All It Would Take by Sasha Nexus
Summary:

 Part Eight ~ Whole Expressions

 

Will Wally find in his mother Milly's old bedroom the key to a life-changing, magical experience?

Fanfic based on the 1986 movie Willy Milly aka Something Special

"Namoona wanna Namoona Una!"

(More Something Special information and spoilers from  Popcornq and Sprout)


 

All It Would Take
By Sasha Nexus

This fan fiction piece is based on the original work, Willy Milly aka Something Special; by Willy Milly Associates, Concorde, copyright 1985.. All original characters and plot lines are the property of the owners, and any resemblance to individuals either living or dead is coincidental. This piece is for entertainment purposes only and is not intended as a copyright infringement. No income is being derived from this fan fiction piece.



Categories: Fiction Characters: None
Age Group: Teenager 13-18
Categories: Deals, Bets or Dares, Girl's School, Magical Transformations, Pop Culture, Stuck
Genre: Comedy
Keywords: None
Story Universe: None
Challenges: This is a Test Challenge
Challenges: This is a Test Challenge
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 38890 Read: 72034 Published: 16 May 2010 Updated: 04 Jul 2010
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story.. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended. .

All it Would Take Cast List

Italics indicates original Willy Milly cast name

 

Milly Niceman Bensdorf's Family

Stephanie Winners' Family 

Glenda Hartwell's Family

Cynthia Harl Lopez's Family

Other Adults

The Pedigree of Miss Molly Wallis Bensdorf

Miss Molly Wallis Bensdorf, Born April 30, 1995 in Atlanta GA, Is the daughter of

The said before Dr Alfred 'Alfie' Bensdorf was the son of

The said before Dr Millicent 'Milly' Niceman was the daughter of

1. One Change by Sasha Nexus

2. True Friend by Sasha Nexus

3. Surprise by Sasha Nexus

4. Can't I Be Both? by Sasha Nexus

5. Law of Unpredictability by Sasha Nexus

6. Good Golly, Miss Molly! by Sasha Nexus

7. What Do We Do? by Sasha Nexus

8. Whole Expressions by Sasha Nexus

One Change by Sasha Nexus
Author's Notes:

willy milly

All It Would Take

Part One ~ One Change

By Sasha Nexus

 

Will Wally find in his mother Milly's old bedroom the key to a life-changing experience?

All It Would Take

Part One ~ One Change

willy milly

By Ariel Montine

Based on the 1986 movie Willy Milly aka Something Special

(More Something Special information and spoilers from  Popcornq and Sprout)

 


 

This fan fiction piece is based on the original work, Willy Milly aka Something Special; by Willy Milly Associates, Concorde, copyright 1985.. All original characters and plot lines are the property of the owners, and any resemblance to individuals either living or dead is coincidental. This piece is for entertainment purposes only and is not intended as a copyright infringement. No income is being derived from this fan fiction piece.

 


The summer in Atlanta is hot and muggy in Dunwoody where my parents grew up. Now my grandparents, Granny and Gramps Niceman, live in Clearwater, Florida. My parents and I live in my mother's childhood home. Mother's best friend Stephanie still lives next door with her husband, Tom Winners. They have two children, Gary and his fraternal twin Lisa. I used to play with both of them but these days Lisa seems to be always at her friend Tina's house.

My friend Gary Winners and I like to mess around up in my room. It is such a neat room which has a window that opens up onto the roof. The roof has a flat portion, which had been customized by my mother, Milly, from when she was a girl, when this had been her room. There is a rope ladder which reaches all the way down to the ground. A very expensive telescope mount was permanently attached furthest away from the window. A pole arm with a rope and pulley system allowed things to be hoisted to the top of the roof in a bucket. Milly's father had erected a fence around the outside edge of the roof. This was not because my mother had ever fallen off, but various things had tumbled off in the past.

"Hey, Wally! Come over here!" Gary called to me as he kneeled over the floor of my closet. He had been down there collecting the pieces of my slot car track so we can set them up and race. I went over to find out what he wanted.

"Okay, Gary! What's up?"

"There's a loose board here! Do you have anything to pry it up?"

"Sure! Just a sec!" I go over to my desk drawer and pull out a large screwdriver. With it in hand, I go back to him and hand it to him.

"Will this work?"

He took a look at it and his face brightened. "This will do fine!"

As he pried up the board, I winced. I hoped that it won't leave scratches or gouges for me to explain. Within the space under the floor, there was a half-filled jar labeled "Naskapi Eclipse Powder" and a set of hand written instructions. Gary handed me the instructions while he looked at the jar contents.

Gary opened the jar and took a sniff inside. "The only thing this powder is good for is cleaning toilets!"

"Wow! Would you look at that! My mother must have put them in there when this was her room, ages ago. These instructions tell how to do something during a total eclipse of the sun. This doesn't look like Mom's handwriting. it looks more like a guy wrote it."

"Didn't Ken Cook, the weatherman from Fox Five, say that there was a total eclipse of the sun coming soon?"

"My mom put this neat astronomy program on my computer that tells things like that. We'll find out for sure."

I started my desktop computer, and clicked on the astronomy program. Mom had already put in our longitude and latitude so it knew where we are. She knows all kinds of things like that because she is an astronomer. My father, Dr. Alfred Bensdorf, who teaches at Georgia Tech and is doing research for NASA for their Manned Mars Expedition, knows some neat things too..

"There is going to be a total eclipse of the sun tomorrow at 7:21 PM. It will be years till there is another one in the area. That must be why Mother has been spending day and night over at the Fernbank Observatory, in the North Georgia mountains, getting ready for it."

"You're lucky because your mother trusts you to be alone without a keeper. My mother is at my house, running her internet business, most of the time. When she is gone, she makes Lisa in charge of me. That's so embarrassing"

"Yeah! It can be a bit much having your mother around all the time. I guess that's why I don't mind you spying on your mother to see what she is planning."

"It helps keep me out of trouble for sure!"

Ever since Gary found that old radio frequency scanner from his basement, we have used it to eavesdrop on the phones that both his mother and mine use in their home offices. It works because it came out before the new portable telephone frequencies began being used, I look at the instructions more and find something that I can't understand.

"What do you think the instructions mean when it says that if we follow them that we'll get our deepest darkest heart's desire?"

"For you, Wally, the way you are sometimes moping about because Lisa and her girlfriend Tina have snubbed you doing their girl things, I don't even want to think about. For me, I'd like to be a superhero like Spiderman."

"Gary, don't you miss playing with your sister even a little?"

"Not at all! I can't believe some of the things she talked you into, Wally. I'd never do any of those things in a million years."

"Are we going to do this thing then? Perform the ritual during the eclipse?"

"I think it would be neat. I can't wait to be a superhero! Count me in!!"

"Okay, I'll collect the things that we need to perform the ritual and have them ready for tomorrow."

"I think we should do it out on your roof. That seems to be the perfect place for it."

"That's cool! Tomorrow is when my father teaches that evening class so we won't be interrupted."

Gary's cell phone began to play the ring tone from the Iron Man movie. He looked at the phone screen and his face twisted up in annoyance as he answered the phone.

"Hello, Mom! What is it!"

"Can I come back after supper, please?"

"What about tomorrow? We want to watch the eclipse together on the roof!"

"Okay, okay! I'll be right there."

"Good bye, Mom!"

"Sorry, I gotta go. Mom wants me home for supper and then I have to go out with her shopping tonight, and tomorrow morning. Stuff for her work. We won't be done until after lunch, and then I can come over and we'll get ready to do the ritual."

"Okay! See you then!" I knew from experience that when Gary had to go out with his mother on one of these expeditions that he was never back when he thought. I knew that I would have to do all the preparations myself. Fortunately there was not all that much to prepare since the ritual itself was simple.

First I would have to pour out the Naskapi Eclipse powder into a circle as I chanted something like, "Namoona wanna Namoona Una" over and over again. Next at the four points of the compass I would have to place four elemental objects for earth, fire, water, and wind. We would have to lay in the circle for the duration of the eclipse in order for the ritual to work.

I collected from my room what I need. In fact, I recalled that those objects were things that my mother had kept from when she was a girl. For earth I had a potted plant that I had been very careful to keep growing. For fire I had an old Coleman lantern. For water, I had a jug of water that Mom insisted that I keep for emergencies in case the water went off, but it never had. For wind I had an antique fan that turns so freely that the blades rotate when the slightest puff of wind comes through the room.

With Mother away, the kitchen was mine! I went out the door to the outside and went down the stairs from my room that leads to the deck outside our kitchen. Once in the kitchen I took off the hook, my Granny's apron, which is hanging there, and carefully put it on. My father had bought steaks that he intended to grill outside when he got home to prepare supper for us. Instead I wanted to surprise him by having dinner waiting for him.

I fired up the gas grill to get it ready for the steaks. Next I went out into the garden and gathered a bouquet of fresh flowers. I cut and arranged them in the vase to be a centerpiece on the dining room table for our meal. I prepared the potatoes for baking in the microwave as I had seen my mother do so many times by using a fork to punch tiny holes in the peel and then wrapping them in plastic wrap and placing them in the microwave.

I turned my attention to the salad next. There are spinach leaves and iceberg lettuce leaves that I choped up into bite-sized pieces and I took a cucumber from the refrigerator and washed, peeled and cubed it up. I sliced up some radishes and made thin small shreds of carrots using the vegetable peeler. I knew that my father and I both liked croutons and shredded mild cheddar cheese mixed up in our salad, so I added those to the bowl. I added the other ingredients that I had prepared along with some washed grape tomatoes. I tossed the salad and placed it into the refrigerator till the rest of the meal was prepared.

I set the table next with the exception of the glasses which I wanted to wait to finish until just before our meal. I went to check on the grill and it was up to temperature. I went back to the kitchen for the last bit of preparation. I preheated the oven to 400 degrees and assembled what I needed for the biscuits. I sifted flour into a bowl which mounded up and I indented it into a bowl shape at the top where I poured a cup of buttermilk and added some shortening. Next I mixed those ingredients together till I had a dough which I rolled up into a long cylindrical shape. I pinched off with my fingers the right amount for each biscuit and shaped them with my hands and placed them into the buttered pan.

I looked at the time and if Daddy arrived like he usually did, it was time to set things into motion. I poped the biscuits into the oven, started the microwave, and put the steaks out on the grill. I moved between all of them, checking on them. In between I put ice in the glasses and filled them with sweet tea and placed them on the table. The steaks needed turning and I turned them. The microwave beeped and I turned the potatoes. I peered through the oven window and saw the biscuits rising nicely.

Finally the steaks were done and I took them up on a platter and placed them on the table. I brought the salad out from the fridge and placed it on the table. Next the baked potatoes were ready and I placed them on each of our plates. Finally the biscuits were ready and I removed them from the oven and took them out upside down onto a plate. From the plate I transfered them to the bread basket and wraped them up and laid it on the table.

I heard my father's key in the front door lock and I rushed to meet him, forgetting that I still had the apron on. My father looked around the room as he opened the door and observed my handiwork cleaning the house earlier. He looked down at me and smiles.

"Greetings, Wally! I am so glad to see you and the house looking this well after Milly left it in a disaster when she left. You'll make someone a good wife some day!" My father laughed at the joke that he had made.

"Oh Dad!" I rolled my eyes at him. "Dinner is ready! Come to the dining room and see!"

"You are full of surprises today! Why don't you take off that apron and we'll eat supper while it is hot."

"Thank you, Dad! Be right in!" I went to the kitchen and hung up Granny's apron back in its place and took my place at the table.

"Wally, this is amazing!" He pauses for a moment and so do I, as is our custom. Then he told me, "Let's eat!"

We filled our plates and have a wonderful supper. When we were finished, Dad took me out to Dairy Queen where we had our desserts. He had a Banana Split and I had a Hot Fudge Sundae. While we were there, I asked him if Gary and I could camp out in my tent in the back yard overnight tomorrow and he agreed. I guessed asking at a good time really does give better results. Fortunately, there was not any rain in the forecast. Once we got back, I excused myself and go to my room where I got ready for bed. With all the cleaning and playing I had done that day, I was very tired and went right to sleep.

The next morning, I get up early with Dad and we have cereal for breakfast. The reason that I rose early is for Dad to drive me over to the community pantry. It was located in the community center, where donations came in of food and clothing. I loved to help out. I found that I was very good at going through the clothing and sorting through it and folding it up. I even could mend some and sew on missing buttons.

The next morning, I got up early with Dad and we had cereal for breakfast. The reason that I rose early was for Dad to drive me over to the community pantry. It is located in the community center, where donations came in of food and clothing. I loved to help out. I found that I was very good at going through the clothing and sorting through it and folding it up. I even could mend some and sew on missing buttons.

As Dad dropped me off, I wasn't thinking of all the good I could do by helping. Instead, I was looking forward to being with Lisa and Tina. They also help out since Tina's mother, Glenda, is the director of the community pantry. When the community pantry closed at noon, Glenda would drive the three of us home. Glenda and her daughter Tina lives on the same side of our street, on the other side of Gary and Lisa's house.

Each of us took a box from the pile over to a table and began to sort the clothes and fold them. After they were folded someone would take them to the shelves where clothing was separated by size and gender.  The patrons would go through and choose some clothing to meet their needs from the shelves.

"Wally, you fold clothes so well that you are going to make some lucky man a wonderful wife someday!", Tina teased gleefully

"That's just what my Dad said last night. I don't know why. I had only cleaned a little and had gotten Supper ready.", I replied.

"Only?", questioned Lisa. "If I know you, the house was spotless and the dinner unbelievable! You do better at housework and cooking than your mother and even my mother!"

"I know you are exaggerating when you say I'm better than your mother. She makes your home a wonderful place to be. ", I told Lisa

"I guess so, since my mother is such a domestic diva that everyone loves her books and that's what makes her internet business a success. But the way you love all that stuff, you have a whole lot in common with her, much more than me.", Lisa admitted.

"You do seem to have a lot more in common with Lisa and I. I'm glad we have this service project together! It's too bad that it is expected that you hang out with the boys and us with the other girls," said Tina as though she really empathized about my situation.

"Boys will be boys and girls will be girls and never the twain shall meet.", I turned my eyes up and blew some strands of hair that had fallen down near my eyes up as I let the air escape from my mouth in frustration. "I wish it could be the way it used to be."

"It's just a phase we are all going through, Wally! Really soon boys and girls will pair off," comforted Lisa.

"I guess that I will have to take solace in that." I resigned myself as I said it.

"Take heart, Wally! I just know you are going to be superior boyfriend material. The girls will all want you in their lives then.", encouraged Lisa.

"Okay, if you say so," I replied. "I'll believe it when I see it."

The rest of the time went too quickly and we were driven home by Tina's mother like usual. I had a lunch of sandwiches. As expected there was no Gary at the time that he had told me. Instead since I had everything ready, I went up to my bedroom and turned on my computer. One of the things that I had gotten for my last birthday was a year's subscription to "World of Warcraft". I loved playing online and chatting with the people who were behind the other avatars.

On a lark when I first signed onto Warcraft, I had made my first avatar a human female priestess named Aislinn. Instead of knowing me as Wally, my friends in the game know me as Lynn. We did audio-only chats at times but we never did video. While audio could go on transparent to the game, video would require taking away from the game environment. Audio-only helped preserve the illusion of me as Lynn. After it had gone on for a while, correcting their misconception about me would have been a lot more embarrassing, so I left things as they were.

I was lost in game-playing when Gary's entrance, out of breath, jarred me to reality and I signed off the game.

"I'm here! I'm here! You can quit fretting!" Gary told me.

"Oh Gary! I'm glad that you are here ... Finally!" I looked at the time and found that it was mere minutes away from the beginning of the eclipse. I led him through the window and onto the roof. I gathered the four icons and had Gary lie down in the center of where I was going to make the circle.

I felt silly as I poured out the powder in a circle and chanted, "Namoona wanna Namoona Una," repeating it over and over again.  All of a sudden Gary needed to go to the restroom so he left back through the window. When he had returned, I had completed the circle except for a small area to allow him to enter and I had placed the elemental icons at the four directions. Once he was back and lying down, I lay down beside him and reached over and completed the circle as the eclipse began.

At first Gary was excited and was wondering which superhero he would turn into when the ritual was completed. Later he became listless and finally he just sat up and asked, "What is taking this friggin' eclipse so long?"

"Gary, stay down! The eclipse isn't total yet!"

"I've had enough of this!" Gary stood up and crossed the line and exited back through my bedroom window. I resolved not to worry about Gary and I lay in the circle by myself. Finally the eclipse reached totality and I felt something go right through me but nothing else was apparent. It tried even my patience to wait just as long after totality for the darkness to vanish completely from the sky, but I wanted to take no chances.  When I was sure the eclipse was totally over, I went to find Gary and he had finished getting camp set up in the back yard. The tents were up and our sleeping bags were rolled out and ready for us.

We even had a campfire pit and of course I was in charge of cooking supper for the two of us. All we had were beanie wienies but that tasted like a gourmet meal to us when it was cooked outside on the campfire. We got into our sleeping bags and soon Gary was asleep and I was hovering close to sleep myself. In that twilight before sleep had taken me I was aware of Gary's mother Stephanie's voice coming over our phone scanner. Hazily, I wondered if the stupid old scanner was glitching again, because I could only hear her side of the conversation.

"Milly! Thanks for finally returning my call! I know you were busy but this might be an emergency!"

That word "emergency" was enough to jolt me awake.

"You've got to come home now! I saw Wally and Gary up on your roof during the eclipse."

"I thought so too, but then, after the eclipse, I looked over and noticed that they had a circle drawn in powder on the roof!"

"I don't think they were making observations; I think they were doing the Naskapi Eclipse Ritual!"

"You shouldn't have left it anywhere in your old room! You didn't hide it well enough! Wally must have found the powder and the instructions!"

"There was all the other stuff up there too! The same stuff we used!"

"I don't think Gary was up there for the whole time. I remember he was back in the house even before totality, complaining he was bored. Just like I got bored way back when. Wally stayed up there for the entire eclipse, though."

"Wally seems fine now but I believe that he'll have a surprise when he wakes up, just like you did."

"They're in your back yard camping out. Alfie okayed it, I checked."

"I know Wally already has one but the imagine all the other kinds of surprises he could have. What do you suppose is his deepest darkest heart's desire?"

"Whatever it is, we'll get through this together."

"You're welcome. Safe trip home. Bye bye."

After that, I didn't hear anything else, so I decided to go back to sleep. As I drifted off, I wondered what kind of surprise did my mother get, and what would I wake up to in the morning? What I really wanted was to be a girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click! "... and that was Clay Aiken with his latest song on Q100 all the hits radio.  Next comes a shout out from Alfie to Milly, 'Love is coming home with me tonight.' and their song request, Michael Damien's "One Change in my Life" :

"Just when I know who I am,

I wish I was somebody else.

Just when I figure it out,

I get another whiff of myself.

In life comes learning too, lots.

I get the feeling like I'm yearning inside.

~

One change in my life,

That's all it would take.

One change in my life,

To put the pieces in place.

One step at a time,

For now I'll just wait.

One change in my life,

That's all it would take.

~

I stay up every night,

And listen to the radio.

I look up to the sky,

And wonder if I will ever know.

What's life like outside of me?

If I had other eyes what would I see?

~

One change in my life,

That's all it would take.

One change in my life,

To put the pieces in place.

One step at a time,

For now I'll just wait.

One change in my life,

That's all it would take.

~

It doesn't matter what on earth I've achieved

There's always something that I'd rather be.

~

One change in my life,

That's all it would take.

One change in my life,

To put the pieces in place.

One step at a time,

For now I'll just wait.

One change in my life,

That's all it would take."

I still wasn't awake and my body did not feel right and what was all this hair and why did my PJ  shirt stick out oddly like that.  I had to make it to the bathroom inside was all I knew so I sleepwalked to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet like I usually do.  And it wasn't there!  From my mouth came the highest pitched scream, I had ever heard. 

"What's wrong, Wally? Did something attack you?"

"Mom!  It's not there anymore.  I can't pee."

"Sweetheart, get up and open the door for me.  You've just had a surprise.  We'll get thru this."

I got up and opened the door and let Mom in to the bathroom.  "See Mom.  It's gone! I can't pee now." "Sure you can sweetheart.  Just sit on the toilet and relax and all the urine will fall out the way it always does only it will come from another place."  I did as Mom asked and a flood of urine fell into the toilet. 

I finished and was about to get some toilet paper when Mom told me, "Wipe from front to back only now and use a new piece or part of the paper each time you wipe.  Things have changed so the way you take care of yourself will have to change too."

 I did as she told me and then I pulled up my PJ bottoms and stood up in front of the toilet and asked, "How did you know that I could pee with it gone, Mom?"

"Wally, you are made like a girl now.  Instead of what is missing you have a vagina like all other girls have and a place on your bottom where urine runs out. Your privates are inside you instead of outside of you like they used to be.  Stephanie saw you and Gary do the Naskapi Ritual with the powder that I left in my old bedroom which is your bedroom now.  Gary left the circle so only you got your deepest darkest heart's desire which for you must be for you to be a girl.  . Can you be brave for me?  You have a couple of surprises yet to discover."

"I'll be brave, Mom.  What are the surprises?"

"Come to the mirror and take off your PJ top."  Mom had always called it a shirt before so with it being called a top like a girl wore, I wondered what was underneath it.  I unbuttoned the 'top' and saw what was holding my PJ 'top' up.  I had what I used to call gazongas when I saw them on girls but now that they were part of me, I preferred to think of it as my bosom.   Staring back at me in the mirror with her top open showing her bosom was a very beautiful girl with blond hair and blue eyes like I used to have only all girly now.  She had curves and seemed very graceful.  On top of it all I had to admit to myself that she was me.   " I really am a girl now, aren't I, Mom?  You seem to be taking this all a little better than I would expect."

"Yes you really are a girl now, sweetie.  I'm taking it in stride because when I was your age something like this happened to me when I used the same ritual.  I'll tell you more about that later in hopes that my experiance will help you get thru your's.  Before the rest of the house finds out about this, I'm going to call your Granny.  She was a big help to me when I had my surprise and I hope she will be able to help me help you."

"Sure Mom!  I'm calm now that I know what is going on and I am fully awake.  Can I come with you while you call Granny Niceman?"

"Sure Sweetie, Come into the kitchen and you can have a bowl of cereal while I call."

I followed Mom into the kitchen.  While she picked up the telephone, I picked up my Captain Crunch and Milk and was happily eating.  At least that had not changed even though my lips seemed a bit bigger than they had before.

"Mom, It's Milly!  I have a ... Surprise!"

"No not me this time, It's Wally, she's your granddaughter now."

"No I haven't told Alfie yet.  She only just discovered the change a few minutes ago."

"That would be so wonderful if you and Dad could come up and help me deal with this."

"Do you think that I should take her to a doctor?"

"Well the ones that you took me to were mainly useless in solving it since they decided I had it all the time and had not noticed it."

"That's true, that having medical evidence of her new status can help getting her records sorted."

"I may need the kind of paperwork magic that Dad was able to pull off when he thought I had become the son he always wanted."

"I'm sure that you will convince him its the right thing, Mom.   You always do"

"Give my love to Daddy and call me from the airport when you find out when your flight is getting into Hartsfield Jackson"

"I love you too, Momma.  Bye for now"

I had finished my cereal and was looking intently at Mom after she hung up the phone.  "Is Granny Niceman coming?"

"Yes, Sweetie and your Granps too only he doesn't know it yet. When the Doctor's office hours start, we'll need to get you to a Doctor just to make sure everything about you is alright.  It will be helpful to have a medical opinion to support what ever you want to do in the future."

"It's going to be kinda hard covering up the fact that I'm a girl now.  I look like a girl even in my boy's pajamas."

"As your gramps said in my case long ago, 'We'll just take things one step at a time and everything will fall into place.  Don't worry about what will be hard to do, Wally.  Just decide what is best for you and we will take care of everything else to make what ever you decide work out."

"Okay, Mom.  I guess I want to get dressed and I had better do it in my bedroom instead of out in the tent like I had planned.  Would t-shirt, shorts and tennis shoes be Okay, Mom?"

"Sure that's fine Sweetie.  I guess we will have to go shopping later to get you some appropriate clothes if you decide to try out being a girl publicly.  If you want to remain a boy publicly, then we'll have to get some special stuff to help cover up the changes in your body as best we can."

"Thank's Mom!  I want to tell Gary what happened.  He's my best friend and he'll keep the secret what ever I choose."

"I'm proud of you for wanting to do that Sweetie.  If you need help explaining things to Gary you can send him to me and I will help explain the best that I can."

"Thanks, Mom!"  I went up to my bedroom to start the day in a way that I had never ever started a day before.     I showered of course and found out exactly why girls are different from boys.  Strangely enough I felt at ease in my new body as though it was the body that I was meant to have all along.  It seemed a shame to dress such a wonderful curvy body in my old underwear.  It was a bit scratchy and then I put on my T-shirt and shorts.  I put on my socks and after I attempted to put on my shoes, I found out that they were too big and I stuffed some TP in the toes to make them fit better. 

So what was I going to do about it all?  I went to my bulletin board and decided to let fate settle it for me.  My name was on the board which was inherited from my Mom's furnishings in the room.  The letters were cut out of construction paper and held in the center of the letter by a thumbtack.  The W which had been an M, both L's and the Y originally spelled out Mom's name Milly.  Momma cut out an A in the same style as all the letters and spelled out my name on the board.  Now I would spin the W and see if it ended up staying a W when it stopped or changed back into an M.  I spun the letter and it rapidly went round and round and it stoped finally as an M spelling out Mally.  I had not heard of a Mally but I knew a few Molly's and I liked the name.  I got some construction paper and scissors and cut out an O and replaced the A.  Now my name spelled out Molly!  I had made my decision!  I was going to be Molly!  I was going to try out being a girl!

 

I found Mom in the kitchen and told her, "These clothes don't fit anymore and the underwear is scratchy.  I've come to a decision, though.  I want to try out being a girl.  I'd like to be called Molly if that's okay"

"Sure Molly.  If you don't mind one more person knowing about you right now, I imagine that Lisa's clothes would fit you nicely.  I could call over there and see if Lisa could bring some of her things for you to use till we went shopping for you>"

"That would be great, Mom.  Oh fiddlesticks, I need to go tell Gary what happened before he comes looking for me.   I could 'break the bomb' with Gary and then come back in so Lisa can help me."

"That's a great plan, Molly.  Good luck with telling Gary. See you soon."

"Bye, Mom!"

I left the house and went out into the backyard.  It had seemed like ages to me since I had gotten up but it really wasn't that long ago.  Gary should be just getting up if he slept in like he usually did.

I seemed to be right because as I walked over, he was emerging from the tent.  I decided to let him speak first since it was obvious what had happened.

"Hey You!  Where did you disappear to? I was about to..."  His jaw dropped as he really took a look at me with my long hair, bust, hips and narrow waist. "What the f....." and his voice dropped down to nothing.  His eyes brightened as though a light went on in his brain, "You aren't going to fool me with that disguise Wally!"  With one hand he pulled my hair and yanked and my head went with it and the other hand grabbed a hold of my bust and snatched at it pulling my chest that way as well.  As it set in that both my hair and bust were real, Gary shoved me to the ground yelling, "Freak!" at the top of his lungs and he ran back to his house faster than I had ever seen him run. 

Fortunately, the skin did not seem to be broken even though I was sure that I would have some bumps and bruises.  Mom had heard Gary's scream and had come running to me.  As I lay on the ground, I thought that could have been gone better as I hurt from being grabbed and tossed down. The tears flowed freely with the hurt of realizing that I had lost my best friend outweighing the physical hurt that I felt at the time.  Mom hugged me and rocked me in her arms as I cried.

"Are you okay, Molly?" she asked and I nodded yes as I could not stop crying it seemed until finally I cried myself out.  I smiled a weak smile and told Mom, "That could have gone better.  I can see now that I should not have surprised him."

"That was not your fault, Molly! Just because he was shocked did not excuse his behavior."

"He hates me now, Mom.  I could see it in his eyes.  I've lost my best friend."

"Molly, you don't know that yet.  People do a lot of hurtful things when they are shocked or surprised..  Do you think you can make it inside, Molly?  Lisa should be here and at least you can get into some more comfortable clothes that fit."

"Yes, Mom!  I can do that!  More clothes sounds wonderful!"  I got up with Mom's help and together we two walked in to the house from the back yard.  Lisa was standing just beyond the patio doors and she gave me a hug as I came through the door. "Molly, I am so sorry about the way my brother treated you! I hope you'll let me help you."

"Lisa, I am so glad you are willing to help me.  I need all the help that I can get."

"Girls, you can go to Molly's room and see if you can come up with a better outfit for Molly than what she has on."

I giggled, "That should be easy since anything will be better than this."

"Molly, I am going to be able to do amazing things with you.  You've turned into quite a beauty."

"Thanks Molly.  I am looking forward to getting comfortable." Before I could lead the way into my bedroom, the phone rang and Mom motioned for us to stay while she answered the phone.

"Hello Stephanie!"

"Yes, She's here. ---  Molly, Stephanie would like to speak with you."

I took the phone and spoke to Mrs. Winners who always insisted that I call her Stephanie.

"Hello Stephanie, This is Molly."

"Molly, I'm glad to meet the new you and I wish it were a more pleasant time for you."

"Thank you Stephanie.  I'm okay so far."

"Do you feel up to talking to Gary, Sweetie?  I'd like for him to apologize to you and I felt like it would be easier for you on the phone.  Is it okay? Can I put Gary on the phone?"

"It's okay, Stephanie.  We all got a big surprise this morning.  I'm glad that you and mother are not freaking.  Why is that anyway?"

"Your mother and I did the ritual when we were teens. She was the only one to go all the way."

"Mother was originally a boy like me?" I guessed.

"Not exactly.  Ask her since she is dying to tell you the whole story now. If you are ready I'll put Gary on."

"I'm ready. Stephanie".

"Mother tells me you are called Molly now.  Is that right?"

"Yes Gary, I'm sorry that I surprised you."

"Molly, I am the one who is sorry.  I acted really bad.  I never should have treated you like that no matter what I thought. I did not mean what I said.  Now I know that it was the ritual that did it and you had no control of what happened.   I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me."

:"I forgive you, Gary! I'm okay now, honest."

"Thank you, Molly.  I hope you find happiness in your new life.  Good bye"

"Goodbye, Gary" I hung up the phone.   I was glad for the apology but his saying goodbye sounded like goodbye forever to me,  "I guess I can get into some more comfy clothes now.  Thanks Mom"  I led Lisa to my room.

Mom called, "You are welcome, Molly." as she watched us turn away toward my bedroom.

Once the door was closed behind us, Lisa teared up and started crying and I hugged her for comfort.  I started crying too and let out a lot of emotion that had still been bottled up inside.  Lisa came up for air and said, "Molly, can you ever forgive me for not including you in things.  I recognize it now that you were a girl then too and you only looked like a boy on the outside.  When my mother told me that you had become a girl magically, I still did not believe it so I dug out my clothes that looked most like a little girl would wear them, things I had been given as gifts.  When I see you now standing there like that, like a girl would and not just a guy wearing a girl's body.  I'm ashamed about the way I've acted.  If you can find it in your heart to forgive me, then I will try to be the best friend to you that I can."

"Lisa, how could you know?  I did not realize it myself until the ritual was all over and I found myself wishing after the effect had occurred that I would wake up a girl somehow.  The clothes will be fine all I care about is that they will be more comfortable than my boy clothes which I will be glad to box up because I don't want to wear any of them if they all feel as icky as these feel now.  Now that I am clued in I can just wear one of the first outfits out of the store when we buy it.  It might be fun to dress up like that for a little bit.  Don't forget that I missed out on all the little girl stuff because it was not appropriate to who they thought that I was.  It will be fun.  What did you bring me.?"  

 

"I'm not going to show you, Molly.  Instead I am going to get some clothes that will be right for you, now.   I'm not going to let a friend of mine look foolish out in public.   Maybe, you could find out more about what happened to your mother and that might give you a clue how to proceed.  I'll donate those clothes I was about to make you wear and maybe a little girl who doesn't have nice things will appreciate them."

"Thank you for being my friend, Lisa!  Hurry back!  I still want to get out of these boy clothes!"

"I'll be back really soon, Molly." I walked Molly to the door and when she disappeared out it  When I closed it and turned back, I saw my mother in front of me.

End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story.. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

True Friend by Sasha Nexus
Author's Notes:

willy milly

All It Would Take

Part Two ~ True Friend

By Sasha Nexus

 

Will Molly find a true friend after her previous friend, Gary, can't cope with Molly's change?

All It Would Take

Part Two ~ True Friend

willy milly

By Sasha Nexus

Based on the 1986 movie Willy Milly aka Something Special

(More Something Special information and spoilers from  Popcornq and Sprout)

 


 

This fan fiction piece is based on the original work, Willy Milly aka Something Special; by Willy Milly Associates, Concorde, copyright 1985.. All original characters and plot lines are the property of the owners, and any resemblance to individuals either living or dead is coincidental. This piece is for entertainment purposes only and is not intended as a copyright infringement. No income is being derived from this fan fiction piece.

 


"Molly, where is Lisa going and why are you still in boy's clothes?"

"Momma, Lisa did not get that I had become a young lady and she brought clothes for a little girl.   She said that she did not want a friend of hers going out in something that she would be embarrassed in, so she went back home to bring some more age appropriate clothing.  Momma, could you tell me what happened to you when you did the ritual?"

"Sure, Molly.   I'll be glad to tell you.  Why don't we go into the kitchen and we can make some of those chocolate chip cookies that you love.  I learned it from my mother and I am glad to have a chance to pass it on to you, Molly."

"Oh Momma, that would be wonderful!  Thank you."  Momma and I went into the kitchen and she began to collect all the ingredients for the cookies and explained why each were picked to go into the mix.  Step by step she explained how to add everything in the mixing bowl and how long to mix it until the consistency of the cookie dough was achieved.  Next she taught me how to squeeze out the dough into cookie size portions and to fill the baking trays with them.  Finally it was into the oven and while we waited for the cookies to bake, Momma began to tell me the story.

"I guess it started with Stephanie and I at a dance at our high school.  In those days, a girl asking a boy to dance was unheard of.  The boys our ages had begun to be interested in us girls but were clueless on approaching us.   I was so tired of waiting around for a boy to ask me so I decided to be like a boy and ask one of them to dance.   I was so tongue tied that all I managed to get out was a series of unintelligible noises.  I was embarrassed and left Stephanie all alone at the dance."

"I guess that even with girls being able to do things thought at one time only boys could do, It still is difficult for boys and girls to talk.  I know that I would never have opened my heart to Lisa as Wally the way I can as Molly."

"Communication always can be difficult since boys don't mature as fast as girls do usually.  What made matters worse is that when I walked in, it was in the middle of a conversation that my parents were having with Daddy having Momma up in his arms as though he was about to carry her to bed.  All I heard was momma say, ' What if its not a boy, Fred?" I knew that Daddy had wanted me to be both a boy and he still held onto some old fashioned ideas about what was right for girls was different for what was right for boys.  It was the last straw for me so I went up the stairs past them and up to my room.   A bit later I had changed out of my dance dress and into a shirt and shorts.  I had some astronomical readings that I wanted to make so with my instruments in hand I went for the door but I never made it there."

"I'm glad that you and Daddy are not like that.  You never stopped me from doing things that a girl usually might do.  You let me do and be the person that I felt that I was."

"It's because of some of the mistakes my father made with me that we were a lot more permissive with you.  I wonder if you had more of a chance to fit in as a boy your age, if you would be standing before me as my daughter."

"It was my deepest darkest heart's desire and that had nothing to do with changing so I could do something but only who I felt that I was deep down.  What happened next. Momma?"

"Daddy asked me what I was doing going out. I told him I was going out to take measurements in the night sky.  Daddy told me that he did not feel it was right for me to be traipsing about the neighbor hood at that hour of the night.   I asked him how I could be an astronomer if I could not go out at night.  Daddy suggested that I get a daytime hobby.  I questioned him that he called my life's passion a hobby and said that if I ware a boy he would treat me seriously.  I had lost and Daddy prevailed so I could not leave via the front door.   However I had another exit reachable from my window access to the roof.  I climbed down the ladder which spanned the space from roof to ground.  My binoculars slipped from my hands and fell on the ground and broke.   I made it to the ground and picked them up heart broken.  I needed the binoculars with the special filters to make my measurements."

"I'm sorry your binoculars broke, Momma.  Nothing was going right for you that evening."

"One thing went right.  Stephanie found me on the ground after coming back alone from the dance.  I told Stef that my binoculars were broken as if that summed up everything that had gone wrong.  She told me that Malcolm would have something and led me to the basement of her house."

"Who was Malcolm?"

"Malcolm is Stephanie's younger brother.  You don't know him because he disappeared before you were old enough to know him.     In those days he was something of a Yankee Trader who miraculously came up with any item someone wanted .  He had somewhat of an emporium set up in the basement of Stephanie's house."  

"We looked thru the basement looking for Malcolm, on the shelves were mundane items from all aspects of southern life and then there were a few others mixed in that were either very valuable or rare.  One never knew what to expect as the inventory changed with each visit to Malcolm's basement. 

 I remember seeing Malcolm appear from around the next corner as we walked thru the basement  among the shelves.  Malcolm was about 5 foot tall and he dressed more like a southern gentleman than a boy.  Behind his piecing blue eyes, there lurked a superior intelligence but when you heard his voice then you were put at ease because his intelligence was cloaked in a vocabulary and vocal inflection that matched the boy he was supposed to be. 

I told Malcolm that I had broken my binoculars.  He reached around and pulled out a pair of binoculars which were close to identical to mine except that they were even better and they seemed the next model up from mine and asked me if those would do.  I told him, Yes and I don't suppose that you have a orthochromatic filters.  I told him that it was hard to explain what it was and I had no real expectation that he would be able to replace that too.  Low and behold he produced two of them and asked me if I wanted yellow or orange?  I replied yellow and took the yellow filter from him and with glee saw that it fit exactly on the binoculars

I had what I had come for but with Malcolm there was always something else with his deals.  I asked him how much I owed him.  He didn't tell me but instead told me about a special and handed me a bottle full of powder labeled Neskapi Eclipse Powder. Stephanie looked at the powder and declared that the only thing it was useful for was for cleaning toilets."

"That was the powder that I found in your room but it was half empty when I found it, Momma."

"I used the other half to perform the eclipse ritual when I was a girl your age.  But getting back to what Malcolm was saying that if someone was to lie in a circle under a total eclipse of the sun that they would get their deepest darkest heart's desire.  He also said that it came with his own written instructions and a Guarantee.  I told Malcolm that I really had to go, and how much was everything.  Malcolm told me Five Dollars.  Stephanie exclaimed to him, I'm your sister! Malcolm agreed to cut it to Three Dollars but with a smile he declared that it did not include the guarantee which he took back.  I guess I should have paid the five dollars in hindsight but for then I was glad to get out with my new binoculars and orthochromatic filter.  The powder inspired me and I believed that it would really work so much that I would go thru the ritual."

"What happened when you did the ritual, Momma?"

"I did the ritual on the roof outside my bedroom window and used a fan for air, a lantern for fire, a potted plant for earth and gallon jug of water for water placed at the compass points after the circle was completed.  The eclipse took so long to complete that Stephanie who had been with me in the circle left the circle and back into my bedroom and down and out of the house.  I stayed in the circle thru totality until the sun was back shining as normal.  I didn't feel any different when I left the circle but I still believed something would happen and that the effect had been somehow delayed."

Before I could ask Momma what came next, Lisa was back with a clothing bag which had some hanger tops visible at the end and another small suitcase that she was rolling behind her.  Lisa told me, "I have what you need now to get dressed, Molly.  Can we go to your room?"

Momma said to me, "Go ahead Molly, we can finish talking about this later.  You really ought to get into something that is more comfortable.".  

I answered her, "Thanks Momma.  That's what we will do.  Lisa, let's go to my room."

"Thanks, Molly!  Bye Mrs. Bensdorf."  Once more Lisa and I went to my room this time I led behind me the suitcase while Lisa carried the clothing bag which she hung in my closet.  Once we were both inside, I closed the door to my room.   

"Molly, If you want to go for Jeans and a T-Shirt, that won't be too different from what you are used to wearing.  The underwear, bra and panties are different but you are different too."

"Lisa, I don't want to draw this out where I will fret over every little addition of something girly later.  Let's get me ready to be as girly as we can manage, so I can get used to it all at one time. "

"Are you sure, Molly?  This will be different than anything that you ever experienced before."

 "I'm sure, Lisa.  How should we start?"

"A bubble bath would be nice first. Molly.  Here is my favorite bubble bath, body wash, shampoo and conditioner." She gave them to me with a smile.  "I'm sure you will appreciate them and when you get out pat yourself dry and then put on this bra, panty and robe and come see me and I'll help you get dressed."

"Looks like you have everything provided!  Thanks Lisa.  I really believe I will enjoy this!" And I did as I was directed and I enjoyed my bubble bath.  When I got out, I wrapped my now long hair up in one towel like a turban and used another to pat myself dry.  I noticed that my skin was a lot more sensitive now so It did not pay to be rough with it..  Putting on the bra and panty was not as weird as I might have thought because they fit just right. 

Doing the bra right was the most challenging.   It seemed natural to place my arms thru the straps first then fasten the band behind me in back.  I wondered how to get my boobs into the cups just right but I bent at the waist and let them hang down into the cups which I adjusted the fit till they filled them just right then straightened up. 

I looked at my image in the mirror with my robe on and staring back at me was a beautiful girl!  I could not believe it to be real but I had to trust the evidence of my own eyes.  I could not help but let out a gasp and a squeal when I discovered that this was me!

Lisa burst thru the door "Molly are you alright?"

"Lisa, I'm sorry for startling you.  I'm fine.  I just can't get over it again.  I really am a girl now!"

"Yes you are, Molly.  I and everyone else who cares about you are going to help you get used to being this way.   I hope that you will accept our help and enjoy learning about your new body."

"I do want to let you help me Lisa.  I guess it will just take time for the newness of this to really wear off.  Just as soon as I think I have a handle on it, something else sets me off. Thank you, Lisa"

"You are welcome, Molly.  I guess the next thing is to help you get dressed.  After that I will help you fix your hair and makeup."

" Okay, what comes next?"

"Slip this over your head and hold up your arms so you can find the arm holes and put your head thru the neck hole.  It's a slip and it helps your dress to not be so transparent that it can be seen thru and it also feels good next to your skin." 

Lisa handed me some silky and gaussy material and it fit just fine like an under dress like girls wore in the middle ages.  I slipped it on just like she said and it did fine.

"I love the feel of this, Lisa.  What's next?"

"Your dress and you put it on the same way as the slip.  I've already unzipped it in the back and when you have it on I'll zip you up."

The dress was really easy to put on and it seemed like it would fit snugly once the zipper was zipped.

"Okay. zip me up!"  Lisa did so and she made sure that my long hair was pulled free of both the dress and the slip before finishing it.  She turned me around back to the mirror and I saw a pretty teen girl in a pink dress and I could not see thru it so the slip was doing its job too.  And that girl was me!

She sat me down and handed me a pair of panty hose.  She showed me how to roll them up to the toes on both legs then to start at the toes and roll them up my legs to put them on.  I stood to finish it up while Lisa held my dress.

"Wouldn't it have been easier if I had put on my panty hose before my slip and dress?"

"Yes, it would be, Molly.  Now you are thinking like a girl!  It isn't enough to learn what to do but also why you do it in order for you to cope with new situations that you have not encountered yet.  Girls get to wear a lot more varied clothes than boys do and you'll be expected to know how to adjust to put thins on.  If it looks really complicated then it is okay to ask because its better to ask than to embarrass yourself by getting it wrong."

"Thanks for the lesson, Lisa.  What's next?"

"I got you some one inch heel pumps.  Not only do heels get your legs looking good but they help get us in the right frame of mind to walk like women walk."

I slipped on the heels and stood them them fairly easily. 

"That's good Molly!  Take smaller steps and walk with both feet along a straight line in the middle.  You want to be 'grounded' that is relaxed so much that you feel your connection to the ground when you step so that your bottom is loose enough to naturally sway instead of you trying to force it to swing back and forth."

It was a lot to think about .  I got the smaller steps and walking relaxed and feeling grounded first.  Lisa smiled as I walked up and down from one end of the room to the other.  I finally added having each foot strike a line thru my middle going forward but it did not feel exactly right becasue I was looking down to make sure my feet were moving right.

"Molly, remember while you are relaxing to stand up straight with your shoulders back and your boobs pointing up.  Don't worry about watching your feet.  You'll feel it if you are walking the straight line without looking down."

I tried adding what Lisa suggested to what I had been doing right.  I felt that I was moving well and gracefully.  I was so glad that she did not have me trying to balance a book on my head since I had enough to think about at first.  After a bit more practice, I quit having to think about everything and I just moved naturally and that ended up being the way that Lisa was teaching me to walk.

"My but you are a fast learner, Molly.  Your walk passes inspection.  You are moving like a girl would instead of how a boy would.  How does having that low cut neckline feel?"

"It's a bit different.  When I walk, I have air flowing around me in ways that I'm not used to wearing a top."

"And how about the length of your skirt?"

"It's a bit short but it feels good to have my legs free to move without being in pants."

Lisa dropped a book on the floor beside me as I was walking across the room,  It startled me so I stopped where I was.

"Oh Molly, I'm sorry to startle you.  Would you pick up that book for me?"

I suspected she was testing me so I thought a second before saying yes.  "Sure, Lisa"  Being in a dress was a bit different,  I naturally moved one hand to partially hide my neck line.  Instead of bending down at the waist as I would have done in pants, I instead bent at my knees and went straight down.  I was able to reach down and pick up the book from the floor with my other hand and I brought the book up to my bosom holding it cradled there in my arm to also partially hide my cleavage.  Then I rose straight up back on my heels and when I was standing again I offered the book to Lisa.

"Did I pass the test?"

"With flying colors.  You did that effortlessly, Molly.  How did you manage that? " 

"I didn't want to bend over so someone would be able to look up my dress or let someone look down my neckline so that seemed to be the polite way to pick it up."

"You have some very good instincts about being a girl already.  I'm curious about how you do shopping."

"Thanks Lisa.  What about my hair and makeup?"

"Come to the desk and I'll brush your hair back and out of the way for now.  It's long enough so it doesn't look too bad but you really need a haircut to style it right.  We'll do the basics of makeup.  not too much till you get a chance to get a makeover and be shown what is best for you at the department store cosmetic counter."

I watched in the mirror that she had set on my desk as she applied foundation blush and lipstick to my face.   It seemed simple enough that when she removed it and gave them to me to do on my own, I matched what she had done.  It was obvious that I would look a lot more striking with eye makeup on but I guessed that would have to wait for the department store for more. 

"It looks wonderful the way you did it, Lisa.  How do you feel that I did?"

"Very artistic, Molly.  You'll pass for the shopping trip.  You know enough so that you won't be completely clueless when learning from the cosmetician.  I'll just brush your hair back out and we can go out and show you to your Mother."

Lisa brushed my hair out and I liked what I saw in the mirror with the entire effect.

"Thank you Lisa!" 

"You are welcome, Molly.  Let's show your Mother now."

"Okay"  Lisa and I went back to where my mother was waiting on us.   Momma took one look at me and then gave me a big hug.

"How do you feel, Sweetie?"

"I feel good, Momma.  It's  very different from what I'm used to but I'm getting used to it and becoming comfortable.  The big plus is that everything fits well now and I look alright at least to me."

"You look wonderful, Molly.  You look nice too, Lisa.  Why don't you girls join me in eating the cookies that Molly and I made earlier.   They have been cooking on the racks long enough after I took them out of the oven that they should be wonderful with some milk.  I know that Molly likes chocolate milk with her cookies.  What kind of milk do you like with cookies, Lisa?"

"Mrs. Bensdorf, I like chocolate milk too!"  I looked over at Lisa as she looked over at me and we both grinned at each other.  Somehow I felt that I had found a true friend who would be with me thru anything in Lisa.

"Molly, I can't get over how much you look like I did when I was your age except with your father's genes too you are even more striking and beautiful than I was then.  I've been doing some thinking since you both have been gone and before we leave, I feel like I should talk to you about what I have in mind." 

"What is it Momma?"

"When Malcolm changed me with the ritual, I did not feel too anxious about it because I knew that if things really went wrong, even without any guarantee that he'd be there to fix things.  Now though, Malcolm has not been seen for years.  There isn't even any thing like Stephanie's basement where he's known to store things now.  You've tapped into some very powerful magic and even if you decide you want to go back at some point, I can't see any way for you to do so.  You are going to be my daughter, Molly, for the rest of your life.    So when we go shopping for you, Molly, it wont be just for a lark.  You will be wearing these clothes for as long as they will fit you.  When we get you a girl's haircut then that's what you will be wearing till it grows out or is cut again.  This is for real and for keeps."

"Momma, I'm ready to be your daughter, Molly, for always.  I'll take our shopping seriously becasue I know I will be wearing these clothes for a while till I outgrow them."

"I'll help her and you shop for her, Mrs. Bensdorf.  Together we can come up with something that Molly will be satisfied wearing once she understands things better about being a girl."

"Thank you Molly and Lisa.  Molly what kind of hair style are you thinking about?"

"I think for now just long hair with the ends trimmed and with bangs would be alright.  That would give me the most options to get it styled differently once I know what kind of style is what I really want."

"That's a good choice, dear.  We have an appointment for you to get 'the works' at my salon late this afternoon.  We'll shop for you a good basic wardrobe, Molly.  Lisa will help me pick out some things to supplement it that the girls your age are wearing now.  We'll save both space in your closet and money in the budget for you to pick up some things that you discover that you really want later."

"Thank you, Mother, for not keeping the consequences from me.  It's still a great adventure but the stakes are a bit higher since this can be for the rest of my life."

"I don't want to overly worry you, sweetie.  Malcolm isn't dead as far as I know.  He just has not been seen in a long time.  He may come to your rescue if he can and you need him to but it is good that you prepare for the possibility that you are stuck like this."

"Not only will I learn how to be your daughter, Momma, but I will also make you proud of me too."

"I'm already proud of you, sweetie.  You are my child and that won't change ever and neither will my unconditional love your you." 

"Thank you, Momma!  What about going to see the Doctor?"

"I have an appointment for that too after we finish at my salon.   Our purpose for getting you to the doctor right now is confirmation that your previous records are now in error.  It's better that you will be more comfortable being a girl, so there will be no ambiguity about their diagnosis."

"We want them to say I'm a girl now and that the doctors goofed on my birth certificate that says I'm a boy.  Are we ready to go now to the Mall,  Momma?"

"Yes, sweetie!  Lisa, your mother will be joining us at the Mall and she'll take you home when Molly and I go to my salon."

"Thank you Mrs. Bensdorf.  Told you your Momma would be okay with you, Molly!"

"You were so right, Lisa.  I'm glad that I am getting so much help fitting in.  What do you feel we should be looking for to round out my wardrobe?"

Lisa came over and started whispering in my ear and I smiled and nodded.  Momma escorted us both outside and into the car.  I had half expected once we left the house for Momma to try to block view of me in my dress from the view of the neighbors but she had the idea that we had nothing to be ashamed of and that the sooner that the neighbors knew that she had a daughter the better.  Once we were all inside the car, Momma started it and we drove off in good spirits to the mall.

 

"Momma, you said that you did not change immediately and that's what happened to me too.  How did you spend that night after the eclipse and the ritual?"

"Of course, Stephanie spent the night with me in my bedroom.  We always have been best friends for as long as I can remember.  We took every chance to spend time together either at my house or over at hers."

"Mrs. Bensdorf, do you feel it would be okay if Molly and I could have a sleepover together tonight at your house?"

"That's fine with me, Lisa.  We can check with your mother when we meet up with her and set it up.  How do you feel about that, Molly?  Your first girl's slumber party!"

"That is a great idea, Momma.  Thank you Lisa for wanting to spend the night with me.   Momma, what happened on your slumber party that night with Stephanie?

"Everything was okay as we had our fun and whispered into the night and we both finally fell asleep.  I woke early in the morning uncomfortable and with the feeling that something had changed.  I got up and went to the table lamp on my chest of drawers and turned on the light and took a peek down the front of my pajama bottoms.  It looked different there so I reached down there and touched it and found that it was both real and attached to my body.  I rushed over to wake Stephanie, so she could help me figure it out. I remember almost exactly our conversation next:

'Stephanie ... Stephanie ... Stephanie...'

'What time is it?"

'Wake up!  Come here!' I helped Stephanie out of bed and led her over to the lamp.

'Now don't scream, Okay?'

'Okay'  I held open the front of my pajama bottoms so she could see what I had seen.

'Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!' she squealed of course.

'Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhush'  I tried to silence her by putting my hand over her mouth and that seemed to calm her a little.

'Is it yours?'

'Of course it is mine.  Whose else could it be?'

'Okay, very funny, the joke's over.'

'Joke?'

You got it at the corner store with the rubber spiders and the fake vomit, didn't you?'

'This is a guy's thing, Stephanie.'

'Then it's not your thing.'

'Of course its my thing.'

'Then it's not your thing, its a guy's thing.  That's impossible!'

'It's not impossible! Its right here!'

'Well how did it get there?'

'I don't know. I just woke up and there it was.'

'Can you do things with it?'

'Like what?'

'Like ... I don't know.'

'Are we dreaming or something?'

'I don't think so.'

After that I went over and sat in a chair for a while and Stephanie returned to my bed alone.  I guess we were waiting to see if it would go away on its own and turn out to be a dream anyway.   Girls, we are here at the mall.  I guess we can continue my story later."

"How did you feel, Momma when you discovered that you had turned into a boy?"

"Shock of course but Stephanie helped get me thru that as we tried to figure out the possibilities until all we had left is that I had turned into a boy.  Stephanie turned out to be a true friend when I needed her the most. I have a good feeling about you, Lisa that you will be that true friend that Molly needs right now."

"I've always been friendly with Wally, Mrs. Bensdorf.  It wasn't until I realized that she was truly Molly deep down that I finally got to know her and realized what a friend she was to me. Her friendship for me makes it easy for her to become my friend.  I hope that I can be the kind of true friend to you, Molly like your mother and my mother are friends."

"I want to be a true friend to you, Lisa.  It seems much easier to be true, now that my true self is revealed. Momma the rest of the story can wait ... for now anyway.  Let's go shopping!"

End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story.. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Surprise by Sasha Nexus
Author's Notes:

willy milly

All It Would Take

Part Three ~ Surprise

By Sasha Nexus

 

Will Molly be able to cope with a new surprise?

All It Would Take

Part Three ~ Surprise

willy milly

By Sasha Nexus

 

Based on the 1986 movie Willy Milly aka Something Special

(More Something Special information and spoilers from  Popcornq and Sprout)

 


 

This fan fiction piece is based on the original work, Willy Milly aka Something Special; by Willy Milly Associates, Concorde, copyright 1985. . All original characters and plot lines are the property of the owners, and any resemblance to individuals either living or dead is coincidental. This piece is for entertainment purposes only and is not intended as a copyright infringement. No income is being derived from this fan fiction piece.

 


Momma had parked the car over by Georgia Backyard in between Dillard's  and Bloomindales.   I loved shopping with Momma at Perimeter Mall in Dunwoody, even when most of the purchases were for her.   I liked to help her finds things to try on and find things to add that something special to her wardrobe.  This time, I would be the focus of the shopping trip and all of the purchases would be for me.  We entered at the mall entrance next to Georgia Backyard and walked thru the narrow hall way peaking in at the vast array of fancy outdoor furniture visible thru the glass wall as we walked past.

"Wait a second, Molly.   I almost forgot, every woman has her fragrance.  Mom, leant me something for us both to wear.  She called it a classic scent.  I'll spray it in front of you and you walk thru and then do the same for me."

"Okay."  Lisa sprayed a mist of the fragrance and I walked into it and I enjoyed so much being engulfed in the fragrance.  I felt so giddy as though I were entering the threshold of womanhood. I did the same and I could tell she loved being sprayed with her Momma's good fragrance.

"What is it?"

"Shalimar! Do you like it?" answered my mother in a very haughty sounding voice as though she were speaking as a rich snob.

It was a bit overpowering so I decided to play along and be cute.  "Momma, It stinks!"

"Like mother, like daughter.   That's what I said when Stephanie sprayed me with it when we were girls getting ready for the Dance of the Eclipse.   Don't worry,  even though it is a bit overpowering now, its how it really permeates you but the overpowering scent fades quickly but it leaves behind a great scent that really lasts."

"Come to think of it, I've noticed you wearing Shalimar before when there was a special occasion between you and Daddy.  And now I know what it was."

"If you are a good girl then we'll get you a bottle of your own and you can continue the family tradition if you like the scent after wearing it awhile."

We emerged from the hall into the mall with the mall entrance to Bloomingdales on the right and opposite a seating area filled not with iron benches but expensive furniture that would be right at home in the Governor's Mansion on East Paces Ferry Road.  I caught sight of an older woman sitting in one of the chairs and I broke into a run.  She saw me as well and stood up to receive me with a great big hug.

"Granny Niceman! I love you so much.  I'm Molly!"

"I love you, too, Molly.  Its so good to meet my granddaughter!"

Lisa and Momma joined us by the seating area as I emerged from the hug and Granny Niceman motioned for me to step back and twirl for her.

"You look very nice, Molly.  You look a lot like Milly did when she was your age. Who smells so good?"

I indicated with a feminine folding of my fingers inward pointing at my chest that it was me even though I knew it was Lisa too.  "Thanks Granny.  How did you get here? Where's Gramps?"

"We took MARTA from the airport and I walked over here from the Marta Station by the Mall.  Your Gramps and I were met by your father who has both our luggage and your Gramps and he's taking both of them home.   They were doing a little scheming so they may have a surprise when we get home."

"Mother, how was your trip?'

"The flight went well and security was great at the airport.  We had picked up our luggage in record time and got on the Airport MARTA station."

"Thank goodness for MARTA.   I believe its the best rapid transit anywhere in the country but I'm biased believing that we Georgians do have the best southern hospitality.  Have you eaten yet?"

"I'm famished.  Perhaps we could all go to the food court and get something to eat before we start shopping for Molly's wardrobe update.  I see that the makeover has already begun.  You look nice, Molly."

"Thanks, Granny.  Could you tell me how you got the news that Momma had changed and how you reacted?"

"Sure, Molly.  We learned some lessons with Milly's experience that we can put to good use."

We entered the food court and Granny invited us all to sit down at a table that was centrally located.

"Milly could you and Lisa go get our meal.  You know what I like and I'm sure that you can choose something appropriate for Molly's first lunch as well while I get acquainted with my granddaughter."

"Sure, Momma.  Lisa would you like to help me carry things back?"

"Sure Mrs. Bensdorf."   Lisa followed Momma towards one of the food places that ran along all the walls in the food court.  I looked to Granny, looking forward to our conversation.

"How do you feel about this change?  I know that the spell is supposed to give you your deepest darkest heart's desire but that doesn't guarantee that you are going to be pleased with the results."

"I'm okay with it.   It was scary at the beginning.   I guess I really did not know how girls are made but now I do and it feels like I should have been one from the beginning.  I'm sure that I don't want to hide the change and tryout being the girl that I am now."

"I'm glad that you have such a good idea about this.  I'm glad that you have a chance trying out being on our side of things.  You have taken an interest in a number of things that girls like and now you won't stick out doing them even though I've seen your Mother support you whether an activity seemed gender appropriate or not to some of the people who rely on stereotypes."

"I'm not sure how this ride will turn out but I'm ready to hold on tight and see where it takes me."

"Sweetie, I want you to continue to remain honest with your Mother and I about how you feel about this and don't make assumptions.  You may feel that you are trapped into being a girl by the circumstances and stuck this way.   You are not.  You need to be the person you are inside.   Even if we can't find a magical way out of this, there are medical means to give you back the appearance of a boy if that is who you really are inside.  We will love you no matter who you discover you are inside and who you want to look like outside.  We will help you discover just who you are now so you will be better able to discover what is right for you."

"Thanks Granny.   I love you so much and I really feel so loved right now.  Almost everyone has been great."

"Almost? You must mean your best friend Gary.  How are you doing about what happened with him?"

"Oh Granny!  I feel like I have lost my best friend.   His mother made him apologize to me for how he reacted when I told him I was a girl.  He sounded sincere but the look in his eyes told me that he's never going to voluntarily come around me again.   Fortunately for me, his twin sister Lisa has become a true friend now.   We did some things together before but we did not really hang out since she was with other girls.  Now that I'm a girl too, she has promised that we will be close and I don't believe she is just trying to make up for what her brother did."

"I'm glad that you are forming closer bonds with girls your age.  That will help you to fit in when you go back to school this fall.  I see your Mother and Lisa coming this way with our meal.  Remember Molly that you can always tell me anything.   I look forward to making up for lost time and passing down to you things from my experience that can help you.  The next few years can be really confusing with changes to your body and noticing Boys for the first time.  Every girl goes thru something like this, but not quite the miracle that you've encountered.  I helped your mother thru her experience and I'm ready to do the same for you."   

"Thank you Granny.   It feels so good that I can come to you for anything even with this being as weird as it is.  I'm glad to finally be your granddaughter inside and out."

"We're back.   Momma I know how you like Chik-fil-a's grilled chicken salad so I got that for you, your granddaughter and I. Lisa decided she would like that too so we will all be enjoying the same meal."

"I see you brought some of their delicious lemonade as well for each of us.  Thank you Milly."

If eating salads were ladylike, then I was going to enjoy eating my meals since I loved salads.  After Momma distributed the salads around to everyone and Lisa gave everyone their drinks, utensils and napkins we all settled down and started eating.  My Granny was the most feminine woman among us so I looked carefully how she ate sneaking small bites in between chatting and taking small sips of her lemonade and I copied her way of eating.

"Mrs. Niceman, your daughter told us how she discovered her change.  Could you tell us how you got the news?"

"I'd be glad to tell you and Molly, Lisa.  I was in the kitchen that morning still in my housecoat, mixing up some orange juice when Stephanie, in her nightgown, came in alone with something on her mind and I assumed it was breakfast.  The conversation went something like this:"

"Mrs. Niceman..."

"Breakfast will be in an hour, Stephy"

"Mrs. Niceman..." Stephanie stopped to see if I was really paying attention so I stopped mixing the Orange juice and I looked over at her for a moment.

"Yes?"  I had turned back to the orange juice as Stephanie began again.

"Mrs. Niceman, Milly...uhhh "  The mention of my daughter's name was enough for me to give Stephanie my full attention.  I picked up my coffee mug and took a sip from it as though to reassure her that all was normal.

"Milly ..." The attention I paid Stephanie widened to concern as I observed Stephanie labored to get it out.   I leaned in and nodded to her to continue.

"Yes, dear."  I willed her to break free of her difficulty and let me know what it was about Milly that made talking about it difficult.  I took a sip of my coffee to assure her that all was okay and hoped that in the next attempt that Stephanie could get it all out.

"Milly has a .... surprise."  There was a glimmer of relief on Stephanie's face as if she had revealed some secret.   I felt like the girls wanted to have some fun with me so I would play along.

"Oh, I love surprises!" I put down my coffee mug as Stephanie reached for my hand.

"Come on!" Stephanie, took me by the hand and led me away from the kitchen out  thru one door  on to the porch and then back in thru another door and then up the stairs to Milly's room.

I saw Milly standing by her window.   I didn't want to prolong the suspense so I just questioned her.

"Milly, what's the ... Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! "  I screamed when Milly pulled down her PJ bottom and panties to reveal that she was now a boy.  It took me a little while to regain my composure after that but I finally accomplished it for Milly's sake. 

Momma interjected, "Even today, the word 'surprise' around our family has become a euphemism for that particular body part."

"Mrs. Niceman, what was running thru your mind after you had calmed down a little bit?"

"Lisa, I knew I had to tell my husband about it but I could not seem to imagine how, just as it had perplexed Stephanie how to tell me what had happened."

"Did you want to know where the surprise came from?"

"I was curious, but the most important thing was to help Milly, right then and show my love for her. I was hopeful that things could be resolved since Milly appeared to be normal aside from the physical change which had occurred."

"Do you feel normal, Molly aside from the physical changes that have occurred in you?"

"I don't really know how to answer that, Lisa.  I don't feel any different mentally but I don't know what is normal."

"Normal is overrated! Take it from me, Molly!" said my mother with a wink.

"I've always been raised so that I never have felt like I couldn't do anything just because I was a boy.  I love cooking and housekeeping and I do those things very well and I feel needed and appreciated for doing them to help in the household.  I don't feel like what I like to do is part of how I express my gender, or rather how I did express my gender before I became a girl."

 "I know that when I wanted to take metal shop because I like learning how to make things work, that you helped smooth things over with the boys and it became okay for me to be there.  I had a camaraderie with the boys not because we shared the same gender expression but because we shared the same avocation. "

 "Because I have had experiences that mostly only girls have, I have felt a camaraderie with girls.  I also have interests that boys have and I have felt a connection in avocation with boys as well."

"Girls, from my experience, I believe that the real test of how you express gender doesn't come about until love and attraction enters the picture."

"Thank you, Mrs. Niceman."

"You are welcome, girls."

We all finished lunch and then we hurried over for me to get to my appointment at the salon in time.

 I finally recovered from my shock enough to doubt the wisdom of going to our mall with Mother's Salon instead of some place on the south side of Atlanta, maybe Southlake Mall.   Momma had gone thru this once before so I hoped she knew what she was doing.

The receptionist was very cheerful and greeted us warmly.  "Mrs. Bensdorf, welcome back to Caroline's Salon.   This must be your daughter Molly.   Molly, welcome.   Your Mother has told us all about this being your coming out as a young woman and we hope your makeover will be fun and you will enjoy this new adventure. I'm assigning Tina to help you through out your time with us today.  Tina ordinarily is a part time shampoo girl and she will be doing your shampoo today."

I looked with wide eyed surprise that Tina was indeed the Tina that Lisa and I knew.  Tina came over and gave me a little hug and whispered in my ear, "It's okay.  We'll talk later" She spoke where everyone could hear after that.  "Come on Molly.   Lets get you into a smock and then we'll start your makeover with me taking you to see your stylist.  How does that sound?"

"It sounds wonderful, Tina.   Lead on!  Lisa, I'm in good hands here.   Could you maybe go with my Mother and Grandmother and give them some guidance on what girls are wearing now?"

"If that is what you really want, Molly?"

"I'm fine,  Tina will take good care of me."

"Okay, Have fun Molly!"  Grandmother gave me a kiss on the cheek while Momma planted a kiss on the other cheek.  She left me her credit card and some money for my purse with instructions on tipping.  The three of them left me in Tina's care.

Tina led me into the changing room and pointed out the clean smocks but instead of leaving and giving me privacy to change, She pulled the door to with both of us inside.

"Wally, what is this about your mother thinking you are transgender and you doing an experiment to find your true gender expression?  The Salon is more than willing to help a sister come out of her shell but if any one from school finds out you are doing this, it will be the end for you.  I'm so worried about your well being."

"Tina, It really is Molly now and not because I am transgender, it's because I am a girl for real now.  Now don't scream!"  I pulled down my bottom and panties and revealed that I indeed was one of the girls now.  Tina was prepared to scream but was rather let down when she saw that I indeed was a girl now.

"How can this be, Wh.. uh.. Molly?"

"What it was ... was Magic!  We can talk about this more, later but you are right about this transgender story being dangerous.  I can't pull my panties down in front of the boys from school to prove I'm a girl now for real.  Can we do things with this makeover that will make it difficult for the boys to recognize me?"

"We can try, Molly.  I'm your friend and you can count on me to help.  We'll make you so unlike Wally that no one will associate the two of you by sight.  But Molly, you still move like a boy.   In spite of all of the girl activities, you really still are all boy under all of that new girl flesh you have."

"Why do you say that, Tina? Didn't you join in with all those compliments about how great a wife I'd be someday?"

"Molly, Both Lisa and I teased you out of admiration for your determination to not let other people's hang-ups get in the way of you doing what made you happy.  Don't you agree that humor is the best way of handling a situation like that?  Those who make something out of it are completely humorless as well as being clueless."

"I guess you are right, Tina.  Thanks."

"You're welcome, Molly.   Can I pry a little cause it may help? "

"Depends?"

"That's fair.   Are you taking dance classes, perhaps on the south side of town?"

"How? I thought Mom and I had completely covered our tracks on that."

"I noticed that you were being a lot more graceful in the way that you moved.  Just before you crossed the line, you suddenly were moving a lot more macho.  In fact, the macho movement along with the macho attitude that you picked up then, really helped you."

"It's true.   I was taking ballet in Morrow.   We had a recital at the Clayton County Performing Arts Center, where Bruce Edwards saw me perform.  He came backstage after the recital and arranged to talk to my teachers and Mother later.  He saw real potential in me and he felt that it would be beneficial to me to get some training to be 'macho'.  I saw it as a chance to figure out who I am."

"That's why you were going to be great boyfriend material.  Everything was on your terms.  Now Molly, you might like to let the macho go.  If you could show some of that dancer's grace it would help, It's okay now to move like a girl. Do you know what it is to be 'grounded' and "closed" in your movements?" 

I'm sure that my face showed my sudden realization. "I get it!  That's the opposite of what I had to learn when I was taught how to be macho! I can do that !  Tina, could you correct me in the way that I move while we are together.  Lisa gave me a crash course but it's going to take a while before it becomes normal to move that way for me."   

"Of course, Molly.  We really have to get going, now! I can't wait till there is more time and you can tell me the whole story.   Lets get you out of that top and into a smock quickly."

"Thank you Tina for not outing me and for being my friend and helping."

"Welcome to girlhood, Molly!"

Tina pulled my top over my head after unloosening the buttons to reveal my bosom bundled up in a bra.  While Tina picked up a smock and had me raise my hands so she could place it over my head she told me, "Nice boobies, Molly.   You are not just one of the girls, you're also a young woman, too. Congratulations!" 

"Thanks!" I answered as Tina, once the smock was in place, put away my top in one of the lockers

 "Molly, the next step is to go to your hair stylist.   I believe that a color change would draw a distinction between the Tom boy you were and the young woman you are embracing now.  Would you like to be a red head?  With your light completion, I really feel you could pull it off." The word Tom boy seemed to be our code word for my old life as Wally.

 "That sounds like fun to me.  I guess you are going for such an outrageously beautiful girl that no one could ever connect me to that Tom boy." I said rather tongue in cheek, never believing that it might be possible to make me into an outrageous beauty instead of a plain Jane.

"I'll get her to go ahead with your hair color then, Molly.  I can tell you are doubting but with the talented people at this salon we have been known to have worked small miracles. "

"After what I have experienced already, I would be foolish to completely discount anything right

Tina and I giggled together and introduced me to the stylist, Louise.  After a few  conspiratorial exchanges between them, the stylist had me look at some hair styles and some hair color swatches.  We came to a joint decision of a style and a color that I could change to on this visit today based on the present state of my hair.  She left to go mix up the hair color. 

"No one else is able to overhear us now, Molly.   You did very well walking over here from the shampoo chair and sitting down gracefully in this chair.  Could you tell me about your beauty secret?"

"I don't recommend it.  You know what it did to me, and it was left over magic that my mother discovered.  She spent time in her youth as a boy courtesy of the ritual that she enacted from the Neskapi Indians and their magic."

"No!  That's not my idea of a beauty secret.  She was a boy, really?"

"Yes, she told me about it.   She got to be a boy which gave her the chance to realize her deepest darkest heart's desire.  She thought that becoming a boy would make it so she would be taken seriously for the things she did.  That's why Momma always takes what I want to do seriously and supports me."

"So is the change temporary?"

"It took a different magic to turn my mother back into a girl that she used up. The person she got it from has disappeared.. Mother feels like I am stuck like this."

"That's too bad, Molly.  It's amazing you are so calm about this". 

"Everything has happened so quickly so far that I haven't had a chance to think about it much."

"Turning you into a girl was what the magic did to give you your deepest darkest heart's desire? As permissive as your mother is, there is nothing that you could do as a girl that you couldn't do as a boy."

"You'd think that.  I guess the point of this is for me to find out why I became a girl.  It won't help my cause to panic but I'm really just going on inertia right now.  Eventually, things will catch up with me and I will depend on you and Lisa along with my family to get me thru it."

"... and Gary too."

"Gary hates me, now.  Lisa's mother made him apologize to me, but I will be very surprised if he ever talks to me again.   As far as he was concerned, me being a girl was the absolute worst thing that I could have turned into. He treated me roughly until he finally realized that my bosom and hair were real and not a fake.  Once he realized that I was a real girl, he quit attacking me but still talked to me hatefully."

"Oh no, Molly! I am so sorry that you had to go thru that.  You'll discover that when a boy acts like that, there is usually something more to it.  Your friendship can be reclaimed but it will take learning what besides your change contributed to his reacting like that.  Hopefully once you discover what that is, you will be able to reach out to help Gary."

"I never thought about that way, Tina.  I'll do my best to discover what may have contributed to his reaction."      

"Good girl, Molly.   Here comes your stylist back with the hair dye.  Enjoy!"

"Thanks, Tina!"  I would not have long to wonder what I would look like with Auburn hair.  'Girls sure have a lot more freedom with their appearance!' I wonder if that could be my deepest darkest heart's desire.  Tina disappeared since the salon seemed to be filling up due to more clients and more hair stylists arriving at their stations.   What had seemed deserted was getting to be crowded quickly.

"Molly, I have everything ready for you.  Soon you'll have what your friend Tina said was your heart's desire to find out what it would be like to be a redhead.   The dye can sting but it's not supposed to be uncomfortable so if you feel anything strange, let me know.  The smell can get interesting, but its just another example of what we girls do to be beautiful."

"Thanks, Louise." Louise was very skilled at what she was doing.   Before I knew it, in spite of the interesting smell, my hair was completely covered in the dye and Tina was back to lead me off somewhere to wait for the color to finish it's work. 

"You are going to come out with some beautiful color, Molly.   Louise really is a sorceress, when it comes to color.   We've filled up so I'm going to ask you to sit up in the front by the receptionist while you are waiting for your color to finish."

"That's okay, Tina.  I'll be fine and it won't be too long before the next step.   What is that by the way?"

"The next stop is to my shampoo chair to wash out that dye once its work is done.  Ordinarily you would have done that first thing except that you decided to get color this time.  I'm off to do a couple of shampoo's while you are waiting for the dye.  See you in twenty."

I picked up a fashion magazine and began to read as Tina disappeared round the corner.  I was kinda startled by Max coming up to me and clearing his throat to get my attention.  I was even more startled to see that Gary was following close behind him.

"Hi, I'm Max and this is my friend Gary.   You look our age but I've never seen you at school." Max looked like I expect that I had looked when I had talked to a girl I was interested in for the first time, only this time, I was the girl. How wierd is that!

"Well I'm not from around here.   I'm from back east.  Uhhh Maine  mmmm Russia." Now how could I turn that stumble mouth into something that would make sense.   I had to be very creative

"So which is it, Russia or Maine.   You are kinda vague, ummmm and what's your name?" Gary wasn't making it easy with the question. Obviously, he knows who I am so why isn't he outing me. I can see by the expression on his face that he's taking pleasure in my discomfort.

"I smiled my best smile and began my explaination. "Gary, is it? I'm Molly and I'm from East Maine, Russia.  It's way away from everyone in the North-East South-West part of the country. I'm staying with the Bensdorf family as an exchange student.  Their son Wally is going to be an exchange student with my family over there."  I could tell that Gary wanted to roll his eyes at me but I was doing the best I could.  I was really scared that any time they would realize who I really was.. 

"Yes, I'm Gary. Molly sounds a little too American to be a Russian name."  Gary was a bit more restrained than I thought he might have been but he took my embellishment in stride.

"Molly is an Americanized version of my nickname.  My real name is so long and so full of consonants that you'd never pronounce it. I'm going to take the Bensdorf last name while I am here so it will be so much easier."

Max was looking Gary off with a kinda like 'I saw her first lay off' look which Gary got the message and let Max talk to me. "I bet all the boys were in mourning when you left, Molly.  Russia's loss is our gain!"

I felt that acting interested and being as attractive as I could be in a smock and head wrap would be best to not give myself away to Max."Max you are very kind. I think I will like it here if all the boys are as nice to me as you have been." Gary had a mischevious look and I prepared for another zinging question "Molly,what kind of activities did you participate in when you were living in Russia?"

Actually I could answer that one becasue the activities that I participated in Morrow that no one in Dunwoody knew about came to mind. "I was in the future homemaker's club, I was part of our ballet company, and I enjoyed playing field hockey."

Those are things I could do openly in Dunwoody now since I didn't have a macho image to protect. I'd really miss the girls that I had participated in those activities with but I guess it will be easier if they think Wally is in Russia as an exchange student.

Max perked up at the mention of Field Hockey and I wondered what he had on his mind."Molly,I hear that they were thinking about forming a field hockey team at one of the schools in our area but they didn't do it because a boy wanted to be on the team too and without him, there were not enough players signed up to form a team."

Gary looked at me with disdain as he asked, "Molly, can you imagine a boy on the field hockey team?"

It was just for that reason that I did not tell Gary that I was the boy who had wanted in on the field hockey team that was forming. I was glad to find the one in Morrow to play on.

I answered Gary's question more to see how Max would react since I knew how Gary felt. "If he really wanted to play field hockey because his build let him fit in and he really enjoyed the game, I can't see any harm in it,  It's the kind of game where if they built teams based on weight, that might be a bit more protections from someone being overwhelmingly large.  Back home there were enough boys who wanted to play that they had their own separate team."

Gary would not let it go. "That's okay, I just feel that we are all better off if we stay on the side of the gender line that we were born to be."

I had only been a girl for a short time but I felt pride in who I was and in my new gender."Isn't that a bit medieval? After all, women can do most things that a man can do and in a lot of cases , a whole lot better as well."

Max joined in the conversation as well and any doubt about why he hung with Gary was removed. "Maybe,   I like the way things are divided right now.  Women are more suited to looking beautiful and men to doing menial chores."

I was really frustrated. Why couldn't boys take me at face value instead of how much the valued my face. "Why don't you join us in the twenty first century how bout it? Honestly! "

Max looked as if he got it and he proved it when he replied."When you put it that way, Molly, I guess I may be overreacting.  I just like things to be the way that I expect them."

I could not help myself now that my point was made. I had to reply with something mysterious and engimatic while trying to do it in my sexiest voice. "Change is not only unavoidable, but it also can help in ways that you cant imagine."

This placed the conversation in a stall since Gary wasn't prepared to zing me again with Max seeming to come around to my side. What I had just said left both of them speachless for a moment. I hoped that they would really think about it but I feared that the change of heart was more temporary to win points with me rather than something real yet.

I looked in the direction that Tina disappeared to hoping she would come rescue me.  How in the world did I get into this and where would it end?  It's really true that the best surprise is no surprise! So far, so good.  I had not been found out, yet.

 

 

End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story.. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Can't I Be Both? by Sasha Nexus
Author's Notes:

willy milly

All It Would Take

Part Four ~ Can't I Be Both?

By Sasha Nexus

 

Will Gary ever make peace with Molly for real?

All It Would Take

Part Four ~ Can't I Be Both?

willy milly

By Sasha Nexus

Based on the 1986 movie Willy Milly aka Something Special

(More Something Special information and spoilers from  Popcornq and Sprout)

 



This fan fiction piece is based on the original work, Willy Milly aka Something Special; by Willy Milly Associates, Concorde, copyright 1985.. All original characters and plot lines are the property of the owners, and any resemblance to individuals either living or dead is coincidental. This piece is for entertainment purposes only and is not intended as a copyright infringement. No income is being derived from this fan fiction piece.

 


I was amazed to see Tina come up from a different direction entirely.   I looked her way and quit holding back the look of terror on my face while she could see me but the boys didn't.  She gave me a knowing look along with a smile that allowed me to relax and know that she would make everything alright.

"Boys, I'm afraid I need Miss Molly now.   Trust me on this, this next step can't be delayed."  Tina walked in front of me and extended a hand to help me get up gracefully with everything that I had on that I wasn't used to on top of not being used to my new body.

I looked back over at Max who looked disappointed and Gary who looked relieved that our chance encounter was over. 

"I have to go, now, Max.   I'm so sorry.  Perhaps another time?"

"I'd like that very much, Molly.  Good Luck!"

"Right this way, Miss Molly"  Tina pointed the way and I gracefully moved to exit the chair and start to follow her only turning back to wave goodbye to both Gary and Max. 

We parted without another word from Gary.  I had been surprised at how just under the surface of Gary's manners was still an aversion to me.   I wasn't sure just how much of that restraint was for Max's benefit or if he knew he could not go beyond a certain point without more reprisals.

Tina led me to her shampoo chair and began giving me a shampoo to remove the dye from my hair.

"Tina, I am so glad that you arrived when you did.   I don't know why but Max didn't have a clue to who I was but Gary sure did.  I was so afraid that Gary would out me."

"Well outing you would out him as well for his connection to you as his friend when you were a Tom boy.  Don't be so scared of Gary, if you don't push him, he'll keep your secret for his own reasons.

"Guess you're right, Tina.  Being scared of Gary wasn't my only problem."

"Yeah, you had that deer caught in the headlights look.  Max can be quite a charmer towards the ladies when he wants to be."

"Well Duh! I was being charmed by a boy for the first time ever!"

"And?"  Lisa was looking over at me like she knew I was holding something back.

"And I think I liked it.   Does that make me wierd?"

"Nope! Makes you a girl, Molly.  Enjoy it!"

"Tina, speaking of firsts, this is the first time that I've been in a full service salon.  My father had a loyalty to a style shop that originally was a barber shop in his father's day.  You have a wonderful way of taking care of me!"

"It's all just part of our care for our clients, Molly.  I'm glad you've let those 'Tom boy' days go! Maybe,  you will enjoy being a girl!." Tina winked and smiled at me as she covered publicly like she would for the cover story 'experiment'.

"My first shampoo in a salon is something else.   I'll never shampoo my hair before I get my hair cut just to save money.  This is too good to miss."

"Miss, you are so right!" We laughed together as I laid back as my seat reclined to the point that my hair was in a basin and my neck rested at the edge of it.   It was so wonderful for Tina to wet my hair and then the wonderful scent of the shampoo and my head being massaged as she worked the shampoo into my hair.  

"I am so jealous of your hair, Molly.  It's so rich and thick, naturally straight but very full of body." 

 I laid back and enjoyed being taken care of and the sensations I was feeling for the first time. with my instantly grown overnight shoulder length hair.     Even though it was the hair that I was feeling, what consumed me the most was the view that I had looking down at my own instant cleavage.  Since I was so distracted from laying out, Tina used the signal we had worked out for me to be conscious of keeping my legs together, several times.

"Your mother authorized you getting all new personal care products from the salon, Molly, so you'll go home with a whole new set of hair care products to take home.   You'll get to immerse yourself in the sensations and scents of this at home as well.

"Bath time is going to be a lot more fun from now on!"  We both giggled together.  Being a girl was going to be a lot of discovery in the short term once things slowed down enough for me to have some private time.

"Molly, we are just about thru, all that is left is for me to rinse your hair."

"Thank you so much for introducing me to such enjoyment, Tina.   I'm very lucky that we both are involved in public service or else a Tom boy like I have been might not had the chance to spend time with you and growing together as friends."  I smiled up at her and she gave me a peck on my forehead. After all to short a time Tina rinsed my hair of the shampoo.

"I'm proud that you are my friend, Molly.  You are an amazing person! Next stop for you is back to Louise to get your hair cut"

 Tina patted my hair dry and wrapped up my hair in a towel like a turban.  She was about to help me up when my cell gave it's text ring.   I looked at it and gasp.   It was from Gary!

'Witch sty awy frm Max'

Tina saw how my spirits dropped and took the cell from my hands.

"I'm so sorry, Molly.   I guess that Gary is holding a grudge.   Well, you're gonna find out what a lift it is to be pampered so let's get you back to that." Tina then helped me get up. 

"Lead on Tina" Tina brought me back to Louise's station.

"I'll take it from here, Tina.  I'll call you when she's ready for her next treat"  Louise took the turban off and began to manipulate my hair.

"Molly, we can do a lot with your hair.   What would you like?"

"I'm not used to asking for what I want.   I'd like to see what having bangs are like and long hair.   I'd like the ends of my hair to be cut even."

"You did pretty good, Molly.   You may not know what the names of hair styles are but you made your wants understood to me.   That's good."  I'm not sure exactly what Louise did because she was a sorceress with the shears as well.   Before long she had cut my hair and combed it out .  She placed a quick call and turned my chair around to the mirror and gave me a hand mirror to look at the back.

"Louise, that's amazing!   I can't believe how beautiful I look with my new style and hair color."

"Thank you Molly! Tina should be here soon to take you to your next stop.  Oh here she is!"

I looked and Tina was rounding the corner all smiles.  "You look wonderful Molly.  Are you ready for our next stop?"

"Sure!"  Just then Lisa appeared followed by Mom and Grandma.  "We came to collect you, Molly!"

"She isn't done yet, she's hardly started."

"We've come to an impasse.   Even though the clothes fit me and I'm Molly's size, today's styles are outside their comfort zone.   With Molly so recently being a Tom Boy, they want to make sure that my choices are not too much for you."

"Lisa, is right, Sweetie.  We need you for the rest of this shopping trip.  Some basics we were able to cover with an assortment but we need you before we agree to the kind of style that Lisa says that you need to wear to fit in with the other girls.  I'll make it up to you, Sweetie by doing the rest of your makeover later.  You look very sweet as a redhead with your new haircut!"

"Okay, Momma.   I guess the rest can wait.  Lets go shopping! Tina, can you lead me back to where my clothes are?"

"Instead of putting those on, wear these that we just bought." Lisa handed me a bag with an outfit inside it.

"Okay Tina?"

"Sure, Molly.   Let's go!"

Tina led me back to the changing room and I took off the smock and changed into the outfit in the bag.  The sizes were right on and checking out my appearance in the mirror, I really liked what I saw.   This girl in the mirror was really hot and that girl was me!

"Look at the new girl strut her stuff!"

"I feel really good in this outfit, Tina.   Lisa did good and so did you Tina.   I'll be back soon for the rest of the treatment"

"You better, Molly!  Be careful and call me later and fill me in on the rest.  Okay?"

"Sure Tina"

"There she is! Are you comfortable in those clothes, Sweetie?"

"I am Momma.  C'mon let's go!"

"Okay!"

We waved goodbye to Tina and checked out with the receptionist while setting up a return appointment for me to do the rest.  Lisa had a self assured 'I told you so' grin at how I was glowing in the outfit that she had picked out for me.  Sure it was emerald green with a low scooped neck and a short skirt but instead of being self conscious in it, I felt really good.   I admit that I felt a tad bit sexy in it too and sexy felt really good.

 We went back past the food court and I just had to have a yogurt.   Momma said we could stop so we all gathered around the table . Grandma and Lisa went to get the yogurt cones while Momma and I caught our breaths. 

"Even the shopping trip is going to have to be cut short.   I have to get you to the Doctors to get checked out when its time for your appointment"

"S'ok Momma.  By the way when is Lisa's Mother meeting us?"

"How about now, Hi Milly and Molly"

"Steph!" Momma got up and she hugged her friend then I hugged her too.

"Molly you look great as a redhead.   I love your new haircut and outfit."

"Thank you Mrs. Winners.   I'm glad you got to join us for this."

"This is a lot more fun than the shopping trip that we went on to outfit Willy with his new wardrobe.  Shopping for boy's clothes is so boring."

Grandma and Lisa came with the cones and much to my surprise, there was one for Lisa's Mother as well.

"Hi Mom"  Lisa took a yogurt cone and passed it to her as well as passing one to Grandma, Momma and me.

"Thank you Lisa" was echoed as we all took our cones.

"I had to spin a tale about who I am back at the Salon.   Max spotted me as I was waiting for my color to take.  I think that he has a crush on me.   He asked where I was from and I got flustered and mentioned Maine and Russia in my garbled response.  Gary was with him and questioned me without giving me away."

"Whatcha say?"

"I told Max that I was an exchange student named Molly from Russia and that I was living with the Bensdorfs and that Wally was going to live as an exchange student in Russia"

"That could work actually."

"Ya think?"

"Well I just changed schools across town.   How we got away with it was a miracle."

"Well it had the advantage in that it didn't last that long before you were back as Milly"

"Steph, have you heard anything from Malcolm?"

"Not a word, Milly.   I've looked to see if he left anything behind with a clue to his whereabouts and nothing shows up.   I'm sorry"

"Thank you for trying, Steph."

"Molly, how did you decide so soon to embrace being a girl. I remember that even after we'd taken her to the doctors she still was unable to make a clear choice."

"I guess I felt that I could do okay as either a boy or girl.  Momma never judged me for what I wanted to do but others have.   That's why we did the ballet and field hockey on the south side of town.  Grandma, would you tell me how it went for Mom?"

"Sure Molly, things went like this right after we came from the doctors.   The Doctors said that she would have to make a choice. Somehow they felt like Milly had to have been born that way.:"

"I imagine that they never were as intimately involved with the Neskapi Indians as we were, Molly."

"Of that I'm sure Momma."

"Go ahead and tell Molly about it, Mom.   I can see how it could help Molly to know how my decision was reached."

"Well it started when Milly asked in the Doctor's office just before we left, 'Can't I be both?'  We got Milly home and began our own discussion of that starting with her Father's assessment of the situation as it stood then:"

"There will be no grey in this house.  For fourteen years, we thought you were a girl.  That's okay. That's alright. Any one can make a mistake. And now you are telling us you want to be a boy."

"Milly replied, 'Well, I think so. Yes!'"

"I reacted, 'I can't believe this.  I can't believe this.'" 

"Milly's  father continued, 'And you want to be a girl too.'"

"Well, on the outside, I'll be a boy.  For all practical purposes, I'll be a boy."

"I pleaded with Milly since I was so upset about what she planned to do, 'Be a liberated woman.  Be what ever you want.  But not a boy!'"

"Milly got up from the couch and came over to me and held my hands to comfort me. 'I'll still be a girl on the inside, Ma.  That will be our secret.'"

"Then Milly's Father took charge and stated, 'No! No! No! There will be no girlish boys in this family.   You make your decision and abide by it. Black or White. ' He gestured with both hands powerfully raised, 'Boy!' He lowered them in a limp wrist girlish gesture, 'Or girl.' "

"Fred wouldn't let Milly be a girl inside so I felt like I had lost her.  'Oh God! Milly. Please. The years of ballet, the posture lessons, your braces, your junior miss colonial bedroom set! Honey, please, stay on my side.'

Fred interrupted with the beginning of a shouting match, "Your side? Is that what it is? Your side?"

"Fred, she has always been a girl!"

"Now, she wants to be a boy!"

"Well, her being a boy is ridiculous!"

"Well, I'm a boy.  Am I ridiculous?"

"It was with a lot of self restraint that I didn't fill the opening that Fred left for me.  Milly had already left when we began to raise our voices"

Stephanie added, "I was on the roof outside Milly's window looking at the stars when Milly asked me, 'Do you think this was my deepest, darkest, heart's desire?"

"Could be."

"The doctors said that it was there all the time."

"Well I guess they had never heard of the Neskapi Indians before."

"Oh God, Steph.  It's like there is this whole other side of me that I've never seen. Do you think that I should do it, I mean, try it out at least?"

"I didn't know what to answer so I just kept silent.  Milly was still thinking about her decision when I went home."

Momma explained, "In the end I left it to fate.   I had my name, Milly, in cardboard, plaid letters attached to my bulletin board with thumbtacks.  I spun the leading M around and when it stopped it ceased being an 'M' and instead pointed up to be a 'W' and my name Milly had become Willy.   I informed my parents of my final decision and pledged to Dad that I would try to be all boy.  He accepted that and the preparations started for my new life as Willy."

"Hey, I did the same thing too! only when the W in Wally became an 'M' I didn't like Mally which would have made me a Mallorie.  That's french for luckless. Not me at all! I changed it to Molly instead."

"Are you sure that you gave it enough thought before you made your choice, Molly?"

"In the end, I believed the same way that you did, Momma.  I'd discovered a whole other side of me.  I believe it is because you let me discover that gender did not have to be a barrier to doing what I wanted to do, that I could understand what gender really is and which gender matched the real me." 

'"I'm very proud of you Molly.  It's okay to reconsider your decision if you need to since gender is one thing that it is good to be certain about once you have tried out living as a girl for a while"

"Thanks Momma.  If I have my doubts, you'll be the first to know.  I have faith in you to fix it even if Malcolm is no where to be found."

We finished our cones and we all descended on the stores with a purpose in mind.   Little did I know that the blouses, slacks, shorts, skirts and dresses along with shoes and purses would only be enough to take care of immediate needs.   In order to really build a wardrobe, It would take some extensive shopping trips over the next year to round out my wardrobe.   Browsing the discount racks was very profitable since we were able to get some basics for the previous season at great prices.   However I found that just because something had a low price tag, didn't mean it was a bargain even if it did fit me.  It may as well stay in the store it all it would do was hang in my closet and never get worn. 

Much sooner than I would have liked, Momma warned us that it was time for us to go to see the doctor for me.   Lisa and her mother said goodbye while Momma, Grandma and I loaded both us and my new clothes into the car and we went off to see the doctor.

On the way to the doctors, I wondered what they would say about me.   More than that I wondered if I had accepted being a girl too quickly.  My own mother had gone thru the same thing and it seemed like she had thought about it a great deal more than I had done before I made my decision.  Could it be that the reason that I accepted being a girl so easily is that I had been one all along? 

End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story.. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Law of Unpredictability by Sasha Nexus
Author's Notes:

willy milly

All It Would Take

Part Five ~ Law of Unpredictability

By Sasha Nexus

 

Will Molly find out anything useful from Dr Reinhart?

All It Would Take

Part Five ~ Law of Unpredictability

willy milly

By Sasha Nexus

Based on the 1986 movie Willy Milly aka Something Special

(More Something Special information and spoilers from  Popcornq and Sprout)

 


 

This fan fiction piece is based on the original work, Willy Milly aka Something Special; by Willy Milly Associates, Concorde, copyright 1985.. All original characters and plot lines are the property of the owners, and any resemblance to individuals either living or dead is coincidental. This piece is for entertainment purposes only and is not intended as a copyright infringement. No income is being derived from this fan fiction piece.

 


It never could be as simple as that could it? That I accepted being a girl so easily because I had been one all along?  No, it had to be more than that.  Sure, being a girl made my enjoyment of things I loved, a lot less complicated since I would not have to be covert with them anymore, living a secret life.   However I had found a way to do the things I liked without appearing outwardly as a girl.

Mom's On*Star Phone rang and we were all treated to her conversation with the Dr's office.

"Hello Mrs. Bensdorf, Dr Nelson here."

"Dr. Nelson.  We should be there momentarily."

"I'd like for you to divert to Emory University Hospital instead.   I'm sorry that I'm catching you enroute but after studying your Crawford Long Hospital Records concerning the incident in your medical history that you referred me to in reference to your son Wally's condition. I have a better option for you.   Dr Reinhart who reviewed your case then, is now Administrative head of research for Emory University.  She's offered to devote the considerable resources at her disposal to help Wally.  She's ready to see Wally as soon as you can get him there, if you will accept their help."

Momma looked at the rear view mirror at us and both Granny and I were nodding our agreement.

"Thank you Dr Nelson.   Please convey our acceptance. "

"Excellent Mrs. Bensdorf!  I'll have Emory call you with the details where to take Wally."

"Good bye, Dr Nelson!"

"Goodbye"  Momma hung up the hands free phone and told us, "I'm going to have to turn around in the Doctor's office High Rise's parking lot since we are here already.  It's going to be a bit longer drive to get to Emory University Hospital."

"Momma, that's the best research hospital in the Atlanta Area.  Crawford Long is part of the Emory system now, isn't it?"

"Yes, that's right sweetie.  Not only is Emory the best, but having Dr Reinhart see you means that she is best qualified to deal with your situation since she dealt with mine.  Perhaps, they even have had some breakthroughs about the Naskapi Indians since then, Molly" 

"I hope so Momma!"

"We have a while to go down south Ashford Dunwoody Road before we get there so sit tight."

Unfortunately there wasn't much to do but go back to being lost in my thoughts.   Neither Granny or I wanted to disturb Momma as she plunged our car onward into the heart of Atlanta.

Until I discovered the question that being gifted to be a girl provided a means to answer, I would not know whether being a girl was just a means to an end like Momma being a boy for a while was for her.  If the doctors now could not provide any more answers than leaving it up to me to make a choice, then they were useless finding the question behind it all.   I had Momma's experience with what she discovered to give me clues to how to find the question that this experience was answering.   That is if I were not over thinking it and it was the obvious and that my destiny was to be a girl.  

Grandmother, smiled that smile that always lit up the room as she got my attention by running her hand along side of my face and then began brushing my hair.   I never realized the tranquility and contentment that something so simple being done for me could bring.

"A penny for them, Granddaughter?"   I was lost in the ecstasy that I remained silent enjoying and not worrying any more.  "Okay, a dollar? I guess with inflation..."

"Granny Niceman, thank you.   I was so worried about what would come next.   How could something so simple bring such peace?"

"Its something that mothers have been sharing with their little girls for as long as there have been people on this planet.  I'm just glad that I was able to share that moment of discovery with you."

"Granny Niceman, thank you ever so much.  I'll treasure this moment always."

"In a way, you are lucky that you will be able to clearly remember the first time your hair was brushed in this way.  I guess you'll have that to hold on to instead of vague first memories when you were a tiny child."

"Why Granny are there things like brushing my hair which feel so good to me now but when I was a boy would only be a chore to be done with quickly?"

"Boys and girls are different in body as well as mind, Molly.  Some of the things associated with one gender can be appreciated by the other one.   Your upbringing helped you cross that barrier and know some of what can be the same between boys and girls."

"But even with having longish hair and sometimes having Momma brush it for me, It was never like this!"

"That's because boys and girls experience things differently because their bodies are different."

"Are there other simple things that are different for boys and girls?"

"Chocolate!"

"What about chocolate, Granny?"

"Have you really tasted it,  Molly?  Have you slowly sucked a tootsie pop, like ... Milly!"  Momma was in the front seat slowly sucking a tootsie pop by rubbing it in and out along her tongue savoring every chocolate flavor in the candy working slowly to the chocolate center.  Granny shot her a look like she had been caught in the cookie jar and she instead closed her mouth on the pop to suck it.

"Your Granny is right, how would you describe the last dark chocolate bar that you ate?"

"Well it gave me a sugar rush and tasted nice but nothing really earths shaking."

"How did you eat it?"

"I bit off chunks of it and chewed it and swallowed it like any other food."

"Okay, take this dark chocolate bar, but instead of wolfing it down with bites, suck on it so that it slowly melts in your mouth."

Oh my goodness, not only was the flavors so much richer but as I savored the chocolate, I began to feel sensations of ecstasy that seemed to have awaken my sensuality in a distinctly female way."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Oh my goodness!  That is glorious! and I've only tasted a small part of the chocolate bar.  How can this be?"

"It's one of the difference having a female body effects the way that you experience things.  Not only does it give us that sensuous stimulation but since our sense of smell is more developed than men's the part of the taste of food that is due to it's smell is enhanced as well."

"These are the kinds of things that bond a grandmother, mother and daughter since they are experiences that they can all share."

"Granny, Momma, will the Doctors that we see give us any answers?"

"More likely they will only come up with another question.  But we need to have the means to document who you are now, Sweetie,   If they do more than that, I'll be pleasantly surprised.  In Milly's case after they did their exams at Crawford Long Hospital in downtown Atlanta.  I remember Dr Melissa Reinhart, as an amazing woman who was up on the latest innovations in medicine and had risen to head of the endocrinology department and an old country doctor, Doc Thomas who just happened to be the urology department administrator sat across from your Gramps, Momma and I. in the conference room which just happened to have an anatomically correct male cut away chart of the body featured on one wall.   My eyes couldn't help but be drawn to the 'surprise'."

"I was disguised in Daddy's long tan trench coat and his matching hat."  

"Well we didn't want WSB-TV or the Atlanta Journal to be able to identify Milly if the news of her condition leaked out.  Dr Melissa Reinhart began to explain it to us:" .

"Your little girl is both a little girl ... and a little boy.  She has both sexes right inside her!"

Getting to the point I asked, "Oh ... Why?"

Dr Reinhart started to answer but she was cut off by Dr Thomas.  "It's a case of what my old grand pappy called the law of unpredictability.  Sometimes nature is more fruitful than it means to be and the baby calf instead of being born with one head has ..."

I cut Dr Thomas off to get right to what I wanted to really know, "What do we do?"

"Dr Reinhart made sense when she answered, "Do? ... Well.  .. She must make a choice"

I answered, "Certainly!

Your Gramps answered, "Of course!"

That's when Milly asked, "Can't I be both?"

"Mom, Dr Melissa had just told us that I had both sexes inside me,   I thought that was the solution to please both of you and get what I wanted.  I didn't realize how impractical that suggestion really was in practice,  By the way, We're here and while you two were chatting, Emory gave me instructions on where to take Molly."

We had reached Emory and had navigated thru the parking deck to find an empty space while Granny was telling me about that first encounter with Dr Reinhart.   I hoped that the years in between and the much improved medical technology meant they had something to offer me.

Momma led us to the parking deck egress and we followed her thru to the hospital proper where an older female doctor was accompanied by a young lady in scrubs with a wheel chair and slightly older well dressed woman with a pda in her hand and a laptop case slung over her shoulder.

Granny greeted the older woman, "Dr Reinhart!  I'm so glad to see you!  The years have been kind to you."

"And to you Mrs. Niceman,  Hello again Milly, It's been a long time!  And this young lady must be, Wally?"

"I go by Molly now, Dr Reinhart."

The administrative aide smiled at me and made some additions to her PDA.  "Molly, This is Ms. Charlotte Tanner who is my administrative assistant."

"I'm glad to meet you, Molly.  I've noted your preferred name so no one else makes that mistake again.  Please call me Lottie."

"Thanks, Lottie That's an old southern nickname."

"I was named in honor of my grandmother who died just before I was born and she used the nickname so it's a family tradition."

"And Molly, This is Ms. Bobbie Cox.  She will be your transport around the hospital while we get some testing done so we can evaluate your condition. If you would please have a seat, she will whisk you off to get you started."

"Please call me Bobbie.  If you'll sit down, I'll adjust the foot rests and we'll be on our way."

I turned around and sat down in the chair looking up at Granny who was nervously twisting her cameo necklace.  For some reason, I hadn't really noticed it before but I sure noticed it now."

"Thank you, Bobbie."

"I have a hospital communicator for each of you.  It works like a cell phone but it doesn't interfere with the medical equipment here,  You'll find contact info for your family members who are here as well as any staff assigned to your case."

I received the cell like device from Lottie and Momma and Granny took one as well. I flipped it open and saw on the contacts menu a way to call both of them as well as Lottie, Bobbie and Dr Reinhart.

"Thanks, Lottie!  Wow this is high tech!" I had been warned not to take my purse in or any other possessions so all I had was my clothes which I was wearing.   Momma had in her purse the things that I might want while we were here.  

"This is indeed impressive, Dr Reinhart."

"Thank you Dr. Bensdorf.  I'm quite an admirer of your body of work in astronomy and that of your husband as well.  If a device will aid in coming to a quick correct diagnosis or treatment then we have it .  It's a bonus of being on the cutting edge of research. If you two will take your leave of Molly, we can go to my office for a preliminary discussion while she is getting her testing done,"

"Of course, Dr Reinhart."  Momma gave me a touch on the shoulder and a smile and a kiss on my forehead and Granny did the same while still playing with that cameo necklace.  They both told me goodbye and off I went with Bobbie.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I was very glad when Bobbie revealed to me that our next stop was going to be the conference room where I would be reunited with not only Momma and Granny but also Daddy and Gramps.  In the last few minutes their names had been added to the contacts directory.  They had both spoken to me briefly and then they had to be caught up on the information that Momma and Granny had gotten so far about me.

Finally I arrived in the conference room and Bobbie wheeled me over to a chair less space at the conference table.  I had Granny on my left hand and Momma on my right.  Beyond Momma was Daddy and beyond Granny was Gramps and across from us was Dr Reinhart and Lottie.   Each of them greeted me with a kiss on either my cheek or forehead and then they all settled back in their seats while Bobbie excused herself for a break.

"Thank you all for bearing with us while we carried out our tests.  While we can not be sure of everything possible to conclude from the testing, there are some things we found out which I am ready to present to you now. I only wish that Dr Thomas could witness this day but he passed away some years ago having done a great deal of good in his time.  His down home perspective full of wisdom from many years practicing medicine, was invaluable and I miss him.  Nevertheless we must press on."

"Ladies and Gentleman, unlike Milly's case all those years ago, who had both sexes right in side her for a time, Molly is totally female much as Wally was totally male before the incident occurred."

"Oh... Why?" Granny still had not lost her touch getting to the point with few words.

"That remains even more a mystery this time around since there has been a complete transformation down to the chromosomal level and none of the original DNA exists anywhere in her body.  Obviously the Law of Unpredictability does not apply as applied by Dr Thomas before."

"How?"

"That too is a mystery.  We sent a team to your home to collect the artifacts used in the experiment but they were not on the roof where the security camera recorded their presence prior to our arrival. Even more perplexing is that the container labeled Neskapi eclipse powder did not disappear as you see it before you on this table but analysis of its contents down to the molecular level did not reveal any of its contents remaining in the bottle which is a physical impossibility to completely remove all of a solid substance from a container.  The experiment was repeatable with two different subjects linked by heredity but the resulting effect on each of them has been established as different which is another mystery.  Repeating the experiment a third time with reasonable facsimiles yields no results which implies that we are missing an ingredient ."

"What do we do?"

"Mr. and Mrs. Niceman and Mr. and Mrs. Bensdorf. you are free to go.  However we must keep Molly here since the breakthrough that she is the key to could revolutionize both science and medicine.   We will take very good care of Molly and you have no choice but comply."

Oh my goddess! I guess absolute power does corrupt absolutely! I found myself held in both hand and foot restraints in the chair which had locked itself down to the floor.  She was supposed to help me like she helped my mother and now look what had happened.  All I could do was wait to see what happened next.

End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story.. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Good Golly, Miss Molly! by Sasha Nexus
Author's Notes:

willy milly

All It Would Take

Part Six ~ Good Golly, Miss Molly!

By Sasha Nexus

 

Will Molly escape from the clutches of Dr Reinhart?

 

All It Would Take

Part Six ~ Good Golly, Miss Molly!

willy milly

By Sasha Nexus

Based on the 1986 movie Willy Milly aka Something Special

(More Something Special information and spoilers from  Popcornq and Sprout)

 


 

This fan fiction piece is based on the original work, Willy Milly aka Something Special; by Willy Milly Associates, Concorde, copyright 1985.. All original characters and plot lines are the property of the owners, and any resemblance to individuals either living or dead is coincidental. This piece is for entertainment purposes only and is not intended as a copyright infringement. No income is being derived from this fan fiction piece.

 


I didn't have to wait long for something to happen.   All at once from the south east corner of the room behind Dr Reinhart came a overwhelming smell of honeysuckles.   There was a wide open space behind her where a hospital hallway was closed off by automatic doors in the south east and south western corners of the room.  There were signs designating this as an emergency triage area. 

At the same time the doors closing off the conference room from the corridors sprang to life opening wide.   From the south western door an orderly was propelling a huge portable x-ray machine at break neck speeds while from the south eastern side came the a boy outfitted in a suit with vest pulling a red wagon surrounded with red wooden fences at the top and containing neatly arranged rows of animated stuffed monkeys all clanging small cymbals before them held in their tiny paws.  

The boy quickly darted with the wagon across the orderly's path and quickly scooted to the other side and past him.   As a result the orderly lost control of the huge piece of equipment  and it tumbled over and the metal creaked across the floor as it drug along with the impact and inertia till it came to a stop with a loud thud. At once I identified the boy as Malcolm from the picture of the him taken between Momma and Stephanie when they were girls.   The boy, Malcolm, that I had just seen, had not aged any in the many years between then and now.

Dr Reinhart and her minions turned and focused their attention on the crash site.  Granny Niceman, showed me the note that she had pulled out and was reading as she fingered the cameo necklace around her neck.  At once I identified the handwriting as identical to that in the hand written instructions of the Neskapi Eclipse Ritual.  The note read:

Greetings Mrs. Niceman,

Although well intentioned, you may discover regrets over actions taken on behalf of your granddaughter.   The Cameo Necklace with this note contains a special gift which can only be used once, a do-over.   The Cameo pendant has a catch that will allow it to be opened.  All y'all need to do, is to make a wish and open 'er up.  The Cameo necklace is on the house.

Best of Luck,

Malcolm.

We were afraid of drawing anyone's attention back to us so we communicated silently thru looks.   I showed on my face to Granny my understanding of the note.   She communicated to me a question whether I felt it was time to use it now.   I looked back at her indicating that I felt that now was the time to do it.   I grabbed one of my mother's hands and one of Granny's.   She had one hand on the pendant of the cameo and closed her eyes to wish really hard.   The cameo pendant sprung open and a bright light came out from within it bathing all of it in its brightness.   I felt cold and the room seemed to start spinning.

The spinning stopped and I opened my eyes but the overwhelming smell of honeysuckle was in the air.   I was back in Momma's car sitting up straight with my hands folded in my lap and with my legs crossed at the ankles.   We appeared to be driving away from Perimeter Mall.

"Thank Goodness, She's finally back with us!  Molly, do you remember now being shackled by Dr Reinhart?"

"Yes!  I was just there! How did I get here? Am I safe?"

"Yes, Molly, you are safe!"

"Sweetie, everything is fine.  Malcolm came thru for us again!"

"Where is Malcolm?"

"He's still missing but your Granny and I used the do-over to fix everything."

"That's right, granddaughter!  Malcolm sent me back to just after Milly returned to being a girl again.  I unleashed your father on the hospital after telling him what could happen if we allowed Milly's records to be preserved.   No trace of Milly's change now exists.  Dr Reinhart never was obsessed with Milly's change and she turned her effort to helping people overcome infectious disease.   She's now an official with the CDC."

"That's right and this time when I told her about you becoming Molly, she cautioned me to keep it all in the family.  I never approached Dr Nelson about you so she didn't get Dr Reinhart involved. That's why we are going to see your 'Uncle' Dr Lopez in Gainesville for your exam.  We can trust him to keep this hushed up and have your best interests at heart..  In fact He's closed his clinic for the afternoon so we'll have the place all to ourselves."

"Molly, the day that you remember was yesterday for us.  Dr. Lopez needed a day's notice to clear the clinic's schedule.   You got to take your time at the beauty salon and were able to get the works all the first time." 

I looked down at myself and saw the evidence of that time in the beauty salon.  My hands were beautifully manicured and I could see my pedicure thru my hose clad toes in my open toed sandals.  My ears had been pierced and I could see the tiny diamond studs with the mirror Granny held for me.   I was wearing a beautiful sun dress that really showed off my curves.   All in all, I was taken with the image of the beautiful teen girl looking back at me. 

"Wow!" Slowly it was coming back to me as the new set of memories of what had really happened the second go around came to me.  I felt flushed and my mouth felt dry as it overwhelmed me.

Granny held out a cup of grape juice to me.  "Here, take a sip.  It will be alright!"

I did as I was told and after a sip I began to drink till I was satisfied and was all cooled down to normal.

"How did you know?  That's just what I needed."

"It was that way for us too.   Do you remember what happened the last two days, now?"

"Yes!  It was so much fun at the salon and then shopping afterward.   I'm sorry I missed out on experiencing it other than thru memories."

"Well the good thing is that you'll have other chances for a girl's day again to go to the salon and go shopping.  We've got a good start on your new wardrobe but there is plenty of shopping for you to do in your future!"

"Great! Y'now I luv the way I turned out!  Thank you for your help, Granny and Momma!"

"You are welcome, Sweetie."

"Anytime, Granddaughter!"

"Oh yeah! Back before just before the crash of the X-ray machine.   I saw Malcolm as a little boy, just like he was in that picture that you took with him and Lisa's mom, Momma!"

"Malcolm is still missing, Sweetie.  As things stand right now, that will never happen so it puts us no closer to finding Malcolm than we did before."

"Does it mean anythin' that Malcolm still looked the same as he was as a boy?"

"D'n't know  'cept he was growing up like normal when e'vr we saw him before he vanished."

"Where's Daddy and Gramps?"

"They are going to meet us at Dr Lopez's clinic."

"That's good. Y'now, I don't remember seeing any of the things that we bought yesterday after we got home."

"They are all put up in your room, Sweetie.  You had such a busy day yesterday that you never got to see your room.  You knocked out on the sofa watching a chick flick with your Granny and I.   You slept so late that I took you to my room to rush you thru getting you ready for the day today."

"Oh Yeah! I 'member now.  Goodness!  I guess I'll just have to wait till we get home to see everything."

"That's my girl! Fortunately for you, we are close to getting there.  Don't worry! The exam that Dr Lopez gives you won't be anything like the one that you remember from Dr Reinhart"

"That's good.  I can't wait to get back so I can see Lisa and Tina.  It seems like forever since I've talked to either one of them even though I remember both of them being with us shopping today .along with Lisa's Mom. ".

"Sweetheart, you can phone them when you get home.  Is that okay?"

"Thanks, Momma!" It suddenly dawned on me that even though Momma had not gone back before she had used the Neskapi ritual, Granny had.  Granny knowing what was going to happen, could have stopped me from doing it.   Why didn't she?

"Granny, couldn't you have stopped me from doing the Neskapi ritual?"

"It wasn't necessary for your safety to undo that.  With what I had already set in motion to cover up what happened to Milly, all we needed to do is to be careful about keeping your transformation secret among family and close friends.  Even though he's not physically here, Malcolm appears to be watching after you just like he did for Milly."

"But that wasn't all there was to it, was there?"

"Sweetie, I wasn't sure that interfering would work.   Keeping you from doing it then might have just delayed it to another time.  If you were going to do it, then the sooner the better as long as you were able to handle it.  That powder could have been discovered any time yet it wasn't till you were the same age as Milly was then to find it.  I have faith that it will all turn out okay in the end just like it did for Milly."

"Thank's Granny for being so wise."

"That's what Granny's do, Sweetie! We love our grandchildren and spoil them.  It's our job."

I was surrounded in a great big hug as Granny Niceman engulfed me.  I felt good, safe and loved. I was a very lucky girl.   Now all I had to do was figure out what was right for me.   I imagined that I would do that along the way as I learned just how to be a girl.

Granny held me in that hug so wonderfully that the passage of time meant nothing,   All good things come to an end and Granny finished off the hug when Momma told us, "We're here!"

We had parked in a space in front of an one story round office building which had a sign on its front:

'Lopez Medical Clinic'

I opened the door and swiveled out my feet first out of the car and stood up and took a big breath of fresh air.  The Clinic was located in a beautiful wooded area.   The grounds directly adjacent to the clinic were beautifully landscaped and planted with a variety of annuals which were all flowering beautifully..  Soon Momma had one hand and Granny the other as they led me in thru the doors which swung open automatically to admit us.  I saw Daddy and Gramps stand up as we walked in and I ran ahead of Momma and Granny straight into Daddy's arms.

"Daddy, I missed you!"

"I missed you too Sweetie.   Just like Lisa's father, Dr Lopez is one of my oldest friends.   I know that he will treat you right.  You have nothing to fear from him."

"Thank you, Daddy!"

The 'rent and their 'rents all greeted each other.  Mother explained to them that I had returned from my trip thru time just as she and Granny had done before.   Neither one of them had experience that other reality but Granny and Momma had made them believers.   I wonder if it was because that I held each of their hands that it was only the three of us who had gone time traveling.   I guess it was true that those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.   Well I had learned that lesson well and I had no desire at all to repeat it.  Dr Lopez ( I knew him from his name tag) came in and greeted Granny and Momma.  Finally he got around to meeting me.

"Hi Molly!,  I used to be around you all the time before I started my practice in Gainesville.  I'm Dr Lopez.  I understand that you went thru a rather frightening exam.   I would never hurt you and I will take good care of you."

"Thank you Dr Lopez!"

"Milly, you can take Molly back thru those doors to the first exam room on the right and get her into the hospital gown I laid out for her.   Just so you know, I'm going to be creating 2 sets of records of this.   One will be as though this was an ordinary exam to add to a completely ordinary medical record for Molly as though she were like this for all of her life.   The other record will be as complete an exam as is able to be given from which we will see just where Molly is right now which will be destroyed after we are finished drawing what conclusions we need to afterward."

"Lopez, thank you for your skill and discretion.   That's just what Molly needs right now."

"Milly has enough medical training to act as my nurse.   If the rest of you will wait out here, we'll get the exam done as soon as possible and then I will be able to discuss my findings with all of you."

"Thank you Dr Lopez"

"Thanks Lopez"

Momma led me to the exam room and it was soon that I had everything off but my panties and into the hospital gown.  Dr Lopez knocked on the door.  Momma told him we were ready and he came on in.   The rest of what he did was boring so I relaxed so much that I was dosing off except when Momma let me know that I had to do something so Dr Lopez could continue the exam.  It all went as the other exam did except I felt so comfortable around Dr Lopez that I did actually go to sleep once or twice when Momma had to wake me to get on with something,

"Molly, that's it for this exam room.  Next we need to do a head to toe MRI on you just so we can make sure everything is as normal as the rest of the results indicate."

"Oh good.  I really can sleep thru that." I almost did.   I don't have to tell you about an MRI.  It wasn't my first one and I imagine everyone has had one sometime by now. 

"Molly, that's all for here.   We have one more stop and that's to my colleague's gynecological exam room.  It was a blessing when we added Dr Marler to the practice but some of the women in my practice still prefer me to do their gynecological exams so I'm not out of practice.."

"Molly, this exam is something that every girl your age gets for the first time.   It means that you are on the way to becoming a woman.  Dr Lopez is very gentle.  He did my exams before he started his practice all the way out here."

"Thanks, Momma.  I'm ready."

Momma had me put my feet in the stirrups after removing my panties for me.  I remembered the gynecological exam that I had received from Dr Reinhart's testing and even though there was some discomfort, this one was way better,   Not only did Dr Lopez really know what he was doing, but thru it all Momma held my hand and whispered encouragement to me. 

Dr Lopez excused himself when it was all over and Momma helped me dress.   I was so glad to be back among my 'rents and their 'rents as we all waited on Dr Lopez to reveal the results.

"I've gone over the results very carefully.  Unlike the diagnosis when Milly went thru this that she had both sexes right inside her, Molly is a normal girl and there is nothing to indicate that she ever was anything else but a normal girl."

"Lopez, that is such a relief!"

"It makes the job of fabricating Molly's new medical records much easier.  As her new doctor, I'll be the one who maintains her medical records and disburses them to others.   It will be a simple thing to correct the obvious mistake on her birth certificate and hospital records.  I can furnish any medical waiver you need to get any other records corrected as well."

"Thank you Dr Lopez.  You've been wonderful to us."

"Well I have an interest in protecting my niece too.  I want her to have as normal a childhood as she can.  Have you had any thoughts on which school that you'll be getting her into?  I can help with that too."

"I believe that what we will be doing is to enroll her in the girls boarding school here in Gainesville on the campus of  Breneau University..  Both the boarding school and University have a great reputation for molding girls into women."

"I agree that the Boarding School affords a great opportunity for the girls in the area.  My daughter Rosa attends the school and she is very happy there."

"I imagine that I can manage to pull some strings to get Molly admitted there if that's where she wants to attend."

"Thank's Gramps! I only wish that somehow Lisa and Tina could go there too.  I'm going to miss them."      

"I thought you would say that.   That's why I managed to arrange a scholorship for both Lisa and Tina.   It's up to them and their parents if they want to transfer over there as well."

"Gramp's you really are a miracle worker!"

"It will be fine.   We'll just be careful for a while and then everything will just fall into place. I'll get to work correcting those discrepancies in records, so that by the time you get ready to begin the term everything will be just right."

"Thanks Gramps!" I started with a hug and kiss for Gramps and worked my way all around the room for everyone else including "Uncle Lopez".

In the midst of the fun, Daddy goosed me when I wasn't expecting it.   I guess he isn't quite used to having a daughter from the effect that it had on me and I squealed out a cuss word."

"Oh, Sweetie, Will you look at your Daddy? Are you alright? I'm so sorry! I'll be more careful in the future.  I forgot myself."

"That's Good Golly, Miss Molly.   Remember that young ladies don't swear!"

"Thank you Uncle Lopez.  I'll remember.   I sure hope Daddy does too!"

"Of course Sweetie.  Daddy will remember.   I'll remind him!"

"Thanks Momma.  Guess there is a lot to being a girl that I'm going to have to learn."

"Well Sweetie, you'll have lots of help."

"Thanks, Granny:"

"Pumpkin, please go wait in the car.   We've got a little more to finish up with Dr Lopez and we'll be right out."

"Of course, Daddy!" I skipped out to the car humming, 'Girls just wanna have fun!" while thinking that some things never change in spite of the fact that I was a girl now.  I settled myself back in my seat.   It wasn't too awful long afterward that the 'rents and their 'rents came out.  Momma and Granny got into the car and off we went with Daddy and Gramps following behind. 

"Molly, when it was me, I discovered that I needed to drill until the responses that came out were second nature no matter what kind of duress that I was in.  Funny thing was that I spent so much time learning and drilling into myself how to swear because boys were expected to swear and then had to spend twice as long drilling to relieve myself of that habit once I turned back into a girl."

"I never did a lot of cussing as a boy but letting one go in a situation like that was expected."

"Now you'll have to drill yourself on cute replacements for expletives so when you are surprised that one of them comes out instead."

"I guess it's 'Good, Golly' for Miss Molly from now on then.   I wonder what else I'll have to work on."

"There's no need to obsess.   You'll just take things one thing at a time then everything will fall into place."

 I prepared myself to spend the rest of the car ride dreaming up cute phrases as alternatives to cuss words.  If nothing else this activity was stimulating to my creativity.

"Milly, don't be so hard on the girl. You were only a boy cussing up and down the neighborhood for a little over a month and it took you some time to adjust back to using those cure replacements for expletives.   She's been a boy all her life up to now."

"Molly, It does take getting used to acting in a whole new way because the things expected of a girl to fit in with her friends are not the same things that it takes for a boy to fit in with his friends.  Do you remember the picture of the woman that Dr Lopez had on the wall of his office?"

"Yes! She was a blue eyed blonde.   Very attractive for an older woman.   She is Dr Lopez's wife Cynthia, Isn't she?"

"Yes! That's my girl. You paid attention to details and saw her name 'Mrs. Cynthia Lopez' on the brass plate on the picture frame.   I first met her back on my first day as a boy in a new high school.  At the first sight of me, Cindy Harl, the brunette, hazel eyed beauty as I knew her then, was in love.   She was flirting with me when I met her brother "Harry the Horror", resident bully, took a swing and connected hard with the side of my head and I went down hard too. "

"When Willy got home, I bandaged him up.   It wasn't until his father got home that anything was really said about it.   Willy wouldn't talk about it with me.  I could see that he was afraid that if he aired out his problems, my solution would be for him to go back to being Milly.   I was still having troubles sorting things out with names and pronouns and most of the time I was still referring to Willy as though he were still Milly.   Willy and I  were in the kitchen after dinner and Willy was helping with the dishes like always.  Fred came in and joined us with me at the sink washing dishes and Willy drying dishes. That conversation sounded something like this:"

'Willy, stop drying those dishes.  From now on you should be throwing out the garbage.'

'What's wrong with drying the dishes?'

"Willy stopped drying dishes and then went to the other side of the kitchen to pick up the garbage sack to take it out but Fred continued to engage Willy in conversation on that side of the kitchen one on one."

'You have to learn to stand up to him.'

'Me?'

'Yeah!'

'That's a joke, Daddy! That guy eats kids like me for breakfast!'

'Look Willy! It's a dog eat dog world out there.  You can't be running away from every Tom, Dick or Harry! You've got to learn to fight back!'

"Upon hearing Fred tell my child to fight back, I was over and between them.  I first gave Willy a look of reassurance that I would take care of this and then turned to Fred with my face just inches away from his face."

"Fight back? Not on your life! I do not want her fighting with boys!'

'I'm not fighting with anyone!'

'No? But they sure as hell are fighting with you! Do you want to be a punching bag? Heh! Do you want to have your ears plucked every day after school?'

'Boys are animals and I'm not going to become one!'

"Willy finally made it out the door with the garbage and I looked up to heaven with a sigh."

'Thank you, God!'

"But Molly, my daddy made sure that wasn't the end of it.   First he had me change out of my school clothes into a sweatshirt and jeans and he had changed out of his suit to a t-shirt and running suit.  He brought me down to his inner sanctum, his place away from the feminine finery of the rest of the house, the basement! As we walked down the stairs, I saw the items stored down there pushed to the sides of the room leaving an open space in the center,  In one part of the open space was a heavy punching bag mounted from the ceiling. There was a speed bag mounted high in the center as well that was out of the way ordinarily but could be pulled down lower to use.   In the center of the space was a table with boxing gloves on top of it.  Daddy's voice took on the quality of a teacher's as he began to speak to me:"

'Being a man, Willy, is a feeling of aggressiveness, independence, superiority!'

"Daddy handed me the boxing gloves on the table for me to put on and he moved the table to the side of the room. Then he came over to me to continue teaching me."

'Don't worry, Willy! I won't let you become one of those pip-squeak boys, that uh, sit around all day, sniffing glue.  Ruining your eyes on video games! Heh! Heh! Not you! Son! Ha, Ha ,Ha!"

'Right, Daddy!'

'Oh no, no, no! Don't call me Daddy! Call me Pop! '

'Pop?'

'Pop! Right!'

'Pop.'

'Pop! Right!  I think it's about time I upped that allowance of yours.  How much ya getting now?'

'Two fifty'

'Alright Let's make that two seventy five.  No.  No. Three dollars! Huh! You'll see! You'll be needing that extra cash now!'

'Thanks, Daddy!'

'No, call me Pop!'

'Pop.  .. Sorry.'

'No! No! Don't apologize! Politeness. It's a sign of weakness!'

"Daddy and I began to spar around after he had finished tying the laces on my boxing gloves.  I held my hands out as we began to dance about facing each other.   I was wonderful at dancing and gymnastics so it was very easy for me to avoid the swings that Daddy made at me without taking a single swing myself. Daddy took a swing at me and it connected with one of my outstretched gloves"

'It's intimidating, heh! Do you feel that power?

 'You missed me, Daddy!'  

'Pop!'

'Pop.'

'Huh?'

'Come on!  It's time to get offensive, Son.   Swing! .Swing!'

"I took a swing into the air and connected with Daddy's glove."

'Come on! What do you think this Harry is doing? Heh! He's just throwing the first punch! Heh! That's all! Heh!'

"I took another swing and connected again with Daddy's glove."

'I knew a lot of guys like this in the service.   ... You want to get this Harry guy off your back? Heh!'

'Yeah!'

'Heh!  You want to learn to impress the guy?

'Yeah!'

'Then you have gotta learn to act tough.  You've gotta intimidate the bass turd. You've gotta learn to swear!'

'Heh  One tough punk, bass turd, yeah, sees another tough punk, bass turd, and a kind of respect is there. Do you understand what I'm saying, Son?'

'I gotta learn to swear and act tough!'

"We had worked a rhythm out so that each word began to be punctuated by leather popping from striking leather."

'Shit! You're damn right!'

'Shit!  I'm right!'

'Shit!  You are!'

'Shit! I am!'

'Gonna get that bass turd!'

'Gonna get that bass turd!'

'That bass turd! Ooh'

'Ouch!' "My glove missed blocking Daddy's blow and I was down with a clean blow to the face. I was stunned by the blow and held my head down and was silent.  Daddy came over to me and hugged me loosely as though I were a girl.."

'Oh Sweetie? Are you alfight, Sweetie? Talk to your Daddy.  Talk to your Daddy!'

'Shit! Pop!'  "I turned my eyes up to meet his and spoke that with determination, ready to resume the sparring..  Daddy realized that I had learned the lesson when I reacted like that to the blow.  Of course having to remember all of that was difficult so I had to practice.  Stephanie helped me with word usage and I spent lots of time down in the basement working both the heavy and speed bag, after school,  I worked on having an intimidating aggressive attitude when I was around.   I was never polite and I was swearing up and down the neighborhood.  Finally an opportunity came when 'Harry the Horror' began to hassle your father, who was in a wheel chair recovering from an injury at the time.  I handed your father my books.  I told him I would handle this and then addressed Harry:"

'How ya doin' ,ya dumb suck' "I paused for a second but he was too shocked to speak."

'Pull it, beat it screw it, eat it, suck it, and sit on it, ass hole.'

"I stuck out my hand as though I would still be his friend.  Harry had just recovered from his shock at being spoken to like that when he was caught in the column of football players in full pads coming off the field into the gym.  Alfie and I slipped out past them and found Stephanie' dad and Dr. Lopez in the handicapped spaces at the end of the ramp by the street by the bread van making a deal with redheaded Malcolm who was in his suit trailing his wagon like normal.  Malcolm had given them three cans of blue paint in exchange for an antique  US 41 highway sign. Harry's Trans-Am was up in the upper parking lot so that bought us time to load up and get away."

'Harry's coming! Warm up the truck!'

'Let's go!'

'Oh God! Oh God! '

'Get the doors open!'

'Come on, Lopez! Get that ramp down!'

'Oh my God! Harry's gonna kill us, man!'

'Let's go!'

'Niceman! Hurry up, man! Get the other side!'

 'We're gonna die!'

'Get the doors closed! Alright! Hurry! Hurry!'

'Come on, Niceman! They're gonna kill you!'

'Come on! Come on! Come on!'

"The truck pulled out into the street and barreling down the driveway ramp toward the street was Harry, with Luke and Smiley, his goons, inside his Trans-Am.   Malcolm chose just the moment when Harry was roaring down the road to cross the street with his wagon trailing behind,   Harry swerved  and crashed his Trans Am into a bunch of large plastic garbage cans at the side of the road rather than hit Malcolm's wagon trailing behind him.  Malcolm, chuckled,  being there at the right place and time allowed us in the bread truck to get away cleanly."

"That's just the way that I saw Malcolm at the hospital before this do over.  He was a kid just like that and he did the same thing to the portable X-ray machine to allow you, Granny, to use the cameo pendant and send us back for the do-over."

"Well since that was before the do-over, it never really happened so we don't know where Malcolm is now."


"I don't see how Malcolm could be a little boy again.  He grew up just like we did."

"Or so we thought.   It could be that's why no one can find Malcolm since they are looking for Malcolm the man when he could be now Malcolm the boy."

"We'll just have to update our search with the new information and hope we are lucky. "

"If Malcolm really was still a boy all that time and just appeared to age, then I doubt that we'll be able to find him unless he wants us to find him."

"Anyway, we are home now and stopped.   Molly, please grab a bundle of your new things and take them to your room.  Go on ahead so you can come back for another load.  We'll be right behind you,"

"Yes, Momma!"  I took a load of the purchaces in my arms and went up the walkway to the front door, opened it with my key and went thru into the house up the stairs.  With one arm I clutched my packages and with the other I opened the door to my room.

"Oh my stars!" I exclaimed as i stood mesmerized in the doorway to my room.

End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story.. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

What Do We Do? by Sasha Nexus
Author's Notes:

willy milly

All It Would Take

Part Seven ~ What do we do?

By Sasha Nexus

 

What surprised Molly as she opened up her bedroom door?

 

All It Would Take

Part Seven ~ What do we do?

willy milly

By Sasha Nexus

Based on the 1986 movie Willy Milly aka Something Special

(More Something Special information and spoilers from  Popcornq and Sprout)

 


 

This fan fiction piece is based on the original work, Willy Milly aka Something Special; by Willy Milly Associates, Concorde, copyright 1985.. All original characters and plot lines are the property of the owners, and any resemblance to individuals either living or dead is coincidental. This piece is for entertainment purposes only and is not intended as a copyright infringement. No income is being derived from this fan fiction piece.

 


I screamed with glee since I was face to face with my dear Uncle Joe, who I thought was at an internship for the summer back in Tampa.

"Uncle Joe!" I was still screaming at the top of my lungs but I didn't care."

"You have to be Molly! Screaming females certainly runs in our family! Could you drop the decibels a bit?"

I calmed down a little as I threw myself at Uncle Joe and he engulfed me in a bear hug and kissed me on my forehead.

"What are you doing here? I hope you didn't give up your summer internship for something as trivial as what happened to me."

"Don't worry! I was able to transfer to the Atlanta office for my summer internship at the detective agency. We, Niceman, like to have our cake and eat it too, right Pop?"

Gramps appeared in the doorway to my uncle's left. They made a nice pair with Uncle Joe almost being a clone of Gramps when he was that age from the pictures of Gramps in the family album. Uncle Fredrick Joseph "Joe" Niceman, Junior was 23 and was doing grad work at university near my Gramp's house in Clearwater.

"Gramps!"

"Hi Molly! You are the spliting image of your mother now! I love you, Granddaughter!"

"I love you, too, Gramps!" Gramps swallowed me up in another bear hug and another kiss on my forehead."

My head craned to look into my room and just when I thought a bit of daylight appeared on Uncle Joe's right, it was soon covered up by a welcome familiar face.

"Daddy!" I couldn't help but squeal even as Gramps and Uncle Joe covered their ears.

"That's right Molly! Daddy's home!"

"Oh, Daddy, I'm so sorry..." I broke down and cried first for joy at seeing Daddy and then from sorrow because I felt that somehow I had let him down by becoming a girl."

Daddy hugged me and comforted me and somehow I knew it was really okay. “

I'm sorry that I left your side even if I were not the typical son to you. I'm sorry that I meddled in magick, not knowing the consequences."

"Molly, do you feel trapped being a girl?"

"No, Daddy. I don't feel trapped. I kinda hoped that the magic would make me a girl. I even believed that it was possible since Momma kept the powder and instructions all these years. I know I have the freedom to do girl things without being a girl. I just didn't think how it would change things in the family when I got my deepest darkest heart's desire."

"Sweetheart, It's okay! Your Mother told me that she told you about some of the things that happened to her. Even though she became a girl again, her time as a boy opened things up for a great many of us and it was the beginning of a life long romance between your Mother and I. I have no doubt that some good will come out of your experience with the magick as well."

"Thank you, Daddy!"

"Molly, your mother and I want you to let us know how you are feeling and whether deep down in your soul, you feel more comfortable and whole being a girl or a boy. What ever your decision, we will do what is in our power for you to be the gender you are really. Will you be open with us Molly?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy" I gave him a kiss on his cheek stretching up on my tiptoes to do so. "Are you all blocking my room on purpose?"

"Close your eyes tight so you can get the full effect."

I was so excited for the surprise that I did not want it ruined so I closed my eyes tight. By my other senses I felt both Gramps and Uncle Joe go past me out into the hall and behind me while Daddy came up beside me and grabbed my hand and led me out into the room.

"Open your eyes!"

I opened my eyes and I had a girl's dream room before me. There was a great big white colonial junior miss bedroom set before me with a big flowing canopy over my bed. There was a makeup table and a big dresser with an ornate mirror above it and a huge chest of drawers with a jewelry box on top.

I saw that my closet was open and gathered beside it were my Mother and Granny who were catching their breaths as they had placed all of our purchases into my closet all neatly arranged in their own perfect places.

"Oh my stars!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you everyone! Molly is home at last!"

As they gathered around me in one great big group hug, I continued to take in the details. The walls were pink, not a bright florescent one but one that went well with the rose and floral border running all along the ceiling. The ceiling itself was still black and contained the portrayal of the night sky but some how refreshed and I could swear the points of light were real as though the roof was open and the night sky revealed.

"My goodness Momma, How does the sky look so real!"

Momma turned out the lights as others closed the window shades and doors to the room. The points of light shone brilliantly as stars in the night sky.

"Fiber optics and lots of work by your Daddy, Gramps and Uncle turned the painting into as real as we could and still have a roof over your head."

"Oh Momma, I love it!" I went one by one all over again and gave everyone gathered into my room a hug and it all turned into a great big group hug.

When the lights were restored I noticed details that I hadn't yet. On the wall was a poster of the Space Shuttle signed by Shuttle Commander, Pam Elroy and a poster of the Space Station signed by Station Commander Peggy. Also was a photo of the performance of Dance of the Sugar Plum Faeries by our ballet company when I got to fill in as one of the Sugar Plum Faeries. There was also a picture of me in my original team uniform, skirt and all, for field hockey as I was scoring a goal after being fed a perfect pass from my wing woman.

When I spied a brand new apple laptop in pink on my desk in one corner and a princess HDTV, DVD combo in the other. I could not help myself as I started another round of hugs which turned into yet another group hug.

"Darling, I'm glad you like what we've done with your room. You are so welcome. While I'd love to let you continue, and you will afterward, we need to gather downstairs for a family meeting."

I smiled and nodded my agreement to Momma as she took me by the hand and led me out of my room. Everyone filed out behind us and soon every available seat in the living room was taken and added seats were brought in until everyone was seated.

Momma took the lead once everyone was settled. "Thank you all for gathering together to help our Molly. Momma, Molly and I had a scary premonition which we thankfully avoided the consequences which underscores that we must proceed with caution. We are met to answer a simple question. What do we do?"

Daddy who was sitting on the couch on the other side of me spoke up. "Before we can formulate a plan, we first must know what has gone on before."

Granny answered,"Wally found what was left from the Neskapi Eclipse Ritual that Milly performed when she was a teen and the magic changed him into a girl. She decided to live her life as a girl and took the name Molly. We took Molly out for a makeover and shopping and had a slumber party, took her out to Gainesville to have Dr Lopez examine her to make sure that she was a normal girl now. We returned home and just had the reunion upstairs."

"Molly, who all, besides the family gathered here knows about your transformation?"

"Stephanie and I guess, Tom, her husband, since they don't keep secrets from each other. Their daughter Lisa, who has become my best friend and her twin brother and my former best friend, Gary"

"Why former best friend?" asked Uncle Joe.

"He attacked me when I revealed my change and even though his mother made him apologize to me, I felt he still hated me. I ran into him later at the salon and he tried to make trouble for me with his friend, who took an interest in me. I told him that I was an exchange student from Russia and that Wally was going over there for the next school year. I told him I was going by Molly Bensdorf for simplicity since my Prussian name was unpronounceable."

"Who else knows?"

"And there is Tina who I met again at the beauty parlor since we didn’t have a cover story yet, realized who I was. She's cool with it and is my friend too. And of course, Dr Lopez and his wife Cynthia. I'm not sure if Tina's single mother or Dr Lopez's children know."

“Who can we trust to keep Molly’s secret, Milly?”

"The only wild cards would be Gary of course since he's angry and Tina and perhaps her mother. Everyone else has ties to us from high school so they should agree to go along with what ever cover story we come up with. We may like to get a bit more detailed this time since we know what may come of leaving things to chance."

The look of an idea formed on Momma's face. "Brother dear, are your hacking skills up to planting the existence of an illegitimate daughter of the Russian President, 'Molliana Dimitriyovna Medvedev' who comes from a small place, Eastmaine, in Russia. Give her traveling papers as 'Molliana Uspenskaia' and put her into a high school exchange program and tickets to arrive in the states about the same time Molly showed up here. Of course reciprocal papers for a student exchange with Wally Bensdorf and reservations to have him departing here about the same time as Molly arrived."

"I could do that, Sis. It just might work. The fact that her cover identity isn’t so firm would be okay and they would not dare dig deeper once it was leaked that she could be the Russian President's daughter. Both Russian and American spy agencies would want to keep this quiet. In America, the spies would want to protect her but could not put a proven agent there for fear of tipping to Russia that we knew about her."

"So we could pull that off but it would be too much for Molly to deci eve her former classmates. We'll have to get her school changed but where? I was able to call in some favors for Milly's transfer while she was Willy."

"Actually, there is that offer from Breneau University. That's an all women's college in Gainesville. That's far enough away that it would not be likely that she would run into her old friends. They want me to take a newly created Astronomy Chair and make their Astronomy program, world class."

"That sounds great for you, Momma! Would we all be living in Gainesville then?"

"Yes, Sweetie. One of the perks of the Chair is a free home on campus. But the best part is the perk that my daughter, or the girl exchanged for my child, would be able to attend, Breneau Academy for Girls. BA is the foremost prep school for girls in the state."

"What about Lisa and Tina?"

"They may qualify for a scholarships if they wants to transfer. Dr Lopez' girl., Rosa, will be starting there next term too."

"Sounds like fun but what about Daddy?"

"I can get my Tech classes assigned as online for the next year and I might even get to do some guest lecturers at Breneau. We'll all live there except that you will be in the girls dorm weekdays with the rest of the girls but you can visit us on the weekends."

"Sounds like you both have had a chance to work this out then."

"I believe it will be for the best. Your family and friends will have the rest of the summer to get you ready to live life as a freshman prep school girl."

“Exactly what will that involve?”

“Molly, It’s not enough for you to merely look like a girl to really be a girl and fit in. There are skills that you will need to learn in order to cope with being ‘one of the girl’s and fitting in. Girls can be cruel but they are a bit more devious about the way they punish someone they don’t like with emotional intimidation instead of physical intimidation like boys do. You’ll need unlearn speaking like boys do and their word choices. You’ll have to learn to walk and move like a girl does instead of like a boy.”

“I have a girl’s body now. That should help me with speaking and moving like a girl. I enjoy activities that mostly girls like so that could help me learn to interact with girls and move like them too.”

“And of course there is learning how to deal with boys.”

“What about boys, Momma?”

“All you have to do is look at them, Molly.”

“I’ve looked. I’m still not sure what to do about Max.”

“You’ll have to learn to deal with boys just like every other girl. Sweetie”

“I’ve got a lot to learn. I’m glad that I will have so much help to catch up with what every other girl my age already knows.”

"I’ll help too. I learned a bit from what I had to do to learn how to be a boy, Molly. Joe, Let me know when you have Molly's cover in place then we'll firm up the arrangements to have Molly enrolled at BA"

"Will do, Sis! I guess that I will go down to my new room in the basement and begin hacking."

"What furniture are you using Uncle Joe?"

"The furniture that was moved out of your room to make room for your new stuff."

"Well, just beware that the bed is a bit lumpy!"

"Thanks for the warning!" Uncle Joe bounded down the stairs to the basement.

"Why don't you go up and explore your new room, Sweetheart. I'm going to invite Lisa and her folks over for a chat now that we have an idea where we are headed with this."

"Thanks Momma!" I went around to each one seated there and gave them a kiss on the cheek and then climbed the stairs to really get accustomed to my new room.

I enjoyed discovering every aspect in detail of my new room. I had left my door open hoping that Lisa would soon be here and be able to spend some time with me. Lisa burst into my room breathless and lugging a big tote instead of the small purse she usually carried and put the tote down on a chair so she could wrap her arms around me in a big hug.

“Molly! I really love what you’ve done with the place! A few touches here and there and this will be a typical freshman girl’s bedroom.”

“Thanks Lisa. I realize now that I’m going to have to learn a lot to catch up with you and the other girls my age. I am so glad you will help and that you are my friend. Hey! That’s not your purse! Whatcha got?”

“I got something from Gary. I think I got off cheep since it reminds him of who you used to be.”

“So what is it?”

“It’s the scanner only better/”

“Better?”

“I jimmied it so that it can pick up both ends of the conversation.”

“Wow! That’s way cool, Lisa. How?”

“Well when you’ve been across town taking ballet, I’ve been in a special electronics class offered by Girl Scouts. I want to be an Electrical Engineer when I grow up”

Rinnnnnnng!

“Here’s our chance to test it, Lisa. Turn it on!”

“Alright, already!” We listened to the conversation over the scanner

‘Yes, this is Joseph Niceman. I arrived in the Atlanta Area today.”

Next a screech came from the scanner. “They’ve started a scrambler. However since it’s plugged into the phone line here, I can detect the code key from the distortions in the house’s power frequency.” Lisa plugged another plug into the wall electric and one into the house phone line. She fiddled with some settings and as if by magic the scanner again erupted in recognizable speech.

“Sorry, Joe. I know that you must be tired but we need to run an opportunity by you. If you agree then you’ll need to come in right away so that we can start your training.”

“Why me? What will this assignment involve?”

“By coincidence, your sister and her husband is hosting a Russian national, Molliana Uspenskaia, in a student exchange. She secretly has secret ties to the Russian Government so she will need to be discretely under surveillance.”

‘Good luck to who ever draws that assignment. She’s to be enrolled at Breneau Academy for girls, I’m told.”

“A US intelligences agency has contracted our agency to provide the agent to place her under surveillance for her protection. Known agents either from the government or private agents can’t be used since if the Russians detect an existing agent then they will know that we know her connection and things will escalate from there. You have the potential to be an agent but you are unknown, with your connection to the family, you’ll have access that no one else would have to Molliana”

“What do you want me to do, exactly?”

“We want you to go undercover as a transgendered Breneau Academy Senior girl.”

“Why not just get a real girl to do this? It will take a lot of work to get me to pass as the persona that I am supposed to be. What about the difference in age?”

“We don’t have a girl with your connections and your skills. It will be easier turning you into a girl, than training a girl with your skills and cultivating in her your connections. You’ll still be passing as an adult but just barely one. Even though family will know who you really are, the age regression will be your way of going deep stealth for your transition so that no one will connect you to the person you used to be. The more successful you are of going stealth, the greater the chance that you will be effective as a covert agent.”

“Oh! How long will this assignment last?”

“The student exchange is for a year so when Mollianna goes back to Russia, the assignment will be over.”

“I’ll be right in! I will accept conditional on hearing the rest of the details for this assignment.”

“Thank you, Joe. I look forward to briefing you completely. Goodbye.”

“Goodbye”

Lisa cut off the scanner and we both sat for a second silent with our jaws dropped over what we had heard.

“Obviously, Uncle Joe did his hacking well if the US Government is convinced that I’m the secret daughter of the Russian President.”

“Looks like you wont be the only one having to learn how to be a girl before school starts.”

“It looks like that Uncle Joe’s hacking also got me enrolled at Breneau Academy. The Brainstorm was to have both you and Lisa enrolled there too. Rosa Lopez, Dr Lopez’s daughter was already going to be going there. I hope it works out! Breneau Academy has a reputation of being a very good school!”

“Breneau Academy is very cool! Not only have they got great academics and athletics, but students have access to some of the University’s facilities too. It will take some getting used to living at a boarding school.”

“It will be okay! It’s close enough that you can spend any weekend that you want with your family.”

.

“It will be an interesting dorm room with the four of us together. I suppose that you and I will share a room and Tina will share one with Rosa. Of course having your Uncle Joe for a dorm mother will be interesting too.”

“I wonder how Gramps will react to Uncle Joe becoming a girl for a year.”

“Somehow we have to get a new cover story for you being a girl before the year ends since they you are only a paperwork phantom in Russia.”

“Where there is a will there is a way.. This is like my real life test being a girl for this year. If I’m not meant to be a girl then one way or another Wally will be back. If I’m meant to be Molly for the rest of my life, I’ll know for sure by the time the year is over. . We’ll come up with some way for Molliana to disappear, with a new cover story for me, as soon as we can manage it then Uncle Joe can go back to being himself.”

We opened the door to my room just in time to hear Uncle Joe call out to the assembled adults in the living room.

“Mom and Dad, I have to go into work. I’m not sure how long I will be since this came up unexpectedly!”

“Joe, what about the hacking? Did it go well?”

“It went very well. I’ve gotten reports that the US Intelligence Agency have swallowed the bait and will accept the cover story that we have established for Molly. I’ve got to go!”

“Bye, Joe!”

“Bye! Son!”

Momma’s cell phone rang and we withdrew back inside my bedroom after Uncle Joe left. Lisa turned to me.

“You know after what happened to you, an assignment like that for your Uncle Joe to be pretending to be a girl isn’t likely to shock them that much.”

“He’d only be doing it to help me anyway, if he ends up taking the assignment. It’s wonderful to have family that will do so much for me.”

“Funny thing is that if your uncle accepts the assignment then it will be both of you learning how to be girls.”

“Well if the talent for learning how the other half lives, that my mother had, runs in the family, both Uncle Joe and I will be fine.”

“Let’s use your new cute pink computer on your new desk to google Breneau Academy. I want all the dirt on our new high school!”

“That’s great, Lisa. We can see what the uniform requirements are and what kind of loopholes there are in the dress code to dress it up with accessories.”

“I like the way you think, girl! I can’t believe how shallow I was to let appearance keep me away from you before. I’m glad that we have a chance to catch up with all the things I missed doing with you before. I am so glad you are my friend, Molly!”

“I’m glad that you are my friend. Lisa! Let’s go dig up that info on Breneau Academy!”

We took the laptop from it’s place on top of my desk and both Lisa and I curled up on my bed as we surfed the net together looking up anything we could find on Breneau Academy starting with the official website. We giggled and whispered to each other as we kept up a running commentary on what we found online. Time slipped away from us as if we were under a spell until there was a knock at my door.

“Sweetie, can we come in?”

I called, “Sure Momma! Come In!” Lisa and I turned around to sit on the edge of the bed. Out of respect for my mother, I didn’t quickly close the laptop. It wouldn’t matter anyway if I did since the house’s router automatically kept a record of which pages I had gone to on the internet and would only serve pages that they had pre approved.

“Both Lisa’s Mom and your Granny are with me too. We have some news for you!”

“My son’s hacking paid off. Your parents got a call from Breneau Academy to notify them of your acceptance there. They both have positions now at Breneau University. The chair of Astronomy that your mother accepted includes a home on campus that you will all live together in on the weekends”

“Granny that is such good news! Momma, congratulations on your new promotion! I appreciate everything you and Daddy are doing for me!”

“Molly, It’s not just for you. We obviously were exploring Breneau’s offer to me long before your little surprises. With you being a girl now, it just became a lot better choice for all of us.”

“Thank you, Momma!”

“Lisa, you’ve been accepted too, They want you to room with Molly since you are friends to help with the transition to boarding school. Gainesville is close enough, even with us not moving, that you can still spend any weekend you want here with us.”

“Thanks, Mom! Molly and I were checking out the high school on the internet when she told me there was a chance we could be going there. It looks like I will be able to do lots of things that I wouldn’t be able to take at Jefferson High School. I’m thrilled with the possibilities.”

It was amazing that the same big smile on Stephanie’s face was mirrored on Lisa’s. When I looked at Momma, Granny and I thru the mirror over my dressing table, I could see where I got the big grin on my face.

“Well, Lisa, here’s a piece of news that you didn’t get tipped on. Your Daddy and I are going home but Milly has invited you over to have a sleep over with Molly.”

Both Lisa and I squealed in unison, “Woo Hoo!”

“Thank you Mrs. Bensdorf.! Thank you Mom!”

“You are welcome Lisa! I took the liberty of packing a bag for you.” She handed Lisa the bag that Stephanie had concealed behind her until that moment. Lisa took a look inside and was well pleased with what she saw.

“Mom, you thought of everything! Thanks! Molly and I are going to have so much fun tonight!”

“Thanks Stephanie! Thanks Momma! Thanks Granny!”

“Well, I guess we will leave you girls to things. I have a snack prepared for you that you can get once you have gotten ready for bed.”

 “Love you, Lisa! Be good and do what Milly tells you to do. Your father and I will see you tomorrow! Good night, Lisa”

The three women left and left the door behind them open. From upstairs, we were able to hear enough that Stephanie and Tom left to go next door, Granny and Gramps went to their room, Daddy went to my parent’s room and Momma went to the kitchen. The house became still so Lisa and I took turns getting ready for bed quickly so we could go get the snack that Momma had prepared for us. I wondered if the peace and quiet which had settled over the house would remain when Uncle Joe was back with his news and if ‘she’ would already have assumed ‘her’ new persona.

End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story.. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Whole Expressions by Sasha Nexus
Author's Notes:

willy milly

All It Would Take

Part Eight ~ Whole Expressions

By  Sasha Nexus

 

What kind of reception will Lucy get as she enters the Bensdorf home for the first time?

 

 

All It Would Take

Part Eight ~ Whole Expressions

willy milly

By Sasha Nexus

Based on the 1986 movie Willy Milly aka Something Special

(More Something Special information and spoilers from  Popcornq and Sprout)

 


 

This fan fiction piece is based on the original work, Willy Milly aka Something Special; by Willy Milly Associates, Concorde, copyright 1985.. All original characters and plot lines are the property of the owners, and any resemblance to individuals either living or dead is coincidental. This piece is for entertainment purposes only and is not intended as a copyright infringement. No income is being derived from this fan fiction piece.

 


Both Lisa and I were sleeping lightly, having only just gone to bed a few minutes earlier. We had all kinds of fun doing the things girls usually do at a sleepover. It was brand new to me and Lisa had fun since it was the first time she had gotten to share those things with me. We both heard the key turn in the lock and we left the bed from either side of it to exit my bedroom and sneak down the stairs to wind up on either side of the female figure entering from outside. We indicated for her to be quiet and we each took one of her arms and escorted her up the stairs into my room. Once upstairs with the door closed and the light turned on the girl removed the hood from her hoodie which obscured her face.

“And you are?” I addressed the girl, who had to actually be Uncle Joe but the job of turning her into a girl was almost flawless.

“I’m sure you know who I am but you can call me, Lucinda ‘Lucy’ Duke. Molly I’m your first cousin once removed, daughter of your grand uncle Thomas Duke.”

"That's close enough to the truth that it might even fly given the right hacking.

"Of course it's the truth.  However could you assume that it isn't?"

"My Grand Uncle Thomas (Granny Niceman's brother) had two children who died as infants. One of them would be my first cousin once removed."

"Are you sure about that?"

"I guess it's convenient that we can't check with either Grand Uncle Thomas or his wife since they both died in an auto accident."

"Is that really you, Uncle Joe in there some where?"

"It’s me but please call me Lucy even privately. I have to get used to the idea that I am living as a girl 24/7 for the next year.  I'm going undercover, but the agency wants me to be related to the family, which is why we chose your Grand Uncle Thomas' family to base my cover upon. "

"This is wild, Lucy! Does that mean you will be going to Breneau Academy with us?  Are you going to be a freshman like us?"

“They had this idea for me to be an 18 year old transwoman (which would be the age of Thomas Duke Jr if he had lived) for my cover so I could observe and protect you, Molly ,in school. While you being the purported secret daughter of the Russian president opened doors and excused some holes in your documentation, It also makes it imperative that you be protected while in the US to avoid an international incident. I'll be going to Breneau Academy with you all as a senior.”

“Why you? ”

“They felt that I had promise and they hoped by bringing in someone related to the host family, It would be easier to accept me as your observer since you were going to get one in any case once your secret was out.”

“Lucy, since you are going undercover as a transwoman, why not as yourself?”

“With a constructed identity it was easier for me to have the history I need for my cover rather than trying to mess up my real life and trying to fudge my age so that the real me is younger on paper so I would be able to be admitted to the Academy.”

“Lucy, how in the world were you able to do all that hacking so that both the Intelligence Agencies and the Academy latched on to the new me and believed it so quickly?”

“Molly you of all people should know what it’s like when dealing with something derived from Lisa’s Uncle Malcolm. My laptop came as a gift from him, when I was a child before he disappeared. Not only has it amazingly kept upgraded with the times but amazing things happen when I use it. Even then I had aspirations of being a Private Investigator so Lisa’s Uncle Malcolm had loaded some hacking software on the laptop that can perform near miracles. That’s how you got taken seriously so quickly by the intelligence community and got into the Academy so quickly.”

“Wow, Lucy, I know that you are a great Private Investigator but how are you going to cope with living the life of a transwoman?”

“The Agency has lined up help for me in the mechanics of passing as a girl. I’m even in a ‘Closed Support Group” and I’m going to be a patient of a therapist who has gone thru this process herself, Dr Erika Johansen. She has her practice at one of the Methodist Churches downtown.”

“Maybe you can teach me any tricks you find out about in the mechanics of passing as a girl. It should be easier for me than you since I am now a real girl so far as my looks are concerned. It would be nice to be able to attend a support group like that.”

“I think I could get you in. Even with our covers, we are still kinda family with me being the 1st cousin once removed of the person that you swapped for the year with. We both will have to maintain cover, but even so I feel that it would be a great experience for you that you normally would not be able to have without breaking your cover.”

“That’s wonderful, Lucy! I can see we are going to be the best of friends, helping each other out.”

“Well I can use all the help that I can help since there cant be any more a novice than me in this.”

“Your Father would really freak if you take all this seriously. Granny said that he was really depressed after Momma went back to being Milly and that he was overjoyed when he really had a son born.”

“I’ll let Pop know that this is simply a means to an end. It’s simply to good an opportunity to get this kind of experience as an intelligence agent for someone as young as I am now. It’s temporary so that you can get a real chance to see what living as a girl is really like and whether you want to continue it. Even without Malcolm’s help there are things we can do to allow you to live as a boy if that is what you really want and this temporary cover will allow a return of Wally. If on the other hand you decide that you really do want to be a girl for the rest of your life, we will find another cover for you that doesn’t involve you pretending to be a secret daughter of the Russian President.”

“Like what?”

“Like making you into a first cousin once removed of yourself like I’m pretending to be so that you’ll have a real identity that no one can connect to your original male self. Remember that Grand Uncle Thomas Duke's daughter who died as an infant was, Molly Rachel Duke” who died as a baby and her parents died not long afterward in an auto accident.   You could take her identity if you want to live the rest of your life out as a girl. " 

“Thank you for being so good to me, Lucy.  Shouldn't we go ahead and put me in that identity instead?  I wouldn't want you to be harmed by pretending to be a girl, Lucy."

"Molly, I'll be okay in the short term being a girl and after pulling this off I should be able to take my pick of assignments in intelligence work.  The exchange program scam preserves both of your identities so you can wait to make your choice.  Turning you into your own first cousin once removed would mean having to make a final end to your Wally identity because revealing that would reveal who you are really."

"As long as you are okay with this, I'm game.   I really need to be sure I want to be Molly the rest of my life.  They really did an amazing job of turning you into a girl. You look good, Lucy,”

“Thank you, Molly. I can’t quite believe it myself. I held out reservations of taking the assignment until I saw how I would turn out. After they ended up making me look like this, I could hardly back out due to not passing. I am very lucky to have a body that can so convincingly be turned into a girl as though I were one all along.”

“Cool it girls! keep your voices down! I’m sure we don’t want to invite any adults to crash our sleepover.” Lisa was quiet but firm as she spoke to Lucy and I.

“Too Late!” Lisa's mother, Stephanie and Lucy’s sister, Milly appeared in the room letting herself inside without a knock.

Lucy’s back was turned to Momma. Momma put her arm on Lucy’s shoulder to guide her around to face her. “Who might you be, missy? I don't remember giving Molly permission to invite another girl over.” The sternness was an act which Momma quickly lost when Lucy turned around and Momma realized that it wasn’t Tina or even Rosa. Momma turned loose her shoulder and stood dumbfounded before the girl without any recognition.

Lucy used her best girl voice even though she had been using it all thru our conversation so far. “I’m Lucy Duke. I’m sorry if I overstepped. I’m Molly’s first cousin once removed. Your Uncle Thomas’s eldest child.”

As Lucy began speaking, even though she sounded all girl to us, her word choices and inflection brought recognition to Momma’s eyes. “My goodness, Joe! Did you want to be a girl too? What magic left from Malcolm did you use?”

“It’s me Sis. Please call me Lucy because I would like to get used to answering to that name. I guess you could say I got this way indirectly by Malcolm’s magic but I’m not a real girl, only a pretend one.”

“Okay, I guess that you weren’t physically changed by magic is good. But why are you pretending to be a girl.”

“Well I’m really pretending to be a transgirl to go undercover at Molly’s new school because the intelligence community wants someone watching her for her protection. They didn’t want to use an established agent because that would tip the Russians that we knew that Molly was secretly the Russian President’s daughter. They offered the job to my agency and they offered it to me because of my ties to the family might help keep me in place. I accepted it since it was a great first assignment for my career and someone else watching Molly might unmask her secret.”

“Wow that’s a lot to swallow. Are you sure you will be okay pretending to be a girl for all that time?”

“Well its only until the school term is over next Memorial Day when Molly has to make a final decision on who she will be for the rest of her life. If she decides to be a girl permanently then she’ll get a permanent new identity and Wally will be no more. Otherwise Molly will become Wally again having returned from the year going to School in Russia. I can do it!”

“Thank you Lucy. Well I guess you get to join Molly for her crash course in all things girl that she’ll need to learn before going off to school in the fall.”

“The Agency has some experts who will be giving me a crash course as well. The more information the better.”

“As much as you can prepare for, there is always something unexpected, right Lisa.”

“That’s right Mrs. Bensdorf. For things like that you just have to know basic girl things and improvise from those skills.”

“I’m glad to be getting all of this help. How did you learn to be a boy, Momma, besides fighting and what your Pop taught you?”

"What Daddy taught me was the athletics of the situation.  As a boy, I needed to know how to fight and act tough to take care of myself.  Momma said that Daddy turned me into one of those Dime Store Hooligans.  He corrected her that they weren't hanging out at the Dime Store any more.  It was Arcades and Computer Stores instead.  He told her that they must be Computer Hooligans now.  Of course, Gang member might be truer in the present world. Stephanie helped drill me so I would talk like a boy"

"I had a lot of work too.  I came up with flash cards where we did things like list expressions ending with 'it' or try to use words in a sentence that a boy would use but a girl would never dream of using.  It was really tough, since the more that I did to help Willy be a more believable boy, I was losing more and more about him that I had identified with my friend Milly.  Lisa, at least since you became Molly's friend after rather than before, everything that you do will help Molly be someone you can relate to being with.  By the time that Willy really had being a boy down, he forsook the girl things so we never spent any time together any more."

"I'm not really proud of that time, Steph.  I didn't make time for you as a friend and didn't try to include you with my new guy friends.  Of course, Molly, that is the danger that you risk as you move more and more towards being a girl that you lose touch with Gary."

"Aunt Stephanie, I would make room for Gary in my life if he wanted me in his life.   He's the one who has written our friendship off.  Even being like a real girl, I would have lots more lee way to do boy things without being thought too odd."

 "Momma,  I guess it would have really been difficult for you to do girl things publicly especially back then when you were Willy,"

"Even if I could not do some things publicly with Stephanie, I should have found a way to spend time with her anyway.  You don't forsake a friend for any reason.  If it takes more work then you put in the effort because it is sure worth it."  

"Milly, I guess we are getting away from the topic at hand even though it is good for the girls to learn from what we experienced.  Lisa, If you were going to put together the regime of things that Molly and Lucy should know as girls their age, what would you include?"

"Momma, I think talking like a girl would is something that both Lucy and Molly might like to work on.  Molly, with her being a real girl, already has the inflections down and speaks in a kind of musical way.  Lucy might like to learn how to do that and to make sure her voice has one clear tone like a girl's natural voice has.  Both Molly and Lucy might like to work on their choice of words so that they use more words that girls use."

"That's very good, Lisa.  Milly, what kind of things do you feel that Lucy and Molly might like to work on?  Both of them might like to learn how to act like girls and that is more than just mannerisms even though those are important too.  They might like to learn how girls cooperate and smile greetings to one another even if they haven't met. A part of that is using your facial expressions and body language to communicate ideas and emotions.  A girl who doesn't include emotional content in her communication is not going to fit in very well.   A part of that is being there for other girls and sharing in emotionally supporting each other."

"That's very important, since we communicate in how we act and express ourselves even more than just what words we say.  Of course there is the whole topic of fashion and clothes buying in order to make outfits that look good on yourself and for others.  Personal Grooming is a huge topic including makeup and hair.    Mannerisms are important especially in learning why certain things are done a certain way for a girl instead of just copying by rote so that you learn to move in a feminine way in any circumstance. The most important is how one walks and moves gracefully."

"Wow! that's a lot especially for me since I won't have a natural female body to cope with things but just the augmented body that you see before you, ladies."

"Lucy, It will be tougher for you but with what I have seen of transgendered individuals, it is possible to do a lot even without making permanent changes."

"I guess I was luckier going from Milly to Willy since there was a whole lot less things expected of me as a boy.  However I did have to learn the why behind things because things came up that I had to adapt to while I was Willy.   Not always did I make the best choice but enough times that I was accepted as Willy by everyone, even the bullies."

"On top of everything else, there is the need for a girl to not only know how to interact with other girls but also with boys.  Interaction with boys is especially important since even if you don't desire them, they are unavoidable.  It is better to be proactive in dealing with boys rather than reactive."

"Like Momma, Are you saying that it is easier to avoid a mess than to clean it up?"

"Exactly, Molly!"

"Lucy, you especially will need to familiarize yourself with experiences that every girl has growing up that you won't have had.  Having boy experiences to draw on won't necessarily out you, since girls, especially those who went thru a tom girl phase, will have had some boy experiences.  It will be obvious to draw the line and of course not mention boy experiences that are either impossible or unlikely to have happened to a girl..  Lucy, any rites of passage having to do with becoming a woman are things that you won't have since you don't really have a woman's body so you'll have to fake them based on learning other girl's experiences and trying to apply them to your life story."

"I will have many challenges in that area, but just to passing as a born girl.  Since my cover is a transwoman, not getting those down well won't blow my cover, which is why they picked for me to portray a transwoman."

"Molly, with your greater freedom to choose girl things and experiences, you have some thing that you can draw on for background.  Some rites of passage, you've already experienced in compressed time since your transformation. Others you will experience later and be able to share with other women your point of view experiencing those occasions."

"Wow, there is a whole lot to learn, even considering the lessons and things that I've been introduced to already!"

"One way of catching up especially for transwomen is to have group sessions where transwomen get together to share their experiences.  Even though their second puberty does not occur when it would have for a born woman, in that context its a community of women sharing their milestones and observations of life which while it cant substitute for what a born woman experiences, it can aid understanding and being able to place the experience in perspective both for their current life and for the life they might have had if they were born women.  Not only that but to have other transwomen around to be there for you in real time as a girl's peers would be for her in her puberty, to give emotional support and hugs as needed is important. "  

"That's very good information, Lucy.  You have absorbed a lot of information on transwomen in a short time.  Molly, I believe that it would be useful for you to be in Lucy's group as well so that you can help catch up on girl experiences that you didn't have growing up."

"It feels like that to me, too, Momma."

"Lucy, while you get all those aspects of yourself learned and appropriate for the girl, you portray, now, you'll also want to place the new you in a setting appropriate to a girl."

"What does that involve, Milly?"

"Placing yourself in a setting appropriate to a girl starts with where you live.  Just like we just finished a make over of Molly's Room, we'll want to re-make over the basement room you occupy to make it more appropriate to the senior girl that you portray.  In this case, I imagine that we'll want to put everything down there into storage and first finish the basement and then finally make it a place where a Senior Girl like you would want to live and surround you there with things that the girl you portray would want."

"That will be fun being able to make over the basement!  What else does placing myself in a setting appropriate for me involve?"

"You'll have to discard any activities that someone your new age would not be involved in, unless needed to carry out your mission and in that case, you'll need to carry them out in secrecy.  You'll need to start with a new set of activities and hobbies appropriate to the girl you are portraying."

"I guess that is something that I'll have to do in any undercover assignment, is to do what the person I am portraying would do with hobbies and activities. What else?"

"A big part of a person's setting is the people that you choose to associate with and how you allocate your time with them.  Obviously the girl you are portraying would have different friends and acquaintances than your ordinary circles.  Some you'll find with your new hobbies and activities, and others, you'll have to cultivate as essential to the life that you are leading or the information that you feel that you require to do the mission you are assigned."

"The only consolation is that I'm going to have to do a lot of this to fit in undercover for any assignment.  If I can pull this off then anything else should be a breeze."

"Well now that we've overwhelmed especially Lucy with the scope of her task, Milly, I guess we had better let her get down to her room and into her night gown to go to sleep.  Young Lady, you have a busy day ahead of you tommorrow!"

"Thank you, Ladies.  Molly, could you lend me a nightgown?  I have no idea where mine are packed and I want to get right to bed."

"Sure, Lucy!"  

I went to my new chest of drawers and pulled open the drawer I remembered had the nightgowns in it.  I had mercy on her and found my most plain one, which was a baby blue nightshirt that emulated a football jersey but was cut like a night gown. I handed it to her.

"How's that one, Lucy?"

"Oh Molly!  Thanks so much! It's cute!  Good night Ladies!"  Lucy exited my bedroom and we could hear her going down the stairs to the basement.

"Girls, you two should be turning in as well."

"Yes, Momma"

"Yes, Aunt Milly"

"Goodnight girls!"        

Momma and Aunt Stephanie left the room and I guess Momma was going to get Aunt Stephanie settled for the night since she appeared to be staying too.  Lisa and I took turns in the bathroom really getting completely ready for bed.  Soon the lights were out.

Lisa and I whispered to each other as we shared the same bed for a while but finally, we both closed our eyes and went to sleep.

End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story.. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is the temporary end to "All It Would Take"  The rest of the story is outlined and will be written but hasn't yet.   I've got several other stories in the same situation.   I will add at least one chapter per month to all my stories till they are finished.   Your reviews both in the quantity and the number of different people interested will give me some direction on which stories that you care about the most and that will give me motivation to write on them.   I pledge that this story will be finished.   It will just take time but how much time depends on you!

This story archived at http://tgfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=124