Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Synopsis
The Agency seems to have won the battle against the Sisterhood, but now the Agency must deal with the repercussions of the aftermath and revelations of the outcome.
__________

Who is in command of the island now?" asked Margo as Kim placed a tray with lunch on it on Mary's side table.

"I left the captain in charge, The submarine will be his base of operations until we can send a more permanent replacement," instructed Mary as she sipped her glass of red wine.

"So, the Agency has finally let men take over," observed Jo Ellen with a snort of laughter.

"Oh no, Everybody on the island is dressed as a woman," smirked Mary.

"Ladies, please fasten your seat belts. We have arrived at the Academy grounds," announced Galaxy.

"Why are we here? This is where I died," whined a distraught Diana as Jo Ellen hugged her.

"I am truly sorry to cause you distress Diana, but this is the only place we have available to handle our new clients," sighed Mary as she wiped Diana's tears.

"It's alright Mary, I was not ready," smiled Diana.

******************

"Mary, Base Commander Tina wants to speak with you," said Moon Maiden from the Radio Shack.

"Go ahead Tina, what do you need?" asked Mary as she sat next to Moon Maiden.

"What the hell am i to do with all of these arrivals? I never expected so many. she asked.

"Sorry about that Tina, you are authorized to requisition any supplies and personnel you need. In fact, I am sending our new recruits here. Helping you out will give them the experience they need," giggled Mary.

"Thanks Mother. I will take all the help that I can get," Tina replied.

Outside, the transports settled down on the tarmac. The ground crews quickly escorted the passengers away as vans and ambulances whisked the new arrivals away.

Up in the Command Bomber, Mary looked on th scene blow with extreme satisfaction. Well ladies, looks as if our work here is done. Time for us to leave now. Galaxy, take us home," she ordered with a sigh. Then the two bombers and a single transport zoomed away into the darkening sky.
________

At a little used airport, a hanger opened up their roofs, then closed them. Inside the same hanger, two B1B bombers, and a Hyper-Sonic Transport materialized as their stealth cloak dropped. Then the occupants disembarked and went into the awaiting transport alcoves to appear in a nearby building.

"Welcome home ladies! I assume everything went well," said Sarge as she saluted Mother.

"Very well Tina, but we are tired, we will share the news after a good nights sleep," replied Mary with a yawn.

"I have everybody's room ready. Welcome home one and all!!" exclaimed Tina.

"Thanks Tina. After we rest up, there are a few awards that I need to hand out."

Then the weary women were escorted to their rooms.
__________________________

Mary sat in her office with Margo sitting across from her as Mary finished reading a stack of reports detailing the actions taken during the battle. Both women were bone weary from tackling the red tape that permeated any organization. Both women sighed with relief as Galaxy placed a steaming mug of coffee and a plate of sandwiches by each of them. "Well Mother, are you about ready to see your guests?" asked Galaxy.

"Almost Galaxy, give me thirty minutes to shower. I hear that you have decided to transit into a woman."

"Yes ma'am. With the new system, I became a young woman instead of an agent with gray hair. I look forward to being a genetic woman," she said with a blush.

"Good luck Galaxy with your new life," said Mary as she held out her right hand.

"Thank you Mother for your support," she said as they shook hands.

"Now you have the joy of AUNT FLO and motherhood. I hope you and Brad are happy," said Margo.

"We are Margo, we're celebrating my transition tonight," she replied as she left.

"Well Margo, what about you? Will you transition as well?" she asked with a grin.

"Yes I am. My family accepts me as Margo, and I find it difficult to dress as a man."

"Me too Margo. I will transition after we have tied up all the loose ends from dealing with the Sisterhood."

"Then I guess that we need to ask Jo Ellen to take over during our transition."

Then Diana, Jo Ellen, Jodi, Maxie Kim, and Katanna stepped out of the transport alcove. Each wore a black skirted leotard and taupe sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose. "Mother, you wouldn't believe all the neat toys we found on the island. There's stuff there that I can't wait to see how it works," said an enthused Diana.

"Oh, you mean to tell me that there is even more than those transports?"

"Mother, the island was a dumping ground for inventions that nobody could understand except the inventor."

"Can you give me a brief list?"

"There are too many to list. My people are going to be spending years reverse engineering the stuff."

"Very well, for the foreseeable future, I am activating the reserves to help you. Do you have any objections?"

"Goodness no Mother, I guess that means I need to open up TERESSA'S INN."

"I am sure your mother would appreciate the humor. Well Jo Ellen, how are things in the inner city?"

"Very busy with the influx of a new gang, but it's nothing my people can't handle."

"Jo, I worry about you out there in the concrete jungle."

"Mom, I have Maxie with me. Besides that, *YOU* trained me as well."

"Still Jo, I would sleep easier if your help was better trained."

"Let me put your mind at ease Diana, I have released Katanna from her duties so she can oversee their proper training."

"Katanna, all this time you have been living under my roof and you keep this a secret???"

":Yes ma'am, I have at Mary's request."

"Why Mary?"

"Because Jo has made it a habit to keep such a thing hidden, besides that, I wanted them ready for action."

"Well Boss, is it time to share the good news?"

"Yes it is Maxie, you have the honor."

"Mother, working with discarded armor and the special equipment used to create TEAM JADE, we can now make a battle-suit equal to that of TEAM JADE. Further more, we can now give them a new body. No more need for their bionics."

"That is good news!! Those poor women detest being less than full women. Have you let them know?"

"No, I thought you should have the honor."

"Thank you Jo, Sharing such good news makes my job worthwhile."

"And here I thought it was the coffee and tea that I make for you Mother, I am hurt,"

"Hurt indeed," said Mary as she threw a pillow at the snickering Margo which started an all out pillow fight that freed up pent up tension and let the exhausted women fall back into their chairs and sleep.
__________________________________________________________________

The next day, Mother awoke first and looked at her friends sleeping innocently. *The battle against the SISTERHOOD is over for now, but are there even now other hidden menaces awaiting their time to attack. I have fought the good fight these many years. I sacrificed any chance to have a family long ago. Now with our new technology, I can become a young woman and have children.*she mused.

Then Margo awoke and joined her best friend on the sofa facing the fireplace , basking in the warmth of the gas logs. "You're thinking about transitioning into a woman, but fear taking the time because of the possible threat of the SISTERHOOD."

"Margo, I am tired of this senseless life! I want to have a family, but what woman wants an old man that dresses better than most women? No Margo, now that we have the technology, I will become a young woman and become a mother."

"Knowing you, you will wait until all other agents and the former slaves have been treated. Mother, do yourself a favor and don't wait. Diana and Jo Ellen can run things while we transition."

"WHAT? You mean to tell me that you want to transition too?"

"Yes, I even know a man in the city that fancies me as a woman. Mary, I feel the need to be a mother, but I am scared to do it alone. Will you transition with me?"

"Yes I will. Now we need to tell them and see if they will help." Then the two friends sat and watched the sparks as they remembered their lives as agents.

*******************
Then Diana awoke, seeing that Mary and Margo were on the couch and the others asleep, she tiptoed into the kitchen annex and started breakfast. *It's been too long since I had a chance to do any cooking. I hope Mary has what I need to make breakfast. After recent events, I want to just relax and be Jo Ellen and Jodi's mother* she mused. Then she began to create a morning feast fit for a queen.

Mary and Margo were awakened from their slumber by the aroma of frying bacon and brewing coffee. Stretching their sore muscles, their empty bellies betrayed their need for food. "Mm, just smell that wonderful aroma. Who ever is cooking has my undying gratitude."

"And here I thought I had it already Mother."

"DIANA! you vixen, wait until I get up, then I will show you just how grateful I am," Mother giggled.

"And if she doesn't, I certainly will," snorted Margo.

"Then I guess that you two don't want breakfast, all the more for me," grinned Diana.

"Hey Mom, don't forget the sausage gravy for my scrambled eggs please," said Jo Ellen as she stepped into the shower.

"Miss Diana, if you don't mind, may I make the biscuits?" asked Maxie Kim as she washed her hands.

"Be my guest Maxie, and the name is Diana. No need for a title with me," she offered as she looked Maxie in the eye.

"Yes Ma'am, I was showing respect."

"Maxie, you and Jo Ellen are best friends, that's good enough for me. You were there for her when she needed solace. I am eternally thankful for your help."

"Diana, Jo has helped me to become a woman. Now I can repay her by helping your other daughter Jodi to become a woman."

"Well Maxie, don't you think you need to consult with me first? After all, I am the one you are talking about," smirked Jodi as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

"Sorry Jodi, but I just wanted to..."

"It's alright girl, I do need help. Being a new woman is a bit much to handle alone," she mused.

"Your not alone my daughter, I too am new to womanhood. But now I am also young again. I am no longer your Sensei, you proved yourself to me. You are now a Sensei," Katanna said as she bowed to Jodi as she held out a medallion to Jodi.

"Katanna, I am honored, now you can train others as you have trained me." Then they hugged each other as everyone else clapped. Then everybody sat down to eat.

"Well, I was born Joe Rossi, now I am Diana Hunter. I lived for years as Diana, now thanks to recent events, I am now as young as my daughters. I believe we all need help in transitioning into our new lives."

"We have the needed help in the Agency. But I think we might need something magical. Diana, can you take over while Margo and I transition to women?"

"My pleasure Mary, but I will need the help of my daughters, Kimmie and Katanna."

"Mother, I was going to patrol as the 'Rose' with Maxie. I think the city's in need of me now."

"Jo, that's what I want you and Kim to do with Jodi and Katanna."

"Me? Are you sure about that Mom?"

"Very sure, you and Katanna need to unwind with Jo and Kim. Patrolling will do just that."

"Why don't we all go on patrol, we all need to unwind."

"Good idea Boss, but won't we need some sort of uniform?"

"Well, good thing the Agency has a wardrobe. Come ladies, let's suit up for patrol." giggled Mary. Then the ladies were soon wearing black unitards and boots, their hair held in ponytails. Then they entered the alcove and emerged in the garage where they got into a black stretch Hummer.
____________________

Out in the city, the ladies soon dispersed and started their patrol. In time, they all met in front of a store still open even at the late hour. The sign over the door said "THE BEAR MARKET" In the window was an eclectic collection of marvelous toys. Within the store was a selection of stuffed animals of all kinds. "Well it seems that Sarge is still doing quite a brisk business," said Mary.

"What do you know about this store and Sarge?" asked Margo.

"Sarge is one of our protectees like the cafe across the street. Come inside, I want you ladies to meet Sarge." Then Mary opened the door leading the ladies in.

As the bell over the door announced the arrival of visitors, Sarge appeared from the back along with her lovable guard dog Jesse James. "Welcome to the Bear Market Mary, I see you have brought visitors with you."

"Thanks Sarge, we just completed a mission and were out and about to unwind."

"Yes, the bears told me you were coming soon with special guests."

"Excuse me Mother, but I don't like this one bit. Sarge here sounds like a carnival charlitan. Just who is she anyway?"

"My name is Nora Grissom, I am a retired Air Force crew chief. My husband is Mike Grissom, he is a retired Green Beret. We both served during the Gulf War. This Chocolate Labrador Retriever is Jese James. He is my gentle giant of a security dog."

"Margo, chill, Sarge is on our side. she makes these wonderful stuffed animals here and most of the other toys as well."

"Sorry Mary, but I have to look out for you my friend."

"Margo, you have watched over Mary for many years, you have sacrificed your life in service to the Agency. Now you have a chance to start over as a genetic woman. Can you hear a plushy call out to you?"

"Yes I can! It is this cute brown bear wearing a Roman Soldiers uniform. She says her name is Serina. She says she has been waiting for me. Yes Serina, I do need to relax and learn how to play. Sarge, how much for the bear?"

"Take her, she is yours. I never charge a fellow soldier.."

"Oh thank you Sarge!! I will take very good care of her." Then Margo went and kissed Sarge on the cheek and sat down with her special plushy.

"JO Ellen, which plushy calls out to you?"

"You know which one Sarge, mine tells me that you can hear every plushy."

"Guilty as charged, but once they leave my store, only the new owner hears them unless they return."

"My plushy says that your plushies miss you, that is why their owners brin them back."

"Yes, it is wonderful to see them back when they return. But they call out to that special someone that needs them."

My plushy is the red bear wearing the Robin Hood costume. His name is Rose."

"Yes Jo Ellen, like you, Rose wants to protect the down trodden."

" Yes, he wants to go home with me, but I feel unworthy of him>"

Placing the plushy in her hand and steering Jo to a plush lounge chair, Sarge gently sat her down as Jo began to weep in joy as she bonded with her plushy. "Dear child, release your burden and let your inner child out." Then Jo fell asleep with her plushy.

Turning to Maxie Kim, Sarge asked with wry amusement," which plushy calls out to you Maxie Kim?"

"Ma'am, is my Boss alright? She is my best friend."

"Yes Kim, she is releasing her many burdens now, just like Margo. They will return soon, fully refreshed."

"My plushy is this cute fox dressed as Little John. Her name is Secora. Yes my friend, I want you yo be mine too. Like you, I have served selflessly beside my best friend. Come, let us now serve together." With that, Kim picked up her plushy as she wept in joy.

"Yes Kim, your inner child called out and now the call is answered."

"That is all very well Sarge, I hear a plushy, but I can't see it."

"I was just putting the final touches on it. It is in the back Diana." With that, a tall, husky man came from the back wearing an old, frayed red terry cloth robe over his blue pajamas. He quickly placed a gryphon plushy with a blue body, red wings and white head down next to her.

"Yes, that is my plushy!! Thank you Mike!"

"Anytime, Do you know why yours is different?" he asked as he smooched Sarge on the cheek.

"I was wondering why, Leona won't say, the vixen."

"Because you were born Joe Rossi, then because of the Sisterhood, you were turned into Diana. When you died saving your adopted daughter Jo Ellen, it was Joe Rossi that died. When they cloned you, Diana returned, your life as Joe now forgotten."

"Yes Sarge, now as a genetic woman, I see things differently than I did before, but what brought me back was technology, not magic."

True, but you are both lion and eagle in spirit. Like a lion, you rule the jungle, as an eagle, you defend your nest. As both, you are complete."

"With Leona, I feel complete Mike. May I have her?"

"Go and sit down with our blessings my child and release your burdens for awhile."

Turning to Jodi, Sarge pulled out a multi-colored bird and handed it to her. "Jodi, Fiona is crying for you to take her home."

"Fiona, yes, I will give you a good home. But why are you a Phoenix? Because I am like one, I have been reborn, now I will fly like an eagle just like my Momma."

"Yes my child, now you can live your life with your family, no more wandering for you."

"Thank you Sarge, I love Fiona." Then Jodi kissed her on the cheek and sat on the sofa.

"Miss Sarge, I am unworthy of such a wonderful gift. I can not hear a plushy calling for me."

"Katanna, your plushy is asleep. Soon you will hear it."

"I hear it now, it is calling to me from the window. It is a T-Rex in a karate gi. Her name is Hope." Then she picked up the baby blue dinosaur with pink belly wearing a white robe belted with a black rope.

"Yes my child, like you, she teaches her craft to others. Even though you have been hurt, your spirit thrives in teaching."

"Then my plushy and I will teach together." Then she went to sit with the others.

"And now Mary, I have saved you for the last. Your plushy is very special indeed, It took my many hours to make it as your spirit was constantly growing. but now your journey is over."

"What journey are you referring to?

"Your transition into a woman. Your plushy wanted for you to be whole before she joined you."

"But I have yet to transit, Margo and I are going to very soon though."

"Yes, Peggy knows, she wants to be there for you to help you as you learn how to be a woman."

"Sarge, I have been living as a woman for years, what is the difference?"

"Ask Jo Ellen, she know the difference. Being a woman is a gift not to be thrown away as so many woman have, only to regret the loss years later."

"Very well Sarge, I will go to GIRL-101 with Margo."

"Mary, here is your plushy, Peggy." Then Sarge brought a pure white PEGASUS plushy from behind her back. The look of wonder and delight on Mary's face was priceless.

"Yes Peggy, I hear you! Yes, I have been without you for too long." Then hugging Peggy, she joined the others on the sofas.

"Well Sarge, looks as if we have guests tonight. I'll go get the spare rooms ready."

"Thanks honey, while you do that, I will get dinner ready. Good thing I made a roast today." Then they closed the shop and let Jesse James guard their guests while they prepared their home for their guests.

******************

Waking up, Mary looked around her and saw a table laid out with dinner. Sarge and Mike were putting the finishing touches upon the feast. Wake up sleepy heads, dinner is served." said Mike.

"Ladies, please follow me to the bathroom so you may freshen up." with that, Sarge led them to a spacious room with six toilet stall and a wall with four sinks and six stools.

"Sarge, surely you don't mean to tell me that you set this up just for us."

"Hardly Margo, this building used to be a department store. Mike and I have redecorated it. Now most of the building is dedicated to apartments and storage."

"You two must have spent a fortune doing that. You have taken on a thankless burden and debt."

"Not at all, the families and neighbors all help each other and Mike and I love the kids. Now go get cleaned up."

"Yes Mother," she giggled as she went to an empty stall.

After the ladies were refreshed, Sarge led them back to the dining room where Mike seated each one, then sitting down, he began to speak.

"Welcome to our humble table. It is not often that we are honored to entertain such beautiful and powerful women. In fact, if not for the bears telling us you were coming, we would not have known."

"Mike, I am wondering about the plushy you gave us and just how we can hear them. What kind of magic is it that let's Sarge create these wonderful toys?"

"Ah Mary, it is a very simple and child like magic. A magic that comes straight from a loving heart. That is why only children and people with pure hearts hear them. A blackened heart hears nothing."

"All that I know is that my plushy even now is speaking to me. It is saying that I need to ask Diana and Jodi something very important."

"What is that Mother?"

"Diana, you helped the Agency with your many contributions. Even though you were one of our protectorates, when you died, we honored your sacrifice by placing your name among our honored dead. Now that you and your daughter Jodi are here, I offer both of you the chance to become agents."

"Only if my assignment is to protect Jo Ellen."

"Same here Mary."

"I thought that is how both of you would answer. But before I continue, I must tell everyone that Margo and I will be transitioning into genetic women. So Jo Ellen, will you take over while we are on sick leave?"

"Yes, as long as I can call upon Maxie and Katie here for support."

"You got it Boss."

"I will be honored to assist."

"Well Mother, you have yourself a deal."

"Then ladies, our goal is accomplished. The bears knew that such a decision was needed, They asked Sarge and I to help you in deciding."

"Your bears seem to know a lot, just what all do they know????"

"Ah Mother, our bears can only sense when their humans need them. Mike and I are the only ones that are blessed to hear them all."

"Please ladies, eat, drink and be merry. This dinner is our gift to you."

Then they feasted upon the meal and afterwards were led to warm beds where the ladies slept with their plushy like children. "It is good to see them sleep like children, i am tempted to keep them here as our children, but they have their destiny to fulfill." sighed Mike.

"Mike my beloved, we have the Kid's Kamp and the neighborhood kid's. One day, we will be blessed with our own."

"Are you pregnant?!?!"

"No, but we have been accepted as foster parents. Soon, our home will know the joy of children." Then Mike took his beloved in his arms and led her away to their bed where they answered each others need for love.

******************

"O. K. children, time for you to leave. You will find your limo parked outside."

Waking up, Margo asked with wonder," Now how can that be? we parked blocks away from here Sarge."

"Margo, that's apart of our special magic, that same magic led you here.Only those that need us can find us."

"So, are you saying that our services are not needed?"

"No Mary, your services are very much needed to help patrol the streets. Unfortunately, there are those that prey on the innocent even here. Please don't take away your help."

"Don't worry Sarge, the Agency will always be here for you. Well ladies, time to go." Then the ladies and Mike shared a tearful GOODBYE as Sarge silently gave each one a cup of warm cider at the door.

"Well my love, did you enjoy our momentary family?"

"Oh Mike my beloved, I wish that we had a houseful!! But let's get our home ready for our new foster child. He or she will need our love." Then they set about preparing the store and home for their new child.

_____________

Outside the door was the limo waiting for the ladies. "Well, I guess they are Wizards, glad they are on our side," giggled Mary as Margo opened the doors and motored away after all were inside.

"Mary, come with us to my chalet in the Ozarks. I want to share the beauty of my home away from home with you and Margo."

"Sounds good to me, Margo, head to the Agency Heli-pad, We have an Osprey there."

Turning to Jodi and smiling, " Jodi, you are my heir, just as Jo Ellen is. It is time that you see where I go when I need to get away from it all."

"Diana, I thank you for your kindness, I have not had a Mother for years, now I have one. But please understand that my adoptive Mother loved me unconditionally. I still miss her. Be patient with me as I learn to love you as my Mother."

"Of course my child, I was patient with Jo Ellen, I will wait for you too." Then they hugged and cried until they heard a bell.

"Ozark Retreat below, We are landing," announced Margo.

Stepping out of the Osprey, the ladies were treated to a view of Paradise. Evergreen trees, streams and lakes filled the vista below and a towering mountain dominated the heavens. "Here, I come to renew my Spirit when the burdens of Real Life are too much to bear. It was here that I proposed to my beloved and here that come to pray."

"No wonder you come here, I am humbled by the Majesty of Nature," sighed Margo.

"Diana, thank you for bringing us here. I feel renewed as Spring after Winter," said Mary.

"Thank you, It was that I brought Jo Ellen when I adopted her and taught her about nature. But she is a city kid," Diana sighed.

"Mom, I too com out here to think, it's just that the ghetto is my turf."

"I know my child, I have never forced you to anything but what you needed to be. We were both forced by others into a life not our own, I could have returned to being Joe Rossi, but I knew that there were other Sisterhood women out there . When they attacked, I wanted to shield you from harm, but you needed to spread your wings. Even now I regret the year we missed," she cried as she and Jo hugged.

"Momma, I did it to protect YOU. The Academy was My dragon to slay just has the Sisterhood was yours. Now that both are dead, we have the chance to be a family and that includes Jodi," reaching out, they brought the astonished Jodi into their embrace.

" Until now, I was afraid that I was stil an orphan, now I have a Momma and a sister," she sighed.

" Yes my child, and nothing will keep us apart. Come, follow me to the pond and let's relax in the afternoon sun." Then Diana led them down a well worn path to a crystal clear pond with a picnic table and open air kitchen/ outhouse. "Inside the outhouse is a selection of bathing suits and shorts sets, go and get ready while I get refreshments ready."

Then the ladies went into the outhouse and came out wearing swim-dresses and matching sandals while Diana had set out a buffet and had quick changed into a sun dress and matching sandals. "Hey Boss, where did your Mom go to get that ensemble while we were changing?"

"There is a private bath next to the kitchenette for the cook to use. No doubt Momma had everything set up ahead of time."

" I did, there is a retired Sky Marshall that tends my chalet, I simply had him get it ready for us."

"Very efficient Diana, but I have a question for you and Jodi. Everybody here but you two have been through the Agency Training Program, do you two want to join?"

"Wait a minute Mary, I have been through more hell than any agent you have. Why do you think I need to join?"

"Yeah, Katanna trained me, why should I join?"

" If you join, then you will be assigned to protect Jo Ellen and the Chalet. Jo Ellen and Maxie Kim are still under our protection. Katanna is on Medical Leave. Please accept my invitation so I will sleep better."

"Will we be bunked together?'asked Diana.

"What is the history of the Agency?" asked Jodi.

"In 1924, J. Edgar Hoover was appointed as the Director of the F.B.I. He recruited Irish Catholic men trained by Jesuits as his agents. He reasoned that such men would never betray their country. What he never counted on was that these same men tended to be transvestites. When Hoover discovered this, he decided to blackmail them to keep them inline.

Over the years, the F.B.I. was called upon to save the lives of so many ppeople in both business and the Goverment that were trans-gendered that Hoover started to see them as an asset, not a liability. Hoover even went enfem on a case which started the rumor that he was a cross-dresser. He let the rumor continue in order to keep the much darker secret hidden within.

It was during the Cold War that the Agency was finally split from the F.B.I. and attached to the justice Department. The Agency woks across the board, working with the local goverment and business as well as with foreign goverments to insure the safety of the trans-gendered and American interests.

The Agency has no official name. Officially, we do not exist. We are a shadow agency that maintains the peace.Our existence is known only to: the President, Attorney General, various Senators, the neighborhood around "THE BEAR MARKET", & "MARY'S DRESS SHOP.

Our Agency Head Quarters is always in an unassuming building in any city.The exact location remains unknown. Our secrecy is paramount for our mission to succeed.

We Agents dress as women full-time except for when we are on vacation or on special assignment. All Agents dress as conservative, professional business women. We can wear dresses, pantsuits, skirts and blouses cut in any style as long as the color is black. Jewelry tends to double as equipment. At times, Agents will need to dress in formal gowns or impersonate someone. That is why all Agents are trained to read body language.

All Agents must give up their male identity. All traces of his existence is erased from all official records. All of our former lives are erased from public files.to protect our families from any possible retaliation by an enemy. We can still see our families as long as we are in our new identity.

It is a most difficult task that we do, and very few woman or men truly have what it takes to wear basic black everyday. For those tat can, the rewards are knowing that you are protecting the nation and that very few others are your equal in espionage.

We are given a Code Name as well as our feminine name. We are trained in all forms of armed ans unarmed combat, as well survival skills. We try to avoid violence, yet we are more than capable of handling most any situation when provoked. Very few of us are cleared to use deadly force, we very seldom carry a gun, yet are deadly accurate with any weapon.

Our arsenal consists of non-lethal equipment: the Tickler, Gas, Radio. The Tickler is taser that interacts with the brains pleasure center leaving the target feeling relaxed. It comes in a pistol and grenade form. The Gas is a powerful combination of hypnotic drugs that places the target under the control of the Agent. The target will become very agreeable to anything the Agent says, even forgetting events. The Radio is the most powerful form of communications available. It can pierce through any but the most powerful radiation,spoke Mary.

Then Diana and Jodi whispered together then looked at Mary with ear splitting grins and said in unison, ":We accept."

Then the ladies gathered in a group hug as an eagle winged its way majestically in the late afternoon sky as the moon rose into the chill air.
______________________________

The End