever draws that assignment. She’s to be enrolled at Breneau Academy for girls, I’m told.”

“A US intelligences agency has contracted our agency to provide the agent to place her under surveillance for her protection. Known agents either from the government or private agents can’t be used since if the Russians detect an existing agent then they will know that we know her connection and things will escalate from there. You have the potential to be an agent but you are unknown, with your connection to the family, you’ll have access that no one else would have to Molliana”

“What do you want me to do, exactly?”

“We want you to go undercover as a transgendered Breneau Academy Senior girl.”

“Why not just get a real girl to do this? It will take a lot of work to get me to pass as the persona that I am supposed to be. What about the difference in age?”

“We don’t have a girl with your connections and your skills. It will be easier turning you into a girl, than training a girl with your skills and cultivating in her your connections. You’ll still be passing as an adult but just barely one. Even though family will know who you really are, the age regression will be your way of going deep stealth for your transition so that no one will connect you to the person you used to be. The more successful you are of going stealth, the greater the chance that you will be effective as a covert agent.”

“Oh! How long will this assignment last?”

“The student exchange is for a year so when Mollianna goes back to Russia, the assignment will be over.”

“I’ll be right in! I will accept conditional on hearing the rest of the details for this assignment.”

“Thank you, Joe. I look forward to briefing you completely. Goodbye.”

“Goodbye”

Lisa cut off the scanner and we both sat for a second silent with our jaws dropped over what we had heard.

“Obviously, Uncle Joe did his hacking well if the US Government is convinced that I’m the secret daughter of the Russian President.”

“Looks like you wont be the only one having to learn how to be a girl before school starts.”

“It looks like that Uncle Joe’s hacking also got me enrolled at Breneau Academy. The Brainstorm was to have both you and Lisa enrolled there too. Rosa Lopez, Dr Lopez’s daughter was already going to be going there. I hope it works out! Breneau Academy has a reputation of being a very good school!”

“Breneau Academy is very cool! Not only have they got great academics and athletics, but students have access to some of the University’s facilities too. It will take some getting used to living at a boarding school.”

“It will be okay! It’s close enough that you can spend any weekend that you want with your family.”

.

“It will be an interesting dorm room with the four of us together. I suppose that you and I will share a room and Tina will share one with Rosa. Of course having your Uncle Joe for a dorm mother will be interesting too.”

“I wonder how Gramps will react to Uncle Joe becoming a girl for a year.”

“Somehow we have to get a new cover story for you being a girl before the year ends since they you are only a paperwork phantom in Russia.”

“Where there is a will there is a way.. This is like my real life test being a girl for this year. If I’m not meant to be a girl then one way or another Wally will be back. If I’m meant to be Molly for the rest of my life, I’ll know for sure by the time the year is over. . We’ll come up with some way for Molliana to disappear, with a new cover story for me, as soon as we can manage it then Uncle Joe can go back to being himself.”

We opened the door to my room just in time to hear Uncle Joe call out to the assembled adults in the living room.

“Mom and Dad, I have to go into work. I’m not sure how long I will be since this came up unexpectedly!”

“Joe, what about the hacking? Did it go well?”

“It went very well. I’ve gotten reports that the US Intelligence Agency have swallowed the bait and will accept the cover story that we have established for Molly. I’ve got to go!”

“Bye, Joe!”

“Bye! Son!”

Momma’s cell phone rang and we withdrew back inside my bedroom after Uncle Joe left. Lisa turned to me.

“You know after what happened to you, an assignment like that for your Uncle Joe to be pretending to be a girl isn’t likely to shock them that much.”

“He’d only be doing it to help me anyway, if he ends up taking the assignment. It’s wonderful to have family that will do so much for me.”

“Funny thing is that if your uncle accepts the assignment then it will be both of you learning how to be girls.”

“Well if the talent for learning how the other half lives, that my mother had, runs in the family, both Uncle Joe and I will be fine.”

“Let’s use your new cute pink computer on your new desk to google Breneau Academy. I want all the dirt on our new high school!”

“That’s great, Lisa. We can see what the uniform requirements are and what kind of loopholes there are in the dress code to dress it up with accessories.”

“I like the way you think, girl! I can’t believe how shallow I was to let appearance keep me away from you before. I’m glad that we have a chance to catch up with all the things I missed doing with you before. I am so glad you are my friend, Molly!”

“I’m glad that you are my friend. Lisa! Let’s go dig up that info on Breneau Academy!”

We took the laptop from it’s place on top of my desk and both Lisa and I curled up on my bed as we surfed the net together looking up anything we could find on Breneau Academy starting with the official website. We giggled and whispered to each other as we kept up a running commentary on what we found online. Time slipped away from us as if we were under a spell until there was a knock at my door.

“Sweetie, can we come in?”

I called, “Sure Momma! Come In!” Lisa and I turned around to sit on the edge of the bed. Out of respect for my mother, I didn’t quickly close the laptop. It wouldn’t matter anyway if I did since the house’s router automatically kept a record of which pages I had gone to on the internet and would only serve pages that they had pre approved.

“Both Lisa’s Mom and your Granny are with me too. We have some news for you!”

“My son’s hacking paid off. Your parents got a call from Breneau Academy to notify them of your acceptance there. They both have positions now at Breneau University. The chair of Astronomy that your mother accepted includes a home on campus that you will all live together in on the weekends”

“Granny that is such good news! Momma, congratulations on your new promotion! I appreciate everything you and Daddy are doing for me!”

“Molly, It’s not just for you. We obviously were exploring Breneau’s offer to me long before your little surprises. With you being a girl now, it just became a lot better choice for all of us.”

“Thank you, Momma!”

“Lisa, you’ve been accepted too, They want you to room with Molly since you are friends to help with the transition to boarding school. Gainesville is close enough, even with us not moving, that you can still spend any weekend you want here with us.”

“Thanks, Mom! Molly and I were checking out the high school on the internet when she told me there was a chance we could be going there. It looks like I will be able to do lots of things that I wouldn’t be able to take at Jefferson High School. I’m thrilled with the possibilities.”

It was amazing that the same big smile on Stephanie’s face was mirrored on Lisa’s. When I looked at Momma, Granny and I thru the mirror over my dressing table, I could see where I got the big grin on my face.

“Well, Lisa, here’s a piece of news that you didn’t get tipped on. Your Daddy and I are going home but Milly has invited you over to have a sleep over with Molly.”

Both Lisa and I squealed in unison, “Woo Hoo!”

“Thank you Mrs. Bensdorf.! Thank you Mom!”

“You are welcome Lisa! I took the liberty of packing a bag for you.” She handed Lisa the bag that Stephanie had concealed behind her until that moment. Lisa took a look inside and was well pleased with what she saw.

“Mom, you thought of everything! Thanks! Molly and I are going to have so much fun tonight!”

“Thanks Stephanie! Thanks Momma! Thanks Granny!”

“Well, I guess we will leave you girls to things. I have a snack prepared for you that you can get once you have gotten ready for bed.”

 “Love you, Lisa! Be good and do what Milly tells you to do. Your father and I will see you tomorrow! Good night, Lisa”

The three women left and left the door behind them open. From upstairs, we were able to hear enough that Stephanie and Tom left to go next door, Granny and Gramps went to their room, Daddy went to my parent’s room and Momma went to the kitchen. The house became still so Lisa and I took turns getting ready for bed quickly so we could go get the snack that Momma had prepared for us. I wondered if the peace and quiet which had settled over the house would remain when Uncle Joe was back with his news and if ‘she’ would already have assumed ‘her’ new persona.

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story.. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.